|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are everything wrong with this country. You know nothing about Obama's harmful policies or dangerous entitlement programs. You are caught up in his cult of personality. You scream and cheer when he took over General Motors. You had tears of joy when he spoke of taking over the banks. You had fits of euphoria when he talked of taking over healthcare. You don't notice that we are now in the same boat as Greece, that he is halfway to making us Cuba. All you see is that handsome same, you have a Rock Star love for him. Blinded by idol worship he could, and is walking you right off the cliff.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strateg...
Old Army

Wooster, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

President Obama made a good speech at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. For today at least, I will not say anything bad about the man.
GOP PROUD

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are everything wrong with this country. You know nothing about Obama's harmful policies or dangerous entitlement programs. You are caught up in his cult of personality. You scream and cheer when he took over General Motors. You had tears of joy when he spoke of taking over the banks. You had fits of euphoria when he talked of taking over healthcare. You don't notice that we are now in the same boat as Greece, that he is halfway to making us Cuba. All you see is that handsome same, you have a Rock Star love for him. Blinded by idol worship he could, and is walking you right off the cliff.
Fox News on steroids, or a hillbilly on crank?

FAIR AND BALANCED??????????

YOU DECIDE '''''''
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive him, he knoweth not what he do.
It was one thing for science to destroy geocentrism, or to turn the Bible from literal history into lovely metaphor, but when it tried to dethrone man as Godís masterpiece and render him no better (or worse) than marsupial or mollusk, then science simply had gone too far.

Monkey Girl: Evolution, Education, Religion, and the Battle for Americaís Soul
by Edward Humes
Old Army

Wooster, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

from hear me wrote:
I still don't hear any Ideas
Read your constitution brother. It has the ideas you are looking for, especially a Republic and not a Greek or French type Democracy.
Pondering

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was one thing for science to destroy geocentrism, or to turn the Bible from literal history into lovely metaphor, but when it tried to dethrone man as Godís masterpiece and render him no better (or worse) than marsupial or mollusk, then science simply had gone too far.
Monkey Girl: Evolution, Education, Religion, and the Battle for Americaís Soul
by Edward Humes
More than fifty words to say that, you getting paid by the word?
Pondering

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
And the democratic strategy is not the opposite, to get the minorities to be scared to death of the republicans and vote for democrats regardless of what either candidate stands for. I live in Arkansas and I probably know more racist democrats than racist republicans, but to be honest the democrats out number the republicans five to one in my area. Both parties play race to their advantage.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
More than fifty words to say that, you getting paid by the word?
Desperation

http://dehumbugged.files.wordpress.com/2011/1...
Pondering

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
No need for desperation, we still like you.
Pondering

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
Sorry, I didn't follow the link. As I said as a kid "Neat"
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I didn't follow the link. As I said as a kid "Neat"
Neat

http://theotherdayatportrait.files.wordpress....
Pondering

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
Have I started a vicious cycle? Well, continue, I hadn't seen that one in years.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I started a vicious cycle? Well, continue, I hadn't seen that one in years.
Sorry, I know you are very busy.

http://thatfunnyblog.com/2012/one-bored-house...
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Conservative George Will on Donald Trump.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/george-d...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>as you can tell by my reply to your ideas, I like to think before I put my ideas in writing. I agree that we have problems but I am not sure that I want a judiciary that can be replaced every time they make an unpopular decision. I don't particularly like the idea of the rich not paying as much tax as I do, but part of their tax break is an incentive that has caused this nation to prosper since World War II. Social Security has to be protected, I am not that far from drawing it, but do we stop paying for disabled and survivors, people who were not covered when SS was first passed and is now a major cause for the shortfalls or do we cut future benefits, raise the retirement age or increase the taxes on the present and future generations. We have a tendency to vote for the person who tells us what we want to hear, I am not sure even I would initially support a candidate that tells me real truth about what the country needs. Even if I support that candidate can I anticipate the problems that will occur to those whose circumstances I can not even pretend to understand. I would like to jump in here with all the answers, I just am not as smart as the rest of you.
I am not saying I have the right answers but I am willing to put my Ideas out there and be critisized that is the way we will find solutions by working with eachother exchangeing Ideas and as far as Judges go 10 year terms should be just about right for supreme court Judges 5 year terms for the lesser courts, one term in each house of congress no lifetime benifits and no lobbyist the only people influencing them should be the people who elected them, you are not as smart as the rest of us try that line on other people I never underestimate anyone who says things like that.
Voter

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Dont lobbyist vote too? So the congressmen do work for them as well. They just spend more time and money with them than you.

Social security is not broke because we added depend ants. It because the money was spent else where. Stolen mismanaged.
no way

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

no
Charmed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

New headline today:

Romney warns of perils of shrinking military

Mitt Romney took advantage of one of his largest crowds of the campaign season on Memorial Day to warn of the dangers of a shrinking U.S. military in a dangerous world.

... One of the many examples the Republicans have no clue about the world we live in. We have fought our last war on the ground. Through technology, we will need fewer, but more specialized military personnel. It didn't take an army to get Bin Laden - just a few of the "best of the best."

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Charmed wrote:
New headline today:
Romney warns of perils of shrinking military
Mitt Romney took advantage of one of his largest crowds of the campaign season on Memorial Day to warn of the dangers of a shrinking U.S. military in a dangerous world.
... One of the many examples the Republicans have no clue about the world we live in. We have fought our last war on the ground. Through technology, we will need fewer, but more specialized military personnel. It didn't take an army to get Bin Laden - just a few of the "best of the best."
New Headline today: Charmed is BARNEYII
Same misrepresentations of the truth that BARNEYII provides
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>New Headline today: Charmed is BARNEYII
Same misrepresentations of the truth that BARNEYII provides
So...

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartotheground...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of27,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montrose Discussions

Search the Montrose Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 16 hr jill birdsall 1,744
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Tue Guest 9,717
santhony duncan (Jun '11) Apr 19 YMan 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Apr 14 Citizen 466
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Apr 1 Ross 916
Male Teacher @ Hamburg Schools investigated for... (Feb '09) Mar 31 Concerned 5
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mar 31 OlPapaw 3,794
•••
•••
•••
Montrose Dating

more search filters

less search filters