cat

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

no she just comes down here to get her some stuff shes got to have that she cant go with out
john bob

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

she can come get some of me she is sexy as f**k or use to b anyway i havent say her in a long time would like to see her tho
1 post removed
Jery

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Is she still n Bluefield she was hangman out with tucker on the regular but haven't seen em around n a while. Is she not with Jerome n e more
cat

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

jerome has been in jail for past year and shes with anyone who will get her dope i know she got jail time for shoplifting
cat

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

john bob wrote:
she can come get some of me she is sexy as f**k or use to b anyway i havent say her in a long time would like to see her tho
lol lol lol lol lol ya
tyo

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

ya seen her in the news paper sunday in the tazewell indictments shes still going by last name beavers and that girl is not a beavers i seen her divorce in the paper back in april or may and she was to go back to her maiden name shes going to get her self in more trouble shes so out there she probably dont care
1 post removed
old old friend

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

last time i seen her was after high school (years ago) but heard shes not doing so good heard she got a divorce , lost all rights to her kids and is in and out of jail a lot i hope she is OK would like to see her is she still in Montcalm i come back to w v every few months would like to catch up with her we were friends in high school
omg

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

old old friend wrote:
last time i seen her was after high school (years ago) but heard shes not doing so good heard she got a divorce , lost all rights to her kids and is in and out of jail a lot i hope she is OK would like to see her is she still in Montcalm i come back to w v every few months would like to catch up with her we were friends in high school
Who r u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montcalm Discussions

Search the Montcalm Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 min COOTERDOG 4,959
God's Not Dead!! 11 min COOTERDOG 72
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min fitness-guru 43,473
Mercer County Animal Control (Jul '12) 30 min William Ray 16
Sleeping with a married woman 54 min cowboy A 85
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 7 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 10 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montcalm Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Montcalm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance