United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Hey every body,
There's been talk that our prices are to high. I want to know would u rather have a smaller sandwich with a side for 5 bucks? Or a bigger sandwich with 2 sides for the prices we have now? We really do try to give u ur moneys worth. If anyone has any suggestions or comments plz let me know. We like to know what moberly thinks so we can improve and make our town happy and proud to have us as there local BBQ place
bbq eater

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

offer both
ehh

Moberly, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I agree with bbq eater.
lloyd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

black market daughter wrote:
Hey every body,
There's been talk that our prices are to high. I want to know would u rather have a smaller sandwich with a side for 5 bucks? Or a bigger sandwich with 2 sides for the prices we have now? We really do try to give u ur moneys worth. If anyone has any suggestions or comments plz let me know. We like to know what moberly thinks so we can improve and make our town happy and proud to have us as there local BBQ place
your price is pretty desent only thing. Is I can't bring my kids there your kids menu is kinda high. Other that its all good.
black market daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I agree. When ur there u could always ask to get Alittler sandwich and a smaller side and ask if they will lower the cost. And u could always order one kids meal and ask for an extra plate. And if the kids don't like sharing ask us to cut the sandwich in back and saperate it on 2 plates. I'll defenitly talk to my parents about it and update any news. Thanks for letting us know and supporting us!
lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> your price is pretty desent only thing. Is I can't bring my kids there your kids menu is kinda high. Other that its all good.
bbq eater

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

ya'lls mac n cheese and green beans are the greatest sides in randolph county!
black market daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Thank u very much. That would be my moms doing. Lol
bbq eater wrote:
ya'lls mac n cheese and green beans are the greatest sides in randolph county!
greencar

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

black market daughter wrote:
There's been talk that our prices are to high.
Some people want monster portions for tiny prices. I'd rather pay for quality and a reasonable serving. You offer a good value for the money- good bbq, sides and great sauces.
black market daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Thank u very much.
yum

Mexico, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I love BBQ. My coworkers and I order a lot. Its a lot of food for the price. I think its perfect. Keep up good work! And ya Mac n cheese and green beans are awesome!
pro eater

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I think the prices are very reasonable for what you get... My husband and I love the burgers, however, he has stated many times that he would come more often if fries were a side. =)
black market daughter

De Soto, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Thursdays we offer frys in the evening time :) come try!

Since: May 12

Mexico, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

yes fries for the kids would be great..my kids are not into beans and cole slaw..yes the mac and cheese would be a good thing..I have never had a problem with the price..the meals are huge..never can finish them...great to hear you want to better the business!
wow

Moberly, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

is the price really high ?

Since: May 12

Mexico, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

wow..I dont see as they are any worse than like El Vaquero or some where like that..don't know why everyone needs to always be bashing some one
woopitydoo

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

black market has the best burger in town, hell maybe the state. one expects to pay a little more fore higher quality food. i tell everyone about you guys.
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

great food
mark hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

i have ate at black market bbq several times and i have never had any problem with this delightful resteraunt speedy service is only second to the superior quality of there food the prices r very reasonable compared to the quality and service u will receive my hats off to the management and crew of the best bbq in the state of missouri
mom to be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

My husband and I have always had great service and the food is amazing. It fills him which is saying something. It's nice to have a BBQ place here in town instead of going to Columbia and paying the higher prices.
grandma to 13

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

We have eaten at your establishment several times we think your food is the best around love your cole slaw my fav use to be kfc till i had yours. I think for the quality and quanity you serve the prices are good. Like others have stated fries would be great maybe giving people the choice of fries as a side would be great. I know my family would do fries and coleslaw as our side if offered. Thanks for the great food and service.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Moberly Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Moberly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moberly People Search