Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

i have 3 puppies left for sale.2 girls and 1boy, all are tan and white.7weeks old,playful,loveable,cute,and good with children.all have had their tail clipped.the mother is 1/2rat terrier&1/2 chihuahua and the father is full chihuahua.askin $50 but will consider all offers.if anyone is interested reply on here with your e-mail and i will contact you asap.
HaHa

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

selling mixed breed? good luck stupid
tracy

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Judged:

ill take one of the puppies if you decide to jus give em away
Stephany

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

I would love to have one of the girls. Only problem is I live in Paducah, KY. Would you be willing to meet me in Bowling Green? Also can you send me pictures of the girls you have? SERIOUSLY INTERESTED!!!
Meg

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

hey message me! hottlildevil1019@aol.com
seller wrote:
i have 3 puppies left for sale.2 girls and 1boy, all are tan and white.7weeks old,playful,loveable,cute,and good with children.all have had their tail clipped.the mother is 1/2rat terrier&1/2 chihuahua and the father is full chihuahua.askin $50 but will consider all offers.if anyone is interested reply on here with your e-mail and i will contact you asap.
Meg

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

i want pix and i have enough to buy one. PLZ let me kno thanks.
seller wrote:
kim

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

seller wrote:
can you send me a pic of the girls and how much is your rehoming fee? thanks
Sheryl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Do you still have a girl? If so, can you email a picture of the puppy and parents pleade? Where do you live? Thanks!
Sheryl Lewis
gs_lewis@msn.com
reva

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

seller wrote:
where are you located at? also if you could please send some pictures to reva039@yahoo.com or to reva34@mail.com thanks want one for me and my family been looking for a small pup or dog thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Monticello Forum right now

Search the Monticello Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min wtf 146,969
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
What To Do With 52,000 Illegal Immigrant Childr... 5 hr Gut Spiller 19
Somerset mall losing tenants 5 hr Twenty Inch Bicepts 2
Large liquor store in burnside, getting closer ... 6 hr Malibu Barborosa 1
Is growth possible for Monticello ? 7 hr venom 17
Do you approve of Jeffrey E. Edwards as Mayor? 8 hr Bloody Knuckles 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monticello Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000