'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46132 Aug 23, 2012
Remember the Land Of Confusion Video(GENESIS)..

www.youtube.com/watch...
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#46133 Aug 23, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How do come up with your conclusion? you're putting words on my mouth!
The only words I'm putting in you're mouth Frank, are your own!
Hmmm

Murray, KY

#46134 Aug 23, 2012
rcv4978

Bellevue, WA

#46135 Aug 23, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hi AL!:)
:)
TSF

Cameron, NC

#46136 Aug 23, 2012
Republicans declaring rape "legitimate". republicans disenfranchising voters, Twitt lying about his taxes, republicans cutting hungry childrens lunch programs so they can give themselves tax breaks, drunken republicans skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee at a Christian Holy site, Now, a hurricane headed toward their convention. Coincidence?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46137 Aug 23, 2012
Hey wrote:
Remember the Land Of Confusion Video(GENESIS)..
www.youtube.com/watch...
Great one!:)
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#46138 Aug 23, 2012
coincidence? Or pay back.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46139 Aug 23, 2012
TSF wrote:
Republicans declaring rape "legitimate". republicans disenfranchising voters, Twitt lying about his taxes, republicans cutting hungry childrens lunch programs so they can give themselves tax breaks, drunken republicans skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee at a Christian Holy site, Now, a hurricane headed toward their convention. Coincidence?
Just wait for the DNC ...?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46140 Aug 23, 2012
rcv4978 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
And ...
your "point" is ...?
i hope

West Liberty, KY

#46141 Aug 23, 2012
i hope everything works out okay
your name here

United States

#46142 Aug 23, 2012
A University of Colorado analysis of state-by-state factors leading to the Electoral College selection of every U.S. president since 1980 forecasts that the 2012 winner will be Mitt Romney.

The key is the economy, say political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver. Their prediction model stresses economic data from the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including both state and national unemployment figures as well as changes in real per capita income, among other factors.

“Based on our forecasting model, it becomes clear that the president is in electoral trouble,” said Bickers, also director of the CU in DC Internship Program.

According to their analysis, President Barack Obama will win 218 votes in the Electoral College, short of the 270 he needs. And though they chiefly focus on the Electoral College, the political scientists predict Romney will win 52.9 percent of the popular vote to Obama’s 47.1 percent, when considering only the two major political parties.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46143 Aug 23, 2012
Over and OUT....!
For a while :)
frank

Oakland, CA

#46144 Aug 23, 2012
Obama answers his wingnuz critics:
Yeah Congress has been very, very busy creating "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs".

16 bills to repeal all or parts of the Affordable Care Act

7 bills/resolutions to require a balanced federal budget

5 bills to repeal the estate tax

1 bill to repeal Wall Street Reform

6 bills to restrict women's access to abortions and rename the term “rape” to “forced rape”(as opposed to voluntary rape, perhaps?)

1 bill to take polar bears off the Endangered Species list

1 bill to pull federal funding of public radio

6 bills and a resolution to increase oil drilling in the US and to prevent federal regulation of greenhouse gases

1 bill to remove certain Federal restrictions on interstate firearms transactions

1 bill to prohibit paying salaries of "czars" and a resolution that they should be required to get Congressional approval

1 bill to prevent US-born children of undocumented immigrants from being designated as U.S. citizens

1 bill to allow employers that provide health insurance to count that toward their minimum wage compensation

1 bill to prevent the federal government from regulating the internet

1 bill to permanently reduce individual income tax rates

1 bill to require States' approval of national monument creation in their state

1 bill to require the heads of all four branches of the military to sign off on DADT before it can be implemented

1 bill to rename two buildings after Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush

1 bill to require that Gitmo be kept open and that only military commissions be used to try the inmates held there

1 bill to prevent the posting of signs indicating work being done/paid for under the Recovery Act

1 resolution to repeal the 16th Amendment

Let's not forget their crowning moment of voting 31 times to repeal Obamacare

Congrats GOPers your country is so proud of you all, I understand your platform at the conventions is “Gays – God – and Guns!
frank

Oakland, CA

#46145 Aug 23, 2012
The question comes to mind:
How is Solyndra different than the hundreds of billions or trillions of dollars spent over the last decade on defense contracts to develop weapons, vehicles, planes, etc, that have failed or have never been built. Solyndra was a very public failure. If any of you GOPers knew how many defense projects are started, paid for in billions but never made it into production or on the battle field – would that would really pi$$ you off?!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46146 Aug 23, 2012
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, venturing into late-night comedy with a visit to NBC’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Friday. When asked for her thoughts on Paul Ryan, the Wisconsin congressman that Mitt Romney has picked for his running mate, Mrs. Pelosi said:“I don’t really know him well because I’ve never been to the gym.”

WAAAAA-HAAAA!!!!!!!!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA A!!!!!!!!!!
HEE- HAWWH!!… HEE- HAWWH!!…

(Whew… sorry. We continue:)

Mr. Ryan is well known in Washington circles for his pre-dawn House gym workouts. Mr. Fallon egged on the longtime California congresswoman, asking if she’d seen her House colleague shirtless.“Oh please,” she said.

WAAAAA-HAAAA!!!!!!!!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA A!!!!!!!!!!
HEE- HAWWH!!… HEE- HAWWH!!…

“You know, I did at one time consider a career in comedy. I remember the first time I saw Don Rickles’ album,‘Hello Dummy’— I couldn’t help feel Rickles was reaching out to me in some psychic manner. Unfortunately I got side-tracked by my first botched plastic surgery, after the wrong parts came in the mail. So I had to put the comedy idea on hold. But I did run into Rickles before tonight’s show, and I ran my Ryan jokes by him. He said,‘Nancy, now I know why they have handicapped parking in front of the gym. I could never figure it out, until you just mentioned it.’ He’s funny. But I did finally get my opportunity to make a supreme clown of my self during the two years I was Speaker of the House — so the ‘Hello Dummy’ thing may not have been too far out after all. So Jimmy, you want to see my abs? Here, see?… How about my boobs?— Come on, take a peek…"

“Jimmy? Where are you going?…

Jimmy?….

Where’d he go?….”

“BLEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!………
BLEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!……
Oh God!…. BLEEHHH!! Oh my God!….
– BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

(MUSIC UP: Fallon’s misogynist band plays the song “Lying Ass Bitch” they are so fond of playing when introducing women on the show)

8/19/2012, 10:23 pm

Obama's new slogan: Dope and Chains
poorboy

Horse Cave, KY

#46147 Aug 23, 2012
conway and paul suck bush got us in all this trouble and obma is haveing to fix it all that the problem with this world if they would all work togather we would be fine but it all about power and who has it its just bull shit we all suffer because they want power
rcv4978

Bellevue, WA

#46149 Aug 23, 2012
interestin...
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46150 Aug 23, 2012
poorboy wrote:
conway and paul suck bush got us in all this trouble and obma is haveing to fix it all that the problem with this world if they would all work togather we would be fine but it all about power and who has it its just bull shit we all suffer because they want power
Obamas looking for a Poster Child,And you sound purrrr-fect..
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46151 Aug 23, 2012
poorboy wrote:
Blame whomever you want. The problem is Obama has NOT fixed it and it is getting worse daily.
Jay

Paris, TN

#46152 Aug 23, 2012
CNN Report Debunks Latest False Attack From Obama Campaign

Published on Jul 12, 2012 by RomneyComms

CNN's John King reports on his meeting with four Bain Capital employees, including two active Obama supporters. They all back up Mitt Romney's claim he left Bain Capital in February 1999, thereby refuting the Obama campaign's latest baseless attack.

&fe ature=player_embedded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min spaceship 132,245
We know who HIPA is 2 hr knowU 1
Unemployment Benefits Fraud 3 hr Bobbie Jo 2
this is what happens when you are living in a m... (Feb '09) Sat justpassingthru 27
When does new jailer take over Sat Tina 23
What's open? Dec 25 old fart 1
Question for the city police. Dec 23 pretty boy 6
Monticello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monticello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monticello

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]