United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

I agree!! She sounds like a pig, bet he asked her again and she went! Think they both LACK brains! Way to go Mike and valley girl, two desperate people - perfect for each other!!!
AGREE

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

silly girl wrote:
frankly she sounds like a total dipshit. no wonder she's single.
I TOTALLY agree with you! No wonder why they BOTH single! He maybe a man and just out to get what he 'needs' but come on, he is no better than her! He uses women and Valley Girl is trash of the town....wonder how many others she hooks up with or him for that matter. Karma...thats all I say....KARMA!!!
Two Pigs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

pot kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the pig who spread her legs for a lousy meal so who are you to criticize? Tell ya' what, Howabout I open up a can of Spaghettios for you and when your done you can blow me. From your post it sounds like you have plenty of experience you whore.
If you are from herkimer you probably know her or even Mike, pigs in the valley, names spread fast! Maybe he'll give you her number lol.
Alley or Valley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmmm wrote:
I agree, you were invited because I'm sure that's all he cared for. HE'S A LOSER!!!!!!!
I think he does need help rewiring his electrical system, he LACKS (hint hint WELL) in some wiring....lol. And Valley Girl, he has or at least had a girlfriend, probably why he made you leave.
I know EXACTLY who you are talking about!!! He's a loser alright, so is his brother! Outstanding men they are...thought he had a girlfriend must've used her too! Or she has no clue about valley girl. Big mistake valley girl but good for you to post, maybe the slime ball will stop. Karma is a bitch and it'll catch up to him someday!!! Stay away valley girl. Hope learned a lesson about Mike, user, loser, and LACKS in more than electrical system!!!!!
Mike

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Thank you to whoever started this thread! I am a Mike and because you either had a bad encounter, or got what you were initially looking for by going over to this guy's house then were upset because he didn't return your calls and you decided to post this thread, it has affected my life, and I'm sure alot of other Mike's lives. Maybe you should think about why you went over to his house in the first place. And thank you to everyone else who has nothing better going on in their lives to add to this thread. Just proves again that the people on here have nothing better to do. Always to busy to volunteer their time helping the community, and making our little area better for the kids in the community, but have enough time to post rumors, and slander!! Thank you again.
mike

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Did she say i was little?
uuhhmm

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Mike who?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Most of the time, you girls go after the same type of garbage and get the same bullshit over and over. Who REALLY is to blame here? Maybe you should stop going after "badasses" and realize there are MANY MANY MANYYYY decent MEN in this world and that little BOYS don't deserve your attention. Also, "loose your number"...umm...get an education, please. Who the fuck has sex with someone just because they were "wined and dined"? Seriously...grow up, ladies.
get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like there are alot of people around who need to get a life.Whats the matter with you girls who go to a guys house,have sex and then publicly dis the guy?Can't you say NO? Take some responsibilty for your own actions & if you thought he was cheating on somebody why did you go out with him? And as far as the chick who had a friend who lived with him for 5 yrs....There are 2 sides to each story.I have never written on a site like this ,until the other day I didn't know that it existed,but I have to say after reading this garbage that if these statements are reflective of your personalities ,it's no wonder that men keep taking advantage.
VALLEY GIRL wrote:
GIRLS - Stay away from this one! He likes to think he is the MAN but he's not all that! He uses women just for sex and then never calls you! I had the 'pleasure' of going out to dinner with him just so then he could invite me over for sex few days later, JUST SEX and then send me on my way home! AND to be honest, wasn't all that good, actually was pretty bad! He thinks he is nice looking and smooth but he's NOT! No wonder why he is alone, no girl wants him! Feel sorry for anyone that dated him or is dating him, probably cheating on his girl. Mike - loose my number!!! Girls - keep your distance cause thats all he wants.....and don't be that desperate because its NOT GOOD!!!!!!
lmao

Burnt Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Mike Who? from whereee?
Alley or Valley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I keep reading these posts and laugh!! Its so easy to figure out who Mike is!!! Definitely is no better than valley girl. Sure hope his girlfriend sees all this cause I've heard she's got class....he definitely doesn't nor the bimbo valley girl!!!! KARMA for sure
Just Saying

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

VALLEY GIRL wrote:
GIRLS - Stay away from this one! He likes to think he is the MAN but he's not all that! He uses women just for sex and then never calls you! I had the 'pleasure' of going out to dinner with him just so then he could invite me over for sex few days later, JUST SEX and then send me on my way home! AND to be honest, wasn't all that good, actually was pretty bad! He thinks he is nice looking and smooth but he's NOT! No wonder why he is alone, no girl wants him! Feel sorry for anyone that dated him or is dating him, probably cheating on his girl. Mike - loose my number!!! Girls - keep your distance cause thats all he wants.....and don't be that desperate because its NOT GOOD!!!!!!
If you are going to warn us about someone then give the full name there are so many ( MIKES ) in the world
Cause

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

lol wrote:
Why does that make him a ass. Hes just getting what he can. I think he is AWSOME
Prolly cause you are just like HIM
Headline

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Read the headline ( Girl's stay away from this one ) LMAO maybe she liked what he gave her and she want's everyone to think he is bad that way he will have no one to like him and only have HER to run to LMAO . i dont know i am just saying what i get out of reading all this . Have to say some was interesting but alot was funny as hell thanks everyone.
Alley or Valley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

No that many Mike's that LACKS in personality, looks and apparently sex lmao!!! And heard she low life just like him!!! Perfect for each other!!! He thinks he tough guy too!
Alley or Valley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
Did she say i was little?
He's LACKS in many areas!!!
Alley or Valley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

lmao wrote:
Mike Who? from whereee?
From the valley and try reading posts not to hard to figure out who
Classic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Headline wrote:
Read the headline ( Girl's stay away from this one ) LMAO maybe she liked what he gave her and she want's everyone to think he is bad that way he will have no one to like him and only have HER to run to LMAO . i dont know i am just saying what i get out of reading all this . Have to say some was interesting but alot was funny as hell thanks everyone.
Couldn't have given her much lol. From sounds of it he lacks in many areas!!
Another Valley Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Headline wrote:
NOT from this Mike! He's a player and lies!!! Heard he used a girl and well he's not all that good looking. Thinks he is but lol. Easy to figure out guy
Cherry Popper

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

Ok, Valley Girl, perfect name for you because this is exactly how stupid whores from the valley act! You go over there knowing that you were going to get fucked and you did, and you def liked it otherwise why come on here and talk shit... sounds like a broken heart to me. I can imagine that this isn't the first time this has happened to you and I'm sure you will be calling him in a matter of a week or so to do it again. Its easy to pretend to be a victim when we both know it takes 2 to bang. I bet your a typical "Valley Girl".... fat, lazy, and unmotivated. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe he doesn't return your calls cause your fat, lousy in bed, Or maybe your vagina stinks. These are just a few reasons that men choose to never call a girl back. Welcome to the world of dating. Look at the plus side.... you got a free meal out of the deal. So quit your crying, get your fat ass off the sofa, hop on a treadmill and douche your crotch. Life isn't getting any easier for ya, nor will talking shit on TOPIX make it any better. No sympathy here sweetheart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Herkimer County was issued at April 16 at 10:45PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mohawk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mohawk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE