created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,668 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
9,981 - 10,000 of 15,927 Comments Last updated Sunday

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10808
May 31, 2012
 
Jay wrote:
You communists answer me one ques. What harm comes to you by me smoking a j in my home. You all r no better than bin laden.
Maybe u should seek help about getting your head out of that box, it will greatly improve your vision.
yeah. proposition 19 sounds good and all the way it is worded.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Propo...

yeah. it says you drug users will stick to using it in your homes only.

but we know that is not true. fact is - you marijuana smokers and drug users never listen to any laws. you should listen to yourselves debate the validity of existing laws.

what is happening on capitol hill is confirmation of this.

what proposition 19 will do is flood the supply of marijuana throughout the state. and that will result in more people smoking the stuff in front of my face.

in front of the faces of my children.

and I will not stand for that.

this very scenario is one of the reasons for why amsterdam is changing it's policy on marijuana.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_t...
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10809
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Asian guy, first off u have no opinion in this. Go back to Asia if u need someone to control u. Otherwise shut up. We will smoke pot, your kids will smoke pot to deal with u. Their is nothing u or anyone can do. It's already decriminalized in half the US. So like I said go back where u belong & fit in. We like freedom, we are real americans.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10810
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. proposition 19 sounds good and all the way it is worded.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Propo...
yeah. it says you drug users will stick to using it in your homes only.
but we know that is not true. fact is - you marijuana smokers and drug users never listen to any laws. you should listen to yourselves debate the validity of existing laws.
what is happening on capitol hill is confirmation of this.
what proposition 19 will do is flood the supply of marijuana throughout the state. and that will result in more people smoking the stuff in front of my face.
in front of the faces of my children.
and I will not stand for that.
this very scenario is one of the reasons for why amsterdam is changing it's policy on marijuana.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_t...
I see you've set aside more time to publicly humiliate yourself.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10811
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
Asian guy, first off u have no opinion in this. Go back to Asia if u need someone to control u. Otherwise shut up. We will smoke pot, your kids will smoke pot to deal with u. Their is nothing u or anyone can do. It's already decriminalized in half the US. So like I said go back where u belong & fit in. We like freedom, we are real americans.
maybe we should allow everyone to carry guns whenever whereever they please?

since like you say.. it's all about freedom. right?

I get what you are saying, guy. you are saying we are infringing on your freedom to engage in whatever you want.

well, consider this, guy. if I ever see anyone smoke marijuana in front of me and mine, you will suffer the consequences.

you think you can harm me and mine with your marijuana smoke. well, two can play that game.

you harm me. I harm you.

understand where I am coming from.

it'll be a turkey shoot.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10812
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've set aside more time to publicly humiliate yourself.
telling the truth is very important.

if you think it is publicly humiliating oneself, so bet it.

I wish more people would tell the truth. because if they did, a solution to most problems would be obtained faster.

it's like the muslims. they lie all the time. and as a result, they will never have a resolution to their problems in the middle east.
NoBlamer 2012

Westwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10813
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
telling the truth is very important.
if you think it is publicly humiliating oneself, so bet it.
I wish more people would tell the truth. because if they did, a solution to most problems would be obtained faster.
it's like the muslims. they lie all the time. and as a result, they will never have a resolution to their problems in the middle east.
I dont want to offend you gaisian fool

so leave

ps, stop eating the neighborhood pets

pss, if you are afraid of guns,

leave
Milo Mildenbenqui

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10814
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The radio said that the whole congress and the others is all aliens from Saturn and that they had oldstymer's disease treated with massive viagra doses and raw sewage but that made them easy to take over the bodies and stagger around saying nothing loudly all day worryin about lesbitans. This could account for the smells and stinks from the floor. Holy kowpies we gotta pray and elect Ritt Momney to start a whole new christian crusade and stop all this wasting money on education and health crap. The less you know the better you think things is and do what you are told by the big bosses. God made them bossses cause we need em, right?
a normal guy

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10817
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raydot wrote:
BEWARE!! The real dangers of marijuana is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Grow dope, plant a politician.
hey dumbass your right, we the feds are the threat! when we find you we will arrest you for felony cultivation, impound everything you own, seize your cash, and throw you in fed prison, lock you up and throw away the key! then we will have one less piece of shit low life such as youself out there leeching of of the govt and land and doing nothing constructive with his life.
a normal guy

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10818
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raydot wrote:
I can't play the piano or guitar for sh!t when im drunk, but after smoking a joint, I can play far more better than when im sober. I can also drive a motor vehicle better and even work better. People relate pot smoking to laziness, but if you smoke sativa, it's a more energetic high. If you smoke indica, it's a more sleepy type of high. When I rake leaves in the yard i'l smoke sativa and not only get the job done, but feel great doing it. Thank you for that. Try smoking sativa on your lunch break at work, you will make the boss happy, hell ya just may get a raise. I have smoked sativa and indica mixed and threw pots on a wheel and then painted pictures on the pots stoned on, well pot and still sell the pots for a hundred dollars a piece...PEACE**
hey dumbass, what planet are you from? dude, come back to earth and get off of the drugs...remember mj is a controlled substance, a drug! dont you know that you are nothing but a two time loser who has no idea what your talking about? why are we, the hard working... unlike you, tax paying...unlike you, law abiding...unlike you, sober minded...unlike you, having to put up with and deal with cleaning up after your kind? when are you going to do something that contributes to the good of society, like help people in need, get a real job, serve your country, STOP RIDING THE FREEBIE WAGON AND TAKING HE EASY WAY OUT! DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE OR GO AWAY! you dopers need help bad!
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10819
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey Feds, come get some. U won't do anything. Like it r not pot will soon be decriminalized everywhere. And what about the growers with signs warning u DEA & Feds to stay off their property. You can't & won't go their will u.
I will always grow pot no matter the laws & u can't stop me.

