October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,679 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

P.K.

Lecanto, FL

#5196 Jun 8, 2012
People will never change until the economy collapses and we have hard times like never before.
Then the riots and civil unrest will hit peak levels. Government will crack down with martial law then all hell will break loose.
2 posts removed

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5199 Jun 8, 2012
Barack "Hussein" Obama da gone man 2012.
2 posts removed
Dems Gonna Lose

Pennsboro, WV

#5202 Jun 9, 2012
Remember this lady:

What a farce!
1 post removed
TroyS

Hurricane, WV

#5204 Jun 9, 2012
Obama is a niggher.
1 post removed
Marxist Moron Quote

Mckeesport, PA

#5206 Jun 10, 2012
If you voted for the Indonesian marxist, barack hussein obama soetoro obama in 2008 to prove you were not a racist - that's Kool .

Just vote for ANYONE else but that lying, phony in 2012 - just to prove you're not a true political moronic puppet.
Birddog

Mount Hope, WV

#5207 Jun 10, 2012
Pity that we can't vote for old Mission Accomplished again. He could start two more wars and give the rich more tax breaks.
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#5209 Jun 11, 2012
Republicans 4 Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Republicans to refinance Mexico`s unemployment
this has got to be the straw that broke the
mules back. SAY WHAT
==========
"stewpidity: seyun the saym sheet ovur & ovur (evun nose itz rong)& xpektun basturds two beleavez it." ~ j. cooter bod, esq. 2012
1 post removed
Democrats 4 Romney

Crownsville, MD

#5211 Jun 11, 2012
Cooter, don't take your kids to kenova. Everyone living there is a child molester like the poster on this page from there.
1 post removed
truepatriot

Charleston, WV

#5213 Jun 12, 2012
I hope you Obama lovers are not overweight. My mom went to her cardiologist last week, and he told her due to the new obamacare regulations, she is five pounds overweight. She needed to lose that five pounds or Medicare will not pay for her medical care any more. Totally serious and true. It's in the obamacare package.

Also, going through legislation right NOW, is a bill that is going to take all freedoms of growing your own food, in your own backyard gardens, buying seed for your garden, storing seed, etc. will against the law. Monsanto and several other corporations will 'own' the right to ALL seed.

That's just two of our freedoms being taken away because of that Marxist president you voted in.
1 post removed

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#5215 Jun 12, 2012
Bugs Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>no they didn't maroon. ever heard of Wisconsin? frig my pants
lol
1 post removed
sillyrabbit

Huntington, WV

#5217 Jun 12, 2012
These are some of the most ridiculous posts. If people believe most they should be declared too moronic to vote
1 post removed
Obama2012

Beckley, WV

#5219 Jun 12, 2012
truepatriot wrote:
I hope you Obama lovers are not overweight. My mom went to her cardiologist last week, and he told her due to the new obamacare regulations, she is five pounds overweight. She needed to lose that five pounds or Medicare will not pay for her medical care any more. Totally serious and true. It's in the obamacare package.
Also, going through legislation right NOW, is a bill that is going to take all freedoms of growing your own food, in your own backyard gardens, buying seed for your garden, storing seed, etc. will against the law. Monsanto and several other corporations will 'own' the right to ALL seed.
That's just two of our freedoms being taken away because of that Marxist president you voted in.
You nare a LIAR and a fool.
1 post removed
bean

Mooresville, NC

#5221 Jun 12, 2012
Lets put someone in who wont line their pockets with coal company money, so the majority of the people{ those who don't mine coal} can have a fighting chance too. For centuries this state has had nothing but coal minded thinking. That is the reason it has been at the bottom of the countries list of prosporous states. Lets take a step forward. Companies can still mine coal. The rapists can still timber the hills bare. But there is much more opportunity to grow.West Virginians can take the chip off their shoulders and finally hold their heads high, if only they start a new way of thinking.
8 posts removed
wow-wow

Charleston, WV

#5230 Jun 13, 2012
i think this topix's should go away.
truepatriot

Charleston, WV

#5231 Jun 14, 2012
Obama2012 wrote:
<quoted text> You nare a LIAR and a fool.
YOU are the fool. But, I've come to the conclusion, those that vote for Obama the Marxist, is either a welfare recipient, who wants all the handouts they can get; a die hard democrat who will vote democrat, even if Satan himself was running the democratic ticket; or is a marxist themself, and want to see our constitution done away with, so our country will be a government controlled society, where you can even breathe without permission.

Have you seen 1984?
truepatriot

Charleston, WV

#5232 Jun 14, 2012
**correction**

CAN'T breathe without permission...
Nofriendofcoal

Weston, WV

#5233 Jun 14, 2012
bean wrote:
Lets put someone in who wont line their pockets with coal company money, so the majority of the people{ those who don't mine coal} can have a fighting chance too. For centuries this state has had nothing but coal minded thinking. That is the reason it has been at the bottom of the countries list of prosporous states. Lets take a step forward. Companies can still mine coal. The rapists can still timber the hills bare. But there is much more opportunity to grow.West Virginians can take the chip off their shoulders and finally hold their heads high, if only they start a new way of thinking.
Amen brother!!
a friend of coal

Princeton, WV

#5234 Jun 14, 2012
as a guy that has grew up in the coal industry if it wasnt for coal how do u get on your computer to post thing as nofriendof coal are u a gennie an poofed it on here NO you didnt you used coal to do it so before you get on here running you mouth remember coal put you on line
Coal Dust

Clay, WV

#5235 Jun 14, 2012
a friend of coal wrote:
as a guy that has grew up in the coal industry if it wasnt for coal how do u get on your computer to post thing as nofriendof coal are u a gennie an poofed it on here NO you didnt you used coal to do it so before you get on here running you mouth remember coal put you on line
A friend of NON-Union coal.
both parties at fault

Folsom, WV

#5236 Jun 17, 2012
Republicrats...Sorry, but both parties are always at fault. If it isn't Republicans, it's Democrats screwing things up. Big government in general, is screwing things up. That's why there is no loud 3rd party voice. The loudest- Ron Paul, still relies on an unfaithful republican ticket to gain votes Libertarians can't provide.Too many government sucks living here in WV, off of printed worthless money, to vote for anything that would actually get us all out of debt. The only answer for our deb is to reduce government, and self reliance scares many people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moorefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardy County deputies (Jun '11) 3 hr Preston co dude 438
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu Frank 143
Teets Returns $1M+ to Hardy County?? Oct 5 Hand Out 1
What do you think of Moorefield PD? (Feb '12) Oct 4 hester 58
HR Block or Darlene's for getting taxes done? (Feb '14) Sep '14 DodgeChick 9
Town Council Bans Homeless Man From Town Park Sep '14 human 6
Petersburg Ambulance Sep '14 old and wise 2
Moorefield Dating
Find my Match

Moorefield Jobs