New Doctor at South Creek

Posted in the Monticello Forum

looing

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2011
I am looking for a doctor and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new doctor at South Creek. Its a new women doctor. Does anyone know if she is any good?
patient

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2011
yes I have been to her and she i very nice and a good doctor as well. She seems to really listen and care about her patients. I would recoment her to anyone not sure if she does pediatrics though
looing

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2011
patient wrote:
yes I have been to her and she i very nice and a good doctor as well. She seems to really listen and care about her patients. I would recoment her to anyone not sure if she does pediatrics though
Thanks, i hope she see's kids as well, i'd like to find one that the whole family could go too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2011
looing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, i hope she see's kids as well, i'd like to find one that the whole family could go too.
Yes, Dr. Malloy.
pill shopping

London, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2011
are you just shopping for a pill doctor?? monticello medical dont play that game homey you better move on up to some where else if you are
Not Everyone

London, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2011
Get real pill shopping. I didnt see the first thing on here about any of these people saying they were looking for freakin pills. You just had to put your two cents in to get something started. I know that probably 80% of Wayne Co. residents are on some type of drug but, tha doesnt mean that everybody is. Like Im not before you want to throw some accusation out there about me because I am saying something to you. Quit assumming things about people when they are simply asking for a Family Dr. for the whole Family to see. Better yet, get a real life. Maybe you need to take a quick look at yourself. Are you on drugs?
Love her

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Dr. Mallory was great... I went an seen her the first time a couple months ago... I told her how i felt and she put me on meds that has made me a different person... I was honest and straight up with her and she didnt judge me she jus offered help.... Im a better person after bein treateds by her... She even calls to give blood work results and things... She great and so was her nurse.... And jus for the record nothing is wrong with someone jus because there hair is pink....
mom

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2011
I see her and so do my kids and we love her, she really cares!!! Thank God that she is there, alot of doctors are in too big of a hurry anymore, she takes her time and finds out what is wrong with you. She is a very good family doctor and i'm glad she is at monticello medical.
mom

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2011
Not Everyone wrote:
Get real pill shopping. I didnt see the first thing on here about any of these people saying they were looking for freakin pills. You just had to put your two cents in to get something started. I know that probably 80% of Wayne Co. residents are on some type of drug but, tha doesnt mean that everybody is. Like Im not before you want to throw some accusation out there about me because I am saying something to you. Quit assumming things about people when they are simply asking for a Family Dr. for the whole Family to see. Better yet, get a real life. Maybe you need to take a quick look at yourself. Are you on drugs?
Thank you for setting him straight, i was just looking for a caring doctor for me and my kids. Good caring doctors are hard to find, and since Bonnie will be leaveing, i had to find anothor doctor. Just because the drugies go wanting pills, don't mean the rest of us do. There are still a few good people in this town.
Time Traveler

Crossville, TN

#13 Oct 29, 2011
Surely people who are seeking pills, know , that they are immediately flagged. When they take their scripts to the drug store, it is immediately reported to the state, and all doctors have the access to see where/ when/ who and how much you received. It even shows the drs.name/ and pharmacies name that you got it at. so to those who think you are pulling something?,,,,you are not. it is a matter of a key stroke to find out what you have done and where it all occurred.
mom of 3

London, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2011
looing wrote:
I am looking for a doctor and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new doctor at South Creek. Its a new women doctor. Does anyone know if she is any good?
well i took my child to her,and she gave her some meds that children should not take!!! she not a good dr and i might just put a lawsuit on her,she should have known better,shes suppose to be a dr!!!
Clown

Robbins, TN

#15 Nov 10, 2011
Time Traveler wrote:
Surely people who are seeking pills, know , that they are immediately flagged. When they take their scripts to the drug store, it is immediately reported to the state, and all doctors have the access to see where/ when/ who and how much you received. It even shows the drs.name/ and pharmacies name that you got it at. so to those who think you are pulling something?,,,,you are not. it is a matter of a key stroke to find out what you have done and where it all occurred.
Kasper has been in place for several years. Helps but still isn't a silver bullet.

A big percentage of dealers today are the elderly and the handicapped that do it to supplement their income or they will sell their scripts to someone that does deal. I know 50 within 10 mile of my home that have been doing this for years. Easy to find a pill as it is a beer, now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 131,871
Not all Nascar on Tv now Tue hellhoundforhire 1
looking for house for rent Tue need house 1
Abusive men Dec 16 Anna 4
When does new jailer take over Dec 15 Bluegrass 19
Your own comments are pushing your post to the... Dec 14 Iknowu 1
Boring town Dec 13 whoa 1 35
Monticello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monticello News, Events & Info