tyo

Atmore, AL

#1 Sep 21, 2012
has anyone seen her after she moved to bluefield
cat

Atmore, AL

#2 Sep 27, 2012
no she just comes down here to get her some stuff shes got to have that she cant go with out
john bob

Bellevue, WA

#3 Sep 27, 2012
she can come get some of me she is sexy as f**k or use to b anyway i havent say her in a long time would like to see her tho
1 post removed
Jery

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Is she still n Bluefield she was hangman out with tucker on the regular but haven't seen em around n a while. Is she not with Jerome n e more
cat

Atmore, AL

#6 Oct 13, 2012
jerome has been in jail for past year and shes with anyone who will get her dope i know she got jail time for shoplifting
cat

Atmore, AL

#7 Nov 16, 2012
john bob wrote:
she can come get some of me she is sexy as f**k or use to b anyway i havent say her in a long time would like to see her tho
lol lol lol lol lol ya
tyo

Atmore, AL

#8 Nov 26, 2012
ya seen her in the news paper sunday in the tazewell indictments shes still going by last name beavers and that girl is not a beavers i seen her divorce in the paper back in april or may and she was to go back to her maiden name shes going to get her self in more trouble shes so out there she probably dont care
1 post removed
old old friend

Atmore, AL

#10 Jan 11, 2014
last time i seen her was after high school (years ago) but heard shes not doing so good heard she got a divorce , lost all rights to her kids and is in and out of jail a lot i hope she is OK would like to see her is she still in Montcalm i come back to w v every few months would like to catch up with her we were friends in high school
omg

Bluefield, VA

#11 Jan 11, 2014
old old friend wrote:
last time i seen her was after high school (years ago) but heard shes not doing so good heard she got a divorce , lost all rights to her kids and is in and out of jail a lot i hope she is OK would like to see her is she still in Montcalm i come back to w v every few months would like to catch up with her we were friends in high school
Who r u
TYO

Atmore, AL

#12 Aug 5, 2014
has anyone seen her i haven't seen her in over a year if not longer wounder if she is doing ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos got the biggest c#ck in blfd? 16 min Foo 3
Get Rid of HUD and Public Housing 22 min fed up 26
who's better? klassy cuts or curl up n dye 34 min NotCurious 6
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 34 min honeymylove 1,793
Somebody stole my name. 45 min Fruit of the Loom 6
war on coal!!!!! 54 min Triple X 51
PastorLDM Hang Out 54 min Dear Abby 119
Montcalm Dating
Find my Match

Montcalm Jobs