chihuahua-rat terrier mix puppies for sale

Posted in the Monticello Forum

seller

Bonnyman, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2010
i have 3 puppies left for sale.2 girls and 1boy, all are tan and white.7weeks old,playful,loveable,cute,and good with children.all have had their tail clipped.the mother is 1/2rat terrier&1/2 chihuahua and the father is full chihuahua.askin $50 but will consider all offers.if anyone is interested reply on here with your e-mail and i will contact you asap.
HaHa

Sheridan, AR

#2 Nov 22, 2010
selling mixed breed? good luck stupid
tracy

Brandenburg, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2011
ill take one of the puppies if you decide to jus give em away
Stephany

Smithland, KY

#4 May 12, 2012
I would love to have one of the girls. Only problem is I live in Paducah, KY. Would you be willing to meet me in Bowling Green? Also can you send me pictures of the girls you have? SERIOUSLY INTERESTED!!!
Meg

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2012
hey message me! hottlildevil1019@aol.com
seller wrote:
i have 3 puppies left for sale.2 girls and 1boy, all are tan and white.7weeks old,playful,loveable,cute,and good with children.all have had their tail clipped.the mother is 1/2rat terrier&1/2 chihuahua and the father is full chihuahua.askin $50 but will consider all offers.if anyone is interested reply on here with your e-mail and i will contact you asap.
Meg

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2012
i want pix and i have enough to buy one. PLZ let me kno thanks.
seller wrote:
kim

Springfield, MO

#8 Dec 10, 2012
seller wrote:
can you send me a pic of the girls and how much is your rehoming fee? thanks
Sheryl

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Do you still have a girl? If so, can you email a picture of the puppy and parents pleade? Where do you live? Thanks!
Sheryl Lewis
gs_lewis@msn.com
reva

Monticello, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
seller wrote:
where are you located at? also if you could please send some pictures to reva039@yahoo.com or to reva34@mail.com thanks want one for me and my family been looking for a small pup or dog thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darryl S 18 min Just sayin 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 132,205
When does new jailer take over 1 hr Tina 23
Abusive men 2 hr eyes on him 5
What's open? Thu old fart 1
Question for the city police. Dec 23 pretty boy 6
Gas fireplace repair (Oct '12) Dec 21 roger 8
Monticello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monticello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monticello