Two For One

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
oh really

Kerman, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 20, 2012
 
JOHN DOE wrote:
The only good thing that I could say about Robert Morales is that wether it was good or bad,right or wrong he did what he wanted to do,when he wanted to do it! Robert never settled for what was convenient or for whatever was there.Robert has always admitted his faults,wrongs and poor decisions.People can say whatever they want about Robert cause Robert is the only one that has to live with everything that he has done.
Robert's victims don't have to live with everything he has done??
So What

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 6, 2012
 
This Mexican banger is just another brown skin "punk" costing tax payers a lot of their hard earned dollars. These punks need to be put in their places, locked up and living in a six foot cell. I wonder if that would scare these mindless Mexicans. The way things are now they are sent to jail where all their homies are. It is like a family reunion, all paid for by you and me, the tax-payer.
Mexican Burrrrrrrrrrrros

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 6, 2012
 
So What wrote:
This Mexican banger is just another brown skin "punk" costing tax payers a lot of their hard earned dollars. These punks need to be put in their places, locked up and living in a six foot cell. I wonder if that would scare these mindless Mexicans. The way things are now they are sent to jail where all their homies are. It is like a family reunion, all paid for by you and me, the tax-payer.
Mexicans are not viewed as ignorant illiterate welfare "beyond stupid pendejo leeches" for nothing. They've worked hard at earning that reputation for themselves. And they're working hard at keeping that reputation, no matter what...
So What

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 6, 2012
 
Mexican Burrrrrrrrrrrros wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans are not viewed as ignorant illiterate welfare "beyond stupid pendejo leeches" for nothing. They've worked hard at earning that reputation for themselves. And they're working hard at keeping that reputation, no matter what...
You would think some group or organization would come forth and bring the Mexicans to the truth, how these gang bangers are destroying their reputation as a race. Nothing, I have heard nothing to help the bangers get out of the hole they have dug for themselves and the Mexican race.
Left Salinas Behind

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 7, 2012
 
So What wrote:
<quoted text>You would think some group or organization would come forth and bring the Mexicans to the truth, how these gang bangers are destroying their reputation as a race. Nothing, I have heard nothing to help the bangers get out of the hole they have dug for themselves and the Mexican race.
Well, the mexicans in Salinas were working hard at keeping their reputation up. A man and a woman shot and one severely stabbed on Cinco DeMayo. The mexicans can't celebrate anything, not even a birthday party or a first communion, or doing something as simple as having a bar-b-que without shootings or stabbings, or some kind of crime.

You're right about what you said. However, in the case of the mexicans "seeing" the truth, it appears to be a case that the mexican leaders, or advocates, or organizations are wearing "blinders" so as not to "see" anything let alone the problems the mexicans are creating for themselves, and the flock of sheeple themselves simply ignore the crime thinking it will just "go away" all by itself. It's like the blind leading the blind, leading the blind...
Robert morales is a chump

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert morales is a damn moron. He about two foot tall and thinks he hard as nails.

He a crack head chump who sits on a phone book to drive and wears high heals.

His lady like three foot taller then him and 10 years younger. Straight perv
Robert morales is a chump

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robert Morales wrote:
well just a heads up!! yup! i'm outta jail. eat your heart out Tina from los banos!! if that is your real name???
F U two foot
Taylor Sparks

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 14, 2013
 
Why do you all have to be HATERS? Robert Morales is one of a kind. He is not Two feet tall lol...more like 5"7. and Robert isn't 10 years older than me...he's 12 years older than me. Remember I pursued him so all that perv shit needs to STOP! Don't be jealous cuz he picked me over y'all BITCHES! GET OVER IT ALREADY!
Taylor Sparks

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 14, 2013
 
Robert morales is a chump wrote:
Robert morales is a damn moron. He about two foot tall and thinks he hard as nails.
He a crack head chump who sits on a phone book to drive and wears high heals.
His lady like three foot taller then him and 10 years younger. Straight perv
HELLA STUPID! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOO! GROWUP!
Taylor Sparks

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 14, 2013
 
Robert morales is a chump wrote:
Robert morales is a damn moron. He about two foot tall and thinks he hard as nails.
He a crack head chump who sits on a phone book to drive and wears high heals.
His lady like three foot taller then him and 10 years younger. Straight perv
And if you know Robert Morales than you know he ain't no CRACK HEAD. If you really really knew him than you would know that he was a IV METH user. Thank god he continues to work a PROGRAM and has been in Recovery for some time now.
Raquel

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I've actually known Robert Morales for a very long time. he has a ver big heart and goes out of his way to help people. he has been through alot of shit the last few years. he has moved on with his life. he is a survival machine. people shouldnt hate or judge him cause they have no clue what he has been through and has overcome. i love him very dearly and he will always be one of my closest friends. even if he didnt want to marry me lol.
Robert Anthony

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 9, 2013
 
Ugh!! You guys are all stupid! Get a Freakin life already!!
Glenn

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 9, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text> how sad you are ashamed of what you are! i think tx is best for you!
well, if he was born in the U.S., he is not Mexican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••