Hey Asian freak, I also have a concealed weapons permit, I carry a 40 cal. S & W M&P.
So we will see who comes out on top of your turkey shoot. You threaten me but I make promises not empty threats. Watch your mouth
Cause everyone has an IP.
a normal guy

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10820
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
Hey Feds, come get some. U won't do anything. Like it r not pot will soon be decriminalized everywhere. And what about the growers with signs warning u DEA & Feds to stay off their property. You can't & won't go their will u.
I will always grow pot no matter the laws & u can't stop me.
Hey Asian freak, I also have a concealed weapons permit, I carry a 40 cal. S & W M&P.
So we will see who comes out on top of your turkey shoot. You threaten me but I make promises not empty threats. Watch your mouth
Cause everyone has an IP.
interesting...you realize you may be incriminating yourself? its a felony to possess a firearm during the commision of a crime? so if you are cultivating and you possess a firearm...you get the drift? also i would drop you in a heartbeat if i encountered you and felt threatened by your possession of a firearm during the commision of a felony. also you know, just like you mentioned...everyone has an IP right? so you also know that sheriff Allman finds out that you are growing, he can and will yank your ccw. and i also hope you remeber that your ccw is invalid if you are intoxicated...includes mj!
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10821
Jun 1, 2012
 
a normal guy wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting...you realize you may be incriminating yourself? its a felony to possess a firearm during the commision of a crime? so if you are cultivating and you possess a firearm...you get the drift? also i would drop you in a heartbeat if i encountered you and felt threatened by your possession of a firearm during the commision of a felony. also you know, just like you mentioned...everyone has an IP right? so you also know that sheriff Allman finds out that you are growing, he can and will yank your ccw. and.
i also hope you remeber that your ccw is invalid if you are intoxicated...includes mj!
You are a dictator , go to the middle east where u can make friends & fit in. As far as you getting the drop on me good luck. I am a expert level marksmen with a few tournament wins. My advice is watch who you threaten you Nazi wannabe. What jealous cause I make in a month what you make in a year. Always have & always will. You'll see..
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10822
Jun 1, 2012
 
Ha ha, Hey normal guy FED. You are a lying fake. If you are a real Federal agent how did you pass the exam? Giving BJ's.
I just check the Real Laws on google & found some interesting facts. Their are no laws against
Saying anything on topix. If I told you I killed
OJ's wife & had a multi million dollar grow show their is nothing you could do. You can not use any info on this site in a courtroom. You really thought we were that dum. Your probably some 12 year old kid like I was just messing around with ppl. If that's the case sorry kid, keep up the
Pranks , we all did joke calls & things when we were young to. If by chance you r a grown up,
Which I doubt, Jesus you need help.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10823
Jun 1, 2012
 
This is a disscusion for Medical Marijuana users & supports. Serious minded ppl & the like read this and see what a fool you are. You & the
Asian. I have a great idea. You & him make your own little post so you can at least talk to ppl on
Your own level . It's just a thought

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10824
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
Hey Feds, come get some. U won't do anything. Like it r not pot will soon be decriminalized everywhere. And what about the growers with signs warning u DEA & Feds to stay off their property. You can't & won't go their will u.
I will always grow pot no matter the laws & u can't stop me.
Hey Asian freak, I also have a concealed weapons permit, I carry a 40 cal. S & W M&P.
So we will see who comes out on top of your turkey shoot. You threaten me but I make promises not empty threats. Watch your mouth
Cause everyone has an IP.
hey, genius. give me your address. and we'll see who is chicken.
NoBlamer 2012

Westwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10825
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, genius. give me your address. and we'll see who is chicken.
give me your address and get your feather suit cleaned
the yellow one
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10826
Jun 1, 2012
 
Look, I have a plan, everyone pitch in and buy few square miles of the Mohave & put Asian guy & the like their to live in harmony with one another. I think it's fair & I really think our forefathers that founded this country would agree or maybe do worse to ppl like u who try to take our rights that they gave to us. Not for 50 or 100 years but forever. As long as this country stands we have those rights & if the gov. Even try's to take one of our rights that gives us the right to
Bare our arms against them & take the country back. That's the reason we have the right to guns. Learn some history.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10827
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'd pay to see some of you say some of this crap to Ted Nuggets face. Talk about learning the hard way.
NoBlamer 2012

Westwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10828
Jun 1, 2012
 
Jay wrote:
I'd pay to see some of you say some of this crap to Ted Nuggets face. Talk about learning the hard way.
who brought up ted besides you ?
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10829
Jun 1, 2012
 
I did. Like I said " I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT"
Learn to read.
Their is no excuse for illiteracy .
Not in today's modern times.

And u say pot heads r stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Monrovia News Video

•••
Monrovia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monrovia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monrovia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monrovia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monrovia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••