created by: MagnoliaWarbler | Sep 30, 2011

West Virginia

4,626 votes

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Bill Maloney
  • Earl Ray Tomblin
  • Bob Henry Baber
  • Marla Ingels
  • Harry Bertram

Comments (Page 246)

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
P.K.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama sends Jobs over to china and you idiots would still vote for him??? Union members in Wv learned the hard way. Obamas green policy shutting down coal plants. Jeffery Imelt (GE CEO ) was appointed by Obama as job czar then he closed down 100 year old plant in US and moved it to China. GM used the bailout money to ship their factory to china!!
Yea!! Go Obama!! Woot! Woot! Yea!!! He's da man!! Woo hoop!!! Take my job please !! I want welfare!!!
P.K.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

MIT isn't any better. You have to look past Republican vs Democrat. They are setting up a one world government but they have to destroy all world economy's first before they can switch to one currency ,, want proof? Look at europe and Greece
P.K.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

http://www.uaff.info/femacamps.htm

This site has a boat load of evidence pointing to a coming one world government / police state
P.K.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Google REX 84, HR 645, operation garden plot
1 post removed
farce

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Maroon wrote:
<quoted text>im confused. it mitt a moron or a mormon?
Both you see..
1 post removed
P.K.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Barack Obama da man 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW.... and yet again the dems win
Why do you keep saying "dems win" lol in Wisconsin Walker was not recalled. Voter turnout was at record level.
P.K.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

People will never change until the economy collapses and we have hard times like never before.
Then the riots and civil unrest will hit peak levels. Government will crack down with martial law then all hell will break loose.
2 posts removed

Since: Apr 12

can't help if the truth hurts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Barack "Hussein" Obama da gone man 2012.
2 posts removed
Dems Gonna Lose

Pennsboro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Remember this lady:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What a farce!
1 post removed
TroyS

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a niggher.
1 post removed
Marxist Moron Quote

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

If you voted for the Indonesian marxist, barack hussein obama soetoro obama in 2008 to prove you were not a racist - that's Kool .

Just vote for ANYONE else but that lying, phony in 2012 - just to prove you're not a true political moronic puppet.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Pity that we can't vote for old Mission Accomplished again. He could start two more wars and give the rich more tax breaks.
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Republicans 4 Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Republicans to refinance Mexico`s unemployment
this has got to be the straw that broke the
mules back. SAY WHAT
==========
"stewpidity: seyun the saym sheet ovur & ovur (evun nose itz rong)& xpektun basturds two beleavez it." ~ j. cooter bod, esq. 2012
1 post removed
Democrats 4 Romney

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Cooter, don't take your kids to kenova. Everyone living there is a child molester like the poster on this page from there.
1 post removed
truepatriot

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

I hope you Obama lovers are not overweight. My mom went to her cardiologist last week, and he told her due to the new obamacare regulations, she is five pounds overweight. She needed to lose that five pounds or Medicare will not pay for her medical care any more. Totally serious and true. It's in the obamacare package.

Also, going through legislation right NOW, is a bill that is going to take all freedoms of growing your own food, in your own backyard gardens, buying seed for your garden, storing seed, etc. will against the law. Monsanto and several other corporations will 'own' the right to ALL seed.

That's just two of our freedoms being taken away because of that Marxist president you voted in.
1 post removed

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Bugs Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>no they didn't maroon. ever heard of Wisconsin? frig my pants
lol
1 post removed
sillyrabbit

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

These are some of the most ridiculous posts. If people believe most they should be declared too moronic to vote
1 post removed
Obama2012

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

truepatriot wrote:
I hope you Obama lovers are not overweight. My mom went to her cardiologist last week, and he told her due to the new obamacare regulations, she is five pounds overweight. She needed to lose that five pounds or Medicare will not pay for her medical care any more. Totally serious and true. It's in the obamacare package.
Also, going through legislation right NOW, is a bill that is going to take all freedoms of growing your own food, in your own backyard gardens, buying seed for your garden, storing seed, etc. will against the law. Monsanto and several other corporations will 'own' the right to ALL seed.
That's just two of our freedoms being taken away because of that Marxist president you voted in.
You nare a LIAR and a fool.
1 post removed
bean

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Lets put someone in who wont line their pockets with coal company money, so the majority of the people{ those who don't mine coal} can have a fighting chance too. For centuries this state has had nothing but coal minded thinking. That is the reason it has been at the bottom of the countries list of prosporous states. Lets take a step forward. Companies can still mine coal. The rapists can still timber the hills bare. But there is much more opportunity to grow.West Virginians can take the chip off their shoulders and finally hold their heads high, if only they start a new way of thinking.
8 posts removed
wow-wow

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

i think this topix's should go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moorefield Discussions

Search the Moorefield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min George 43,595
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Fri jimmy was the love 3,898
Amy Dolly Hartinger (Mar '12) Thu Sirhc05 17
wow?? (Apr '13) Wed Alyssa 15
HR Block or Darlene's for getting taxes done? Apr 6 come on 8
The man who keeps on (Sep '11) Mar 24 Youwhore 9
Grocery stores Mar 22 Jen 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Moorefield Jobs

•••
•••