Family Talks About Dermott Triple Murder

May 14, 2007 Full story: KTHV-TV Little Rock 69

“Anna and Bo had been married and they didn't have any problems. He'd been over to visit before and no problems, didn't suspect anything. Just obviously was very angry.”

Two children and a 23 year old are gunned down this weekend in a southeast Arkansas home. via KTHV-TV Little Rock

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
raisedindermott

New Edinburg, AR

#64 Jun 17, 2009
I knew Bo and his family. In fact, I spent more time at their house than my own. I NEVER EVER saw Mr. Young raise his hand to any of his children. My heart goes out to all of them. I don't know why Bo did what he did. I have heard the rumors. The truth died when Bo did. I also lost my brother so I know how Jody and Dawn feel. I hope for their sake that people will stop saying mean things about Bo and his family. Don't get me wrong, I feel for Anna. No mother should have to bury their children.
ANGI

Ardmore, OK

#65 Mar 25, 2010
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WHEN MOTHERS DAYS OF 2010 THAT MANY FAMILY'S WILL BE ABLE TO GET THIS THROUGH THIS DAY.. STILL PRAYING FOR RESTORATION FOR ALL THE THAT WERE INVOLVED!!!!! THAT DAY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN BUT I PRAY THEY CAN ALL KNOW GOD'S HEALING POWER...WE CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST BUT WE CAN TAKE TODAY AND CHERRISH ALL THAT WE HAVE TODAY.. I PRAY THAT MOTHERS DAY OF 2010,GOD WILL RAIN DOWN HIS LOVE AND MERCY.THEIR WILL COME A DAY YOU WILL SEE THEM IN HEAVEN...
MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH GOD'S LOVE AND ABOVE ALL HIS HEALING POWER...
hi every one

Dermott, AR

#66 Apr 24, 2010
hay this woman thank every one for all your kind toughts and prayers
she did not ask to keep getting comments about how good a man bo was i did not know her or her kids or bo but dont yall think this woman has been through enough in her life just drop it it has to hurt enough with out all of this wish her and there famileys well and pray for them but stop building some one up that could do such a hurtfull thing
dermott resident

United States

#67 Jan 29, 2011
:pray for them but stop building some one up that could do such a hurtfull thing"

To hi every one: Bo was a nice, caring man. I knew him and his family. He was loved by everyone who knew him. It was lies that drove him to act in such a tragic way. If it wasn't for the lies, none of this would have happened. Instead of blaming Bo, why don't people blame the person who set the events into action: the person who told the lies. It is that person's fault that everything took place on that dreadful dead. You said you did not know any of them. What gives you the right to say that about Bo?
dak

Pine Bluff, AR

#68 Apr 23, 2012
All these comments piss me off! He was a GREAT dad and that wasn't him in that day! I mean wtf! Stfu
dermott

Dermott, AR

#69 Jun 18, 2012
if his kid was not locked outside in the cold in shorts and a tea shirt and was not mistreated than this might not have happend
shelton

Alexandria, VA

#70 Oct 14, 2013
Four Weeks wrote:
Does anybody know where Phyllis Ann Lewis or Kathy Esters are now? They were Dermott High students in the early 80s.
Both of them stay in texas
Dakota

Euless, TX

#71 Oct 22, 2013
tellthetruth wrote:
I can no longer read some of this crap without saying what I know for the facts to be. I was born in Dermott and grew up in Dermott. I know the Mahfouz and the Young family. I have known Bo Young since I was a child and was around the Young family on many occasions...from my childhood days, I basically remember, Bo and Dawn getting the hell knocked out of them by their daddy on a regular basis. Back in the day it was called, "getting your ass beat", today, we call it "abuse". I don't remember a kind, sweet person in Bo Young.. I remember a mean, violent, destructive boy, who got beat by his dad and it didn't matter who, what, when or where the abuse took place..if his dad felt like knocking the hell out of one of his kids for whatever reason, he did it...a lot of people know this, but just don't talk about it.. I'm probaby going to ruffle some feathers, but the truth is the truth. Bo was abusive to Anna, other women/wives and animals. There is no excuse for taking someone else's life...To put it in plain and simple words.. Bo Young was crazy and Anna and Steve and their children (Steve considered Hayley and Dustin as his children) have had to pay for his craziness. Being abused doesn't excuse what Bo Young did..it makes me sick that he took the cowardly way out and took his own life. For those of you that think you knew Bo Young, You Don't Know Bo.
Idk who you are but you need to keep your damn thoughts to yourself! A teenager or not I won't take any of this shit that you are talking about but seriously saying he was taking the cowardly way out ha pushed it I bet ur a grown ass man that didn't have the damn balls to say it cause he would've whooped ur ass but go ahead and keep talking shit cause you must not have really know the man I called my DAD
dermott

Greenville, MS

#72 Dec 1, 2013
well steve beat the shit out of the two kids that were killed and when the little boy drove through the double doors under the car port he got the hell beat out of him so how was he such a great man and he missed treated bos child also what goes around comes around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montrose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harassment by hamburg police (Jul '08) Oct 16 ex-cop 20
Amanda Fulbright Oct 9 Manofhour 1
Therapeutic riding at the Wheat Farm? You gott... Sep '14 someonewondering 1
dermott police department (May '10) Aug '14 dermottcitizen 6
Ricky Mathes (May '08) Jun '14 Tony Boyd 3
dermott police department (Nov '10) Jun '14 Dumas9-- 2
Suzanne Bradley May '14 just wondering 3
Montrose Dating
Find my Match

Montrose Jobs