Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#11325 May 28, 2012
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive him, he knoweth not what he do.
It was one thing for science to destroy geocentrism, or to turn the Bible from literal history into lovely metaphor, but when it tried to dethrone man as Godís masterpiece and render him no better (or worse) than marsupial or mollusk, then science simply had gone too far.

Monkey Girl: Evolution, Education, Religion, and the Battle for Americaís Soul
by Edward Humes
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#11326 May 28, 2012
from hear me wrote:
I still don't hear any Ideas
Read your constitution brother. It has the ideas you are looking for, especially a Republic and not a Greek or French type Democracy.
Pondering

Benton, AR

#11327 May 28, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was one thing for science to destroy geocentrism, or to turn the Bible from literal history into lovely metaphor, but when it tried to dethrone man as Godís masterpiece and render him no better (or worse) than marsupial or mollusk, then science simply had gone too far.
Monkey Girl: Evolution, Education, Religion, and the Battle for Americaís Soul
by Edward Humes
More than fifty words to say that, you getting paid by the word?
Pondering

Benton, AR

#11328 May 28, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
And the democratic strategy is not the opposite, to get the minorities to be scared to death of the republicans and vote for democrats regardless of what either candidate stands for. I live in Arkansas and I probably know more racist democrats than racist republicans, but to be honest the democrats out number the republicans five to one in my area. Both parties play race to their advantage.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#11329 May 28, 2012
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
More than fifty words to say that, you getting paid by the word?
Desperation

http://dehumbugged.files.wordpress.com/2011/1...
Pondering

Benton, AR

#11330 May 28, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
No need for desperation, we still like you.
Pondering

Benton, AR

#11331 May 28, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
Sorry, I didn't follow the link. As I said as a kid "Neat"
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#11332 May 28, 2012
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I didn't follow the link. As I said as a kid "Neat"
Neat

http://theotherdayatportrait.files.wordpress....
Pondering

Benton, AR

#11333 May 28, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
Have I started a vicious cycle? Well, continue, I hadn't seen that one in years.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#11334 May 28, 2012
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I started a vicious cycle? Well, continue, I hadn't seen that one in years.
Sorry, I know you are very busy.

http://thatfunnyblog.com/2012/one-bored-house...
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#11335 May 28, 2012
Conservative George Will on Donald Trump.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/george-d...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11336 May 28, 2012
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>as you can tell by my reply to your ideas, I like to think before I put my ideas in writing. I agree that we have problems but I am not sure that I want a judiciary that can be replaced every time they make an unpopular decision. I don't particularly like the idea of the rich not paying as much tax as I do, but part of their tax break is an incentive that has caused this nation to prosper since World War II. Social Security has to be protected, I am not that far from drawing it, but do we stop paying for disabled and survivors, people who were not covered when SS was first passed and is now a major cause for the shortfalls or do we cut future benefits, raise the retirement age or increase the taxes on the present and future generations. We have a tendency to vote for the person who tells us what we want to hear, I am not sure even I would initially support a candidate that tells me real truth about what the country needs. Even if I support that candidate can I anticipate the problems that will occur to those whose circumstances I can not even pretend to understand. I would like to jump in here with all the answers, I just am not as smart as the rest of you.
I am not saying I have the right answers but I am willing to put my Ideas out there and be critisized that is the way we will find solutions by working with eachother exchangeing Ideas and as far as Judges go 10 year terms should be just about right for supreme court Judges 5 year terms for the lesser courts, one term in each house of congress no lifetime benifits and no lobbyist the only people influencing them should be the people who elected them, you are not as smart as the rest of us try that line on other people I never underestimate anyone who says things like that.
Voter

Euless, TX

#11337 May 29, 2012
Dont lobbyist vote too? So the congressmen do work for them as well. They just spend more time and money with them than you.

Social security is not broke because we added depend ants. It because the money was spent else where. Stolen mismanaged.
no way

Steele, MO

#11338 May 29, 2012
no
Charmed

Ash Flat, AR

#11339 May 29, 2012
New headline today:

Romney warns of perils of shrinking military

Mitt Romney took advantage of one of his largest crowds of the campaign season on Memorial Day to warn of the dangers of a shrinking U.S. military in a dangerous world.

... One of the many examples the Republicans have no clue about the world we live in. We have fought our last war on the ground. Through technology, we will need fewer, but more specialized military personnel. It didn't take an army to get Bin Laden - just a few of the "best of the best."

Blytheville, AR

#11340 May 29, 2012
Charmed wrote:
New headline today:
Mitt Romney took advantage of one of his largest crowds of the campaign season on Memorial Day to warn of the dangers of a shrinking U.S. military in a dangerous world.
... One of the many examples the Republicans have no clue about the world we live in. We have fought our last war on the ground. Through technology, we will need fewer, but more specialized military personnel. It didn't take an army to get Bin Laden - just a few of the "best of the best."
New Headline today: Charmed is BARNEYII
Same misrepresentations of the truth that BARNEYII provides
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#11341 May 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>New Headline today: Charmed is BARNEYII
Same misrepresentations of the truth that BARNEYII provides
So...

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartotheground...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11342 May 29, 2012
Voter wrote:
Dont lobbyist vote too? So the congressmen do work for them as well. They just spend more time and money with them than you.
Social security is not broke because we added depend ants. It because the money was spent else where. Stolen mismanaged.
I am talking about lobbyist that reside in washington D.C. the ones the spend millions of dollars influencing how our congressmen and Senators vote they should be thrown on plane send them to our enemies let the corrupt someone elses government. ding ding you win the prize good old boys done ripped off social security the money is gone just an IOU and the money they collect out of our checks and our employers matching funds
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#11343 May 29, 2012
Charmed wrote:
New headline today:
I guess you believe that we would have been just as successful had our millitary not gone in and put troops on the ground to back Bin Laden into a corner and then utilized the informants to find out where he was hidding? As good as our millitary technology is we still have a need for ground troops. We were using both ground troops and drone strikes as well as countless other tactics and it still took about 10 yrs to get him. How long do you think it would have taken without the ground troops? For that matter how do you think we would have gotten him without ground troops?
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#11344 May 29, 2012
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about lobbyist that reside in washington D.C. the ones the spend millions of dollars influencing how our congressmen and Senators vote they should be thrown on plane send them to our enemies let the corrupt someone elses government. ding ding you win the prize good old boys done ripped off social security the money is gone just an IOU and the money they collect out of our checks and our employers matching funds
Wait a second, I thought Obama and the liberal left said SS was fine the way it is. You mean they lied? How can this be? This is the age of HOPE AND CHANGE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montrose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harassment by hamburg police (Jul '08) Nov 9 Meghan 21
Amanda Fulbright Oct '14 Manofhour 1
Therapeutic riding at the Wheat Farm? You gott... Sep '14 someonewondering 1
dermott police department (May '10) Aug '14 dermottcitizen 6
acorns (Jan '14) Jan '14 thump 1
Preston (Jun '11) Jun '11 Free Classifieds ... 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
Montrose Dating
Find my Match

Montrose People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montrose News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montrose

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:43 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:43AM
Everyone Knows 'Ladell Beckham Jr.'
ESPN 8:25 AM
DeMarco Murray chases Eric Dickerson's record
Bleacher Report12:00 PM
Buzz: NFC South Mess Has Owners Considering Change to Playoff Format
Bleacher Report12:44 PM
Saints D Won't Recover from Bunkley's Injury
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?