Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Mohawk Forum

Comments (Page 256)

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of6,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Yup wrote:
I have reported you to TOPIX for repeated abuse of this forum, and requested that your IP address be given to the appropriate authorities and that you be investigated for threats against the president and the dissemination of hate speech. Clearly, New Jersey has a very large number of nuts on the loose, but YOU are one that can be easily tracked and dealt with.
Attempted censorship? How obamaesque of you, liberal swine can't stand freedom of speech? Making false claims is an offense, punishable by ridicule of all sensible freedom loving people, you little worm.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
They found out in Massena that the illage idiot can type.
You mean "village", you moron?
Massenavillage idiot

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Hey herkimer, you can spell but not recognize a typo? you are a liberal lame brain.
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

norman rest assured,where ever you reside,you will always be conidered the village idiot.
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

norman,remember what you said about a typo,the next time you criticize someone for typing hime instead of him.remember what the bible says about motes in others eyes.clown
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

poor nutty norman must need company where he's confined.at least mental institutions now allow their mildly violent patients access to computers and the internet,and i guess that's progress.but norman needs to turn off fox and beck and find out what's really happening in the real world.then again 22 years in a mental institution is a long time,maybe next year they will allow him to go on supervised outings.no going near schools though.
John

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

left wing and plowed wrote:
Do you ever notice that people think you are an idiot, of course not, idiots are the last ones to know, it's how obama thinks he will get re-elected, by idiots that believe if some policy doesn't work, double down on it. It's great to have a Cool president, isn't it?
Idiots like you ignore facts and rely on other people to tell them what to think.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gNQRb61OvwE/TLzVB5h...
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

i bet you know lot about being plowed,wink wink,don't you norman.who's running the motel,while you are ranting on the web?bet it's not your mother.heard romney's having a rally in garden city.too bad it is at a school,so you won't be able to attend.now pray for romney to win so he can keep feeding off of romneybots like you.i hear dead romneyites in joisey praying for their own destruction.
Teddy R

North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you ignore facts and rely on other people to tell them what to think.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gNQRb61OvwE/TLzVB5h...
The dramatic irony of your post is precious.

More, more!

We are vastly amused.
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

look in the mirror and you will get a real laugh,or better yet read some of your idiotic posts.
Teddy R

North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

left wing and proud wrote:
look in the mirror and you will get a real laugh,or better yet read some of your idiotic posts.
As the unemployed electrician from the Great White North has clearly established himself as the perfect negative barometer of intellectual quality, I take that as a real compliment.

Thanks, old man!
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

another old chestnut,you can do better.as for being unemployed,i think not,as for being an electrician,i think not.never cared to work with more then 120volts and only do my own repairs.too risky doing it for someone else,but thanks for the compliment.
get lost loser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

nd they said it wouldn't happen.

Obamacare-like “Death Panels” are already emptying out hospital beds in the United Kingdom. According to one report last year the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) euthanized 130,000, mostly expendable seniors. Its benignly named “Care Pathways”, kills almost 360 people every day.
Now it’s Obamcare’s turn to euthanize undesirables. The Supreme Court gave Barack Obama the right to start his own extermination program. Anybody who needs “a little bit too much care” will get put on Obama’s list. If you were born before January 1, 1953 he has put a target on your back. You had better not get sick and you had better pray someone derails Obamcare’s euthanasia train before a “Death Panel” gavel comes down on your life. When Obama’s verdict is death for you there can be no appeal – that’s in the bill.

This system needs your death to appear to work. That is the reality of the Supreme Court’s ruling – make believe that’s not a clear and present danger and you are fooling yourself – it’s that simple and that serious.
Government programs NEVER cost near what the liars in Washington tell us they will. Simple observation tells us Obamacare is a giant Ponzi scheme. Under Obamacare, you will become a number and government bureaucrats will kill off “numbers” to make their program seem to work. They will ration care and kill off the old (60 plus) the mentally and the physically challenged.
Democrats rightly claim the phrase “Death Panels” does not appear in Obamacare’s 2000 plus pages, but why should it? They don’t want us to recognize what they are really up to; liberals never do. Saying Obamacare has no “Death Panels” because those two words aren’t in the bill is a cynical lie. The Nazis never sent Jews to “Extermination camps” or gas chambers; they sent them to “Work camps and showers.”
Liberal Paul Krugman got it right when he slipped and said,“Some years down the pike, we’re going to get the real solution, which is going to be a combination of death panels and sales taxes…..”
Obamacare is early death wrapped in government double talk disguised to keep us from understanding the truth. Some years down the pike, we’re going to get the truth. That truth is that to these people we’re all just numbers they will spend their careers trying to find ways to reduce. Let’s do something about it now. Vote conservative in November.
get lost loser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

OH, by the way, that above post information came directly from the UK NHS serviced. Go to their website, search for NHS UK. I quote my sources, not like the Liberal left wingers, who only attack the messenger, and never quote their sources, for they have none that make sense.
CU LOSERS
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Sadly they think if it's on a blog, and it's just an opinion, it must be a fact.

Someone should check the LI water supply.
ugh

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

The only thing worse than politicians are the people that post their thoughts about them. The one thing worse than that is me writing a post in response to all you brainwashed people. Get over yourselves and your party affiliations.
ugh

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

@getlostloser "I quote my sources, not like the Liberal left wingers, who only attack the messenger"

love how your group still thinks "liberal" is a bad word...it's just as bad as conservative.
leftwingandproud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

to ugh,if a few people want to rag on each other,what the hey,we aint bothering anybody but ourselves.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Yup wrote:
I have reported you to TOPIX for repeated abuse of this forum, and requested that your IP address be given to the appropriate authorities and that you be investigated for threats against the president and the dissemination of hate speech. Clearly, New Jersey has a very large number of nuts on the loose, but YOU are one that can be easily tracked and dealt with.
You've already been reported to Obama for being a worshipper above and beyond his expectations. He is reassigning you to Rev. Wright's church, where you will be in charge of the Obamanuns. Please bring your veil and beads with you, or you will be sent back to Kenya for remedial worship courses.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

left wing and proud wrote:
norman rest assured,where ever you reside,you will always be conidered the village idiot.
Pray to Obama for a new residence at the Massena landfill. Bawney Fowler has just issued you a foreclosure notice on your plot in the cemetary; your welfare checks have bounced back to Chicago to pay for the next crooked election.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of6,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mohawk Discussions

Search the Mohawk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr BJ Datta 6,332
danny bennett 1 hr Amanda 2
Central Valley's Super Cosimo Tangorra Named NY... 2 hr dont like coz 29
Looking for work (Jun '10) 3 hr ETOGarageDoorsCorp 4
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 5 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
larry shepard Mon sara 2
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••
•••
Mohawk Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mohawk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••