Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Landlords we need to put the people who leave owing us rent. And who tear up our property. So that we dont keep renting to these people.
Izabella

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Who are they wrote:
Landlords we need to put the people who leave owing us rent. And who tear up our property. So that we dont keep renting to these people.
If they are bad enough to destroy your property, why wouldn't they destroy your face for putting their names on here....idiot. You must not be too much of a landlord anyway if you're on this stupid site.
Opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Izabella wrote:
<quoted text>If they are bad enough to destroy your property, why wouldn't they destroy your face for putting their names on here....idiot. You must not be too much of a landlord anyway if you're on this stupid site.
You are on theis site, aren't you??????????
Izabella

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on theis site, aren't you??????????
I'm not ranting about property and bad renters...get a life. The question marks went overboard don't cha think?
Who are they

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

You must be one of them.
thinkahead

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

that's why I never rent out property without a credit check and a full deposit and the deposit does'nt come back until after the move-out inspection. I've "helped" plenty before and you always get burned.
Charlie

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

We got rights as renters! We can live in your rentals for a free month and not pay you!I have my rights!I will tear up your rentals and get away with it because I CAN!!
eddiespaghetti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

hey, I rent and pay at least a week ahead of time and take care of the property, it is the landlords house but it's my home
Monkeytoo

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
We got rights as renters! We can live in your rentals for a free month and not pay you!I have my rights!I will tear up your rentals and get away with it because I CAN!!
If your the Charlie that I think you are you need your A-- kicked above your ears.You and that pig you live with need to live in a cardboard box.You owe every landlord and business owner in this town money!
greencard lady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

That almost sounds like a threat! I'd be VERY careful with making threats if I were you. Just call me the Landlady.
so what

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

maybe renters are tired of getting screwed out of deposits. I mean dont you land lords always find a reason to keep it. suck it up losers
lol

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

so what wrote:
maybe renters are tired of getting screwed out of deposits. I mean dont you land lords always find a reason to keep it. suck it up losers
then buy you on house like the rest of us !! hahahahah
saywhut

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

I agree with the need for a referral or complaint record to be able to look up a potential renter's "track record" and see if anyone has complaints: both ways. This wouldn't be unfair to either side, landlords or renters, as long as the "accused" on either side had a place to record their side of it. There are laws in effect that protect the renter's right to get their deposit back, etc. and restrict the landlord from coming in whenever they want to, etc., if there was a place to record each side's feedback it could be a good thing. First, if you are a "good" renter don't you think it would be nice to be able to prove it when you need references? Maybe the landlords would be able to charge a bit less if they weren't being burned by the career rip-off artists that work the law to their advantage or hide behind their children for housing and other humanitarian benefits.
saywhut

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

eddiespaghetti wrote:
hey, I rent and pay at least a week ahead of time and take care of the property, it is the landlords house but it's my home
It would be great to find people like you, eddiespaghetti, when I need to rent my house!
saywhut

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

so what wrote:
There are laws in Tennessee that protect renters in issues of how their deposit money is to be kept, and later released after the tenant leaves. Very specific laws. If you are able to be on here, go to the Tennessee State law site; it's called something like that and will come up pretty easily when you search for it. Some bad landlords take advantage of very young renters that don't know these laws. This isn't to rip off the landlord, either. It does make people bitter when they are treated badly, on either side of this issue.
know her

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

lets hear some names.
max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

i would not rent from jeff hicks
know s

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

landlords have to go in and clean out garbage the stoves and refrigators. paint clean the carpets and you think you should get your deposits back? If you leave a place clean like it was when you moved in, then yes you should get your deposit back. But very few do leave it in good condition.
know s

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

If you leave your place clean, them i am sure that you will get your depsoit back. but most people leave their garbage, dirty refrigators, stoves and the carpet. we have to go in and clean up that mess and repaint, that cost money.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I posted to this topix yesterday but it ain't here know so I will post again.

1st I agree background checks for bot renter and rentee.

2nd If you are renting your place for 250 a month or less the background check is not required, it is understood that you are a slum lord and the rentee is trash. No cleaning is required between tenants, it is understood that the place is and will be trashed by each tenant so there is no need to "clean up" between renters, they enjoy living in filth.

3rd If you want a better class of renter/rentee then be clean, courteous and punctual. If you say you are going to do something, do it. Charge more for rent and keep the place nice. Expect to pay more for a nicer place and less for a trashy place, you get what you pay for. There is no "good deal" when it comes to renting, it is what it is.

4th If you dislike renting either way then buy a place. If you don't like being "checked on" then buy your own place.

BTW I am a homeowner and this is my opinion, think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min hal 123,794
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 5 hr 123Pictures 58,318
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Get Real 8,461
standing stone nursing home 8 hr amen 65
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr Wassssup 8,503
Corey Howard Wed Lol 13
Monterey man charged with aggravated burglary Wed Stinks 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••