Vito and Nick's II: Now In a Supermarket Near You

Nov 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

People from Chicago's south side are well aware of Vito and Nick's. Their pizza is infamous for their cracker-thin crust and fresh, generous toppings.A Along with the various franchised businesses in Hickory Hills, Oswego , Plainfield and Tinley Park , he now has a thriving frozen pizza plant in New Lenox that has really taken off.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ZA

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Luv their pizza. Yummy:)
Neighbor

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

Love the one in Hickory Hills. The one we had locally here was bad though. Way way way salty. Probably why they closed?
Pizza Man

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

Tried the frozen pizza....First of all $12.99 for a frozen pizza....Way to greasy...way to salty....Start using better ingredients and that will eleiminate those two issues .....

My opinion 1 to 10.....#2 stay away if you don't want to be tasting salty pizza grease for two days...
Neighbor

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

Agreed!

Yet, if you want greese, it's Pizza King. If you want HIGH quality ingredients it's Chicago Dough.

Can't repeat enough how salty our local Vito & Nicks was and that it was way way way different than the Hickory Hills version......
ZA

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

We are talking Frozen Pizza you purchase at the store!! Not in the restaurants. Two totally different concepts here.
PIZZA MAN

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

ZA wrote:
We are talking Frozen Pizza you purchase at the store!! Not in the restaurants. Two totally different concepts here.
You are correct but we are not talking about restaurant pizza here...WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE VITO & NICKS FROZEN PIZZA....I THINK YOU ARE AT THE WRONG BLOG PAGE....
what

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

Really the world is in a downward spiral,no jobs,economy is starting a depression and you talk about stupid pizza,well thats ok your not the voting kind of people so your no threat to our big plan now go eat your self silly you fat slob
what man

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

Stup up vito is like the ultimate food man cheese meat veggies a couple of brewskis and your like in heaven man your just mean and stupid come to Vito and I will challenge you to a pie contest man like bring your fat siser to she likes me man
WHO

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
Really the world is in a downward spiral,no jobs,economy is starting a depression and you talk about stupid pizza,well thats ok your not the voting kind of people so your no threat to our big plan now go eat your self silly you fat slob
LOOK IN THE MIRROR...YOUR ON THE PIZZA BLOG TOO....

What have you done to save the world today ????

I thought so.....You are living proof that SHIT can sprout legs and walk.
Richard Cox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

You people are all a bunch of DOUchEBAGS! If there ever was a serious post without all the so called comedy topix would be a better place. Thanks for not disappointing me Jerkoffs!
Who are you haha

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK IN THE MIRROR...YOUR ON THE PIZZA BLOG TOO....
What have you done to save the world today ????
I thought so.....You are living proof that SHIT can sprout legs and walk.
Oh yeah mokena people eat pubs on there pie
I'm on the right blog Gays in mokena. I found you haha. Your boyfriend likes wieners with little white onions haha and fromunda cheese. Haha

Everyone show mokena your wieners. Haha he got hungry. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah aaa
Who are you haha

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Richard Cox wrote:
You people are all a bunch of DOUchEBAGS! If there ever was a serious post without all the so called comedy topix would be a better place. Thanks for not disappointing me Jerkoffs!
Did you spell your name wrong ccock. Haha. Dick cox. That's a ice breaker at the gay scene
NUCKIN FUTS

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Richard Cox wrote:
Here is another reason why RICHARD COX parents should have used a rubber....
Mavrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Ate at the one in Plainfield yesterday. Yum Yum
JACKSON

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

So where do I buy this frozen pizza? In a local grocery store? Or do I have to live near one of the pizzerias?
Santa Klaus

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Mavrick wrote:
Ate at the one in Plainfield yesterday. Yum Yum
Now mr maverick. Please you live in OHIO...NOT ILLINOIS. So how did you eat at the Plainfield location
Santa Klaus

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Richard Cox wrote:
You live in da plaines. The armpit of Illinois please leave topic area and make more crack in your garage...PS. No presents for you this year..you have been bad...but your sister has been Nice. HO HO HO
Danno

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Expensive for what you get at Woodmans. Crust did not cook through when cheese browned (never have a problem with Home Run and others). Sausage reminded me Barnabes in Milwaukee, WI (long gone). I will stick with Trader Joe's and Home Run and Papa Murphy.
YUCK

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

I hate their pizza. Who the heck likes cracker thin pizza????
Rick

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

YUCK wrote:
I hate their pizza. Who the heck likes cracker thin pizza????
I love cracker thin pizza.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mokena Discussions

Search the Mokena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prior Restraint Unfree Press 1 hr Ari 1
USSR Pushes America 2 hr Barrack 10
Taylor Glen HOA 3 hr Appalled 8
Foxford RV (Apr '13) 3 hr Dont tread on me 126
Dunkin Donuts 3 hr Dont tread on me 19
Oath Keeper On Site Update 3 hr Pay your grazing fees 16
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Dusty Mangina 47,002
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mokena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mokena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance