Next Last
uncle

Grimsley, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2009
any
Abby

Big Creek, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2009
Don't have any news. But just mentioning Bald Rock brought back alot of fun memories for me. Thanks!
for a laugh

London, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2009
bald rock you will always be home sweet home to me.....good ole bald rock.....bald rock...teennnneeeessssseeeeeee eeeeeee lol
good song uh?
BACK IN THE

Oakland, CA

#4 Feb 15, 2009
What about the ole popular, anybody know about that!
agree

London, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2009
BACK IN THE wrote:
What about the ole popular, anybody know about that!
Yea lot of wild party and fun times there !
Norm

London, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2009
I always thought it was the country version of "Cheers"
Home Run

London, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2009
Yea there was a baseball tem from there , we won a lot of games on the feild , and at the ole popular, lol, those girls knew how to party ,lol, we rolled a lot of good times there
Rock on

Big Creek, KY

#14 Feb 20, 2009
You all bring back so many memories. I don't live there anymore. I miss the Powersburg area!
back in the

Oakland, CA

#15 Feb 24, 2009
My initals
hey-gene-m

Manchester, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2009
u and me go fishing in the dark......
back in the

Oakland, CA

#20 Mar 1, 2009
Remember all the basketball games at the old Charle Bertam store over the hill. This was a very good place to relax. Bald rock was Bald rock and will probably always be. But the people back in that area were all good people. They'd help anyone. Now days its got to be something bad to say or nothing. Who allused to play ball down there. Any names ?
pokey

Fordyce, AR

#21 Mar 1, 2009
u know so much about nothing...she is a hoe and everyone knows this..she not doing u !!!???ask the little 20yr old anderson boy about her..
Lisa

United States

#22 Mar 2, 2009
back in the wrote:
Remember all the basketball games at the old Charle Bertam store over the hill. This was a very good place to relax. Bald rock was Bald rock and will probably always be. But the people back in that area were all good people. They'd help anyone. Now days its got to be something bad to say or nothing. Who allused to play ball down there. Any names ?
Some of the grandest of times were the ball games , but those nuts on all their motorcycles, ridin up the banks in front of the store, lol, now those were the days , Bertram , Peircy, Dishman ,Can't Think what his name was but he was a real nut lived there close by , he would make you laugh till you cryed
BACK IN THE

Oakland, CA

#23 Mar 2, 2009
That nut would have been Sid. The other one who was totally crazy whomused to drive the green Dodge. Then there was the blue Camaro. Then the bikes. Then some folks just walked there. Stinson's, Blevins, Bertrams, Big Don, peanut,JB, The Dishman's. A whole slew of people whom used to make the most out of things. How about the girls. Forks of the creek !
Huh

London, KY

#24 Mar 2, 2009
back in the wrote:
Remember when Charle used to sit and whittle under the tree? What about a "poke"? I haven't heard a paper bag called that since he passed away.
TRUE

Oakland, CA

#25 Mar 2, 2009
He would always smile and welcome anyone. What was really funny is how he told about your parents being kids playing ball in about the same place. Always laughing, what a good place to go.
Huh

London, KY

#26 Mar 2, 2009
Yes it was a good place to go. How times change. The person you mentioned before is living in Charle's house now. He is still a nut; just a little older but still a funny nut!
cowgirl

Manchester, KY

#27 Mar 3, 2009
I go to BR all the time. Leffew is not a stud,he's a sorry drunk. Trish may have man problems but that's her business.
hey

Lexington, KY

#28 Mar 3, 2009
it might be a good place to relax and have fun but there is some seeken ppl there that can cause aperson alot of trouble and for mark L. he's not all that a good person yeah
hack

United States

#29 Mar 3, 2009
bald rock is for losers now, and always has. bigger'n shit sounds like joe t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 152,801
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 130,963
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Reporter 26,251
jasmine bell and glenn belcher 9 hr cocened 1
looking for house to rent (Apr '13) 13 hr looking for a house 16
looking for a house for rent. 13 hr looking for a house 1
•••
•••
Monticello Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monticello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000