Prostitution at Ace Sauna in Tillman's Corner

Posted in the Mobile Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anna

Milton, FL

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Bess Rich is so worried about smokers polluting the air outside, but doesn't seem too worried about the prostitution going on in her district.

Ace Sauna is nothing more than a front for prostitution. Known as a "rub and tug", info can be found corroborating this just by googling the name, or checking out sites for "erotic massages".
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Anna wrote:
Bess Rich is so worried about smokers polluting the air outside, but doesn't seem too worried about the prostitution going on in her district.
Ace Sauna is nothing more than a front for prostitution. Known as a "rub and tug", info can be found corroborating this just by googling the name, or checking out sites for "erotic massages".
What's the matter Anna? Did they turn you down for a job because you are too damed ugly and the men (customers) would never be able to get it up for you?
Anna

Milton, FL

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Anna? Did they turn you down for a job because you are too damed ugly and the men (customers) would never be able to get it up for you?
Lol, no CC, I'm a little more moral than those females that work there *smile* but I understand your hostility. After all, if places like that get closed, who are you going to have sex with?!
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, no CC, I'm a little more moral than those females that work there *smile* but I understand your hostility. After all, if places like that get closed, who are you going to have sex with?!
Not your skanky ass, that is for sure!!
Anna

Pensacola, FL

#5 Aug 3, 2012
*wink* I think that you saying you wouldn't have sex with me has GOT to be the biggest compliment I've ever received!!

Because surely you realize that men who must pay to have sex are the most pathetic creatures on the planet, even rating below the sluts who take money in exchange for sex.

You delude yourselves by pretending they really want you, and that you are a sexual dynamo, but in reality, they are biting their tongue just to stay awake because A. You suck at sex or you wouldn't have to pay for it, and B. They are so worn out they can't really feel anything anyway.

Have a fantastic day!
Ur mom

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2012
Anna wrote:
You delude yourselves by pretending they really want you, and that you are a sexual dynamo, but in reality, they are biting their tongue just to stay awake because A. You suck at sex or you wouldn't have to pay for it, and B. They are so worn out they can't really feel anything anyway.
Have a fantastic day!
Why do you care so much Anna? Maybe there are people out there who can't get it any other way from no fault of their own I.e. mentally or physically handicapped. Your such an upstanding moral person you cant call those people names right bc moral upstanding people dont do that You can feel some sympathy for our less fortunate, right? I just want to know why you care so much what other people do when it doesn't affect you? Or DID it affect you and your love life and that's why you care?*wink*
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Anna wrote:
*wink* I think that you saying you wouldn't have sex with me has GOT to be the biggest compliment I've ever received!!
Because surely you realize that men who must pay to have sex are the most pathetic creatures on the planet, even rating below the sluts who take money in exchange for sex.
Have a fantastic day!
I never paid for it in my life, always had plenty. If you have ever been with a man I am sure you have paid for it, because no man would f*ck you unless it was a paying job.
to anna

Freeport, FL

#8 Aug 8, 2012
yeah well thats why that sauna always in trouble sneakin in them young girls
diggs

Mobile, AL

#9 Aug 11, 2012
to anna wrote:
yeah well thats why that sauna always in trouble sneakin in them young girls
Anna, really? you have nothing better to do with your time than to monitor who's getting laid and where. Maybe, if you had a husband, boyfriend, cousin, or anyone who would ever dare to fuck you then you might be a much happier person, but right now you are pathetic. Get a life!! By the way, you do know what the word slander means, and a right to privacy. I will sue your ass!!
Anna

Pensacola, FL

#10 Aug 13, 2012
Damn Diggs, brush up on your comprehension skills, I didn't say that about young girls!
As to the other, don't throw around slander when you yourself are doing it.
Ace Sauna is KNOWN for prostitution, quite easy to find if you google it. It's not slander if it's true and out there for the world to see. As far as right to privacy, you DO know that prostitution is ILLEGAL, right? Therefore when participating in an illegal activity there IS no right to privacy.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#11 Aug 13, 2012
Anna wrote:
Damn Diggs, brush up on your comprehension skills, I didn't say that about young girls!
As to the other, don't throw around slander when you yourself are doing it.
Ace Sauna is KNOWN for prostitution, quite easy to find if you google it. It's not slander if it's true and out there for the world to see. As far as right to privacy, you DO know that prostitution is ILLEGAL, right? Therefore when participating in an illegal activity there IS no right to privacy.
Finally, a semi-intelligent post from Anna. There may be hope for you yet!

“it's just craic”

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Is this where LB earns $200/hr?
Anna

Pensacola, FL

#13 Aug 15, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a semi-intelligent post from Anna. There may be hope for you yet!
That's funny, coming from someone who's only defense of this "business" is to resort to personal attacks. Didn't your daddy ever tell you that when you start naming calling, you've lost the argument because you're showing your stance as indefensible?
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#14 Aug 15, 2012
Anna wrote:
Why do you care what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors?
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#15 Aug 15, 2012
Anna wrote:
Have a fantastic day!
My my somebody's bitter. lol

I've never been a fan of hookers because I'm not a fan of VD but @ the same time what a woman agrees to do behind closed doors with another consenting adult has never been my business.

Why do you attack me who have to pay for sex? And what business is it of yours that they do such? Too many women like you out there trying to clip our nuts. Why are you trying to stop other ppl from doing as they please? Because you can't get any? What's the real reason?
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#16 Aug 16, 2012
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, coming from someone who's only defense of this "business" is to resort to personal attacks. Didn't your daddy ever tell you that when you start naming calling, you've lost the argument because you're showing your stance as indefensible?
Anna, I have changed my mind about you. I would love to f*ck you!! You have spunk! I bet you are a wildcat in the sack!
M Rider

UK

#17 Jan 7, 2013
It is ok to pay for sex if you don't want the hassle of a full time relationship.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Don't forget about the happy ending spa beside Sammy's across from the mall. I can't even count how many times that place has been shut down only to open right back up again. Somebody must be good at their job. Just sayin.
Itskindoffunnyre ally

Mobile, AL

#19 Jan 13, 2014
Who cares what adults do as long as it's consensual and safe? Sex who you want. Pray to whatever God you want. Vote for who you want. Who cares? Worry about your own life instead of controlling others.
Itskindoffunnyre ally

Mobile, AL

#20 Jan 13, 2014
I've totally paid for sex before. I like variety! I thought it was fun. I've had a ton of beautiful girls. I don't know that I would sleep with the chicks here as opposed to just getting a hj or be tho. I couldn't imagine any hot ladies in Tillmans Corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mobile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Mobile, AL Nov 23 Wyatt 7
Bubba and Lily Gene Bowens, fraud beggars Nov 20 Fatmata 2
good places to eat Nov 18 guest 1
Don't Buy SmithField Meats Nov 18 FastFred 3
Gods in love with Sin City!!!. Nov 17 Fuzzwump 2
The PDR's pop-up dinner concept is 'like gettin... Nov 15 bob 1
Our Free Android Games Need Your Feedback Nov 13 Cody5992 1
Mobile Dating
Find my Match

Mobile People Search