Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
First Prev
of 1495
Next Last

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#1 Mar 19, 2012
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.

Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Amazing, this guy was dying to find someone he could claim was a danger to his community. So he found a young black child, and made him out to be "suspicious acting"...so he shot the child.

The guy needs to face the full extent of the law.

And please, before those of you who want to take a political or racist stance on this issue, save it.

We all know that if this was your child, you...like myself, would be pressed to sit back and allow the cops to run this guy through the court system.

You and I both would be chomping at the bit to take justice into our own hands if this was our young child.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#3 Mar 19, 2012
The jackass murderer wants to claim "Self Defense?"

Yeah sure, after you told the 911 Operator that you were following the kid...she told you not to do it.

But you did. If anyone should claim self defense it should be the poor kid you followed, then shot....after the cops told you stay in your car.

Self Defense my azz.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
If this was a little blonde girl with skittles, and not a young black kid, I think the perp would be under the jail by now and FauxNews would be calling for immediate action.

The 911 tape is horrendous. You can here the kid yelling "help me" after he's been shot by this man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Poor residents now have to deal with the nightmare of hearing this kid screaming in pain as he's begging for help.

Makes me angry just thinking about. I can't believe raising my child for 17 years...a good kid who is not in trouble....only to have some idiot kill him as he walks home from the candy store.

The poor kid was guilty of having ice tea and skittles in his possession.

What a sad story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Happy little trees

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Mar 19, 2012
I was reading about another case that just went to trial of a 17 year old black accused of gunning down two British tourists. Of course the savages who have been gaming our system have ignored that while they agitate as part of a larger plan to hustle the system.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#7 Mar 19, 2012
One last thing....the A-B student killed had no record, while the perp who shot him has a police record for "assaulting an officer".

This guy should be arrested by now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Happy little trees wrote:
I was reading about another case that just went to trial of a 17 year old black accused of gunning down two British tourists. Of course the savages who have been gaming our system have ignored that while they agitate as part of a larger plan to hustle the system.
When you get a chance see if you can find a story about a white teen comitting a crime. Start with your typical school shooting.

Lets not act like only blacks commit crimes. And regardless, what does that have to do with this idiot shooting a kid.

I knew the typical racists are very hypocritical when it comes to their fake claims to support children. This kid was just that, and A - B student with no record of trouble.

...and the best you can do is try to make some sort of excuse for killing an innocent child because some you read of some teen of the same color who robbed and shot someone.

Let me know if you can't find a stories here on Topix dealing with non-whites committing murder.

Head back in the sand you God-less excuse making racists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#9 Mar 19, 2012
Racists are now defending this man who already has a criminal record for assaulting an police officer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Happy little trees

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Mar 19, 2012
Let's get the facts out. How many whites have been the victim of violent crimes where the criminal was black? How many blacks have been victimized by white criminals? Let's get the facts out and dispel the great myth that is used to hustle society and game the system.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2012
Zimmerman was mentally unstable, had a gun, and was a recipe for tragedy. That poor kid didn't stand a chance. I'm so sick of some people who defend Zimmerman, saying he felt threatened. How the heck does one feel threatened in one's vehicle with a loaded gun? Trayvon didn't even know George was watching him until he got out of his car to follow the kid. He probably scare the heck out of the poor guy, and then to shoot him twice. That's just beyond understanding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#12 Mar 19, 2012
I have to avoid posting on this story. All jokes aside, these child killing stories really gets to me.

We've had several stories on this site lately about children getting having their throats slashed, etc.

Even on the school shootings, I have to avoid the silliness that we see on this site.

I refuse to believe that even the racists on this board would just flat out shoot an innocent child while they walk home from candy store.

If you would do such a thing. I really hope there is a Hell, cause the hottest places there are being reserved for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#13 Mar 19, 2012
If the 17 year old child killed, was the instead the shooter. He would have been arrested by now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Secular Human and AntiParty”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 19, 2012
If the tables were turned we'd have a conviction by now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#15 Mar 19, 2012
Its amazing to me how people have absolutely zero information on the actual event, yet imagine the worst, then attach a political or racial slant to it, then believe their own rants. The first of you idiots actually called Zimmerman a 'right wing' bigot, as if you know the man and his politics, his motivation, and everything about him because he is accused. This is all so ridiculous, and you morons are making it worse.

Zimmerman should not have had a gun for a neighborhood watch and should not have followed Martin when police told him not to. What else do we really know for sure? Did the kid feel threatened and initiate the attack? Who approached who? Who was screaming for help during the 911 call? Why was Zimmerman the only one on the ground, according to witnesses? Why were they fighting for a few minutes before the shot, according to the 911 call? My point is, we DON'T KNOW ANYTHING YET.

Stop dreaming up an excuse to politicize this and spark more useless race demagogy. You people make me sick. This poor kid deserves better than to have his memory used as a political football.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Happy little trees

Woodbridge, VA

#16 Mar 19, 2012
Spent Bastard wrote:
If the tables were turned we'd have a conviction by now.
Zimmerman was born to a Latino woman and considers himself Latino. There is some definite bigotry going on here, if the shooter was a black guy their would be no protests.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Happy little trees

Woodbridge, VA

#17 Mar 19, 2012
Obama and Holder going after a Latino man but they ignore the assaults on Latinos by black thugs which occur on a daily basis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Concerning children”

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#18 Mar 19, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get a chance see if you can find a story about a white teen comitting a crime. Start with your typical school shooting.
Lets not act like only blacks commit crimes. And regardless, what does that have to do with this idiot shooting a kid.
I knew the typical racists are very hypocritical when it comes to their fake claims to support children. This kid was just that, and A - B student with no record of trouble.
...and the best you can do is try to make some sort of excuse for killing an innocent child because some you read of some teen of the same color who robbed and shot someone.
Let me know if you can't find a stories here on Topix dealing with non-whites committing murder.
Head back in the sand you God-less excuse making racists.
The idiot should look up a voice for abused children, will you help here on Topix.. might open its mind.. or go to Perverteed-Justice.com ... another eye opener.

“Concerning children”

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#19 Mar 19, 2012
www.perverted-justice.com .. sorry typo..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Secular Human and AntiParty”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was born to a Latino woman and considers himself Latino. There is some definite bigotry going on here, if the shooter was a black guy their would be no protests.
And if the victim was a blonde white girl the black guy would be on death row. The real crime is that the local police dept. considered the case closed. Unfortunately Florida law permits this type of "self defense."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1495
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mural Brings Color to Downtown Tallahassee 4 hr Tyrone Washington 1
Grand jury clears officers in FSU shooting 4 hr Tyrone Washington 1
2 people in a 1/1 apartment Dec 11 Seminole718 1
Florida Cabinet Celebrates Holidays with Florid... Dec 10 Ace McMillan 1
Lawyer Working in Tallahassee and Marianna Arre... Dec 6 Clyde Ely 1
Review: Epilepsy Association Of The Big Bend Dec 1 heidi Holliday 1
The Salvation Army of Tallahassee will Serve a ... Nov 27 John 1

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at December 21 at 4:19PM EST

Monticello Dating
Find my Match