First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wade Gustafson

United States

#41 May 5, 2012
Clint wrote:
<quoted text>
It's against the law.
In many Minnesota towns it's also against the law to leavethe keys in your vehicle.
Isn't it also against the law to put gasoline into an unapproved container, ie. an antifreeze jug?
Clint

Saint Paul, MN

#42 May 5, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it also against the law to put gasoline into an unapproved container, ie. an antifreeze jug?
Think you are correct.

Blue containers for diesel, red for gas, and like you say the clear containers are for non-combustable liquids. Some plastics will be eaten by gasoline, if I remember right.
Clint

Saint Paul, MN

#43 May 5, 2012
The Truth Squad wrote:
<quoted text>
Google what??? I asked you to show me the SPECIFIC statute. Instead you dig some quote out without showing the source. Even your quote is so full of holes it wouldn't hold water. Meaningless tripe.
bla bla bla sound like a sheep
Color Codes

Saylorsburg, PA

#44 May 5, 2012
Clint wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you are correct.
Blue containers for diesel, red for gas, and like you say the clear containers are for non-combustable liquids. Some plastics will be eaten by gasoline, if I remember right.
BLUE containers are for KEROSENE.
YELLOW containers are for DIESEL.
RED containers are for GASOLINE.
RAINBOW containers are so GAY.
Clint

Saint Paul, MN

#45 May 5, 2012
Color Codes wrote:
<quoted text>
BLUE containers are for KEROSENE.
YELLOW containers are for DIESEL.
RED containers are for GASOLINE.
RAINBOW containers are so GAY.
Didn't remember right, thanks.

Shows what I know, never buy diesel or kerosene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 53 min WelbyMD 32,984
Canada at war with islam 8 hr Space ace 1
Obama Owns Ebola 9 hr Obama the best 42
Stop Buying Pharmaceutical Stock Folks 10 hr Obama the best 2
Ebola false flag 11 hr Gladius Machete 14
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 12 hr cowboy chris 2
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 13 hr Zoey Jaja 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]