Cantreadhuh

Seattle, WA

#83 May 22, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrated several times in post's 75, 76, 78, 79...and most of the others as well.
So, on moron planet talking about me is on topic or hypocritical, grandpa ?? LMAOROTFu~! Personally, I find you a pair of freaks, GET A ROOM !
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#84 May 22, 2012
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that any different than Obama using the work of the Seals killing Bin Laden to further his political agenda?
Wow Trolls I fiqured you to be a tad smarter then that silly comment,pres.Obama is the commander n chief,he did his job bush could'nt take bin laden out he even let bin laden escape from Bora Bora
Bush could'nt even stop a pair of shoes
from hitting him. very poor analogy.
CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#85 May 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Trolls I fiqured you to be a tad smarter then that silly comment,pres.Obama is the commander n chief,he did his job bush could'nt take bin laden out he even let bin laden escape from Bora Bora
Bush could'nt even stop a pair of shoes
from hitting him. very poor analogy.
Obama is no commander. He is a chief though. Chief of the tribe of Kenyon's, liberals and black folk. Oh and now the gay folk (your group).
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#86 May 22, 2012
redeemer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "hear nobody" then maybe you didn't listen to what was being said, which is a typical left response. They only hear what they want to hear, no matter what is actually said. The second typical left response is something like, "even if it is true it is OK because...". Always making up excuses for their blatant disreguard for the truth. Exposing your hypocrisies is how you are easily slain.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex,it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction!.......Einstein

The only thing you're going to slay is your mother food stamps!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#87 May 22, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is no commander. He is a chief though. Chief of the tribe of Kenyon's, liberals and black folk. Oh and now the gay folk (your group).
How do you know what a commander is you could'nt get in the service at gun point you ignorant po trash mf'er.

I'm going leave you a quote "You can fool some of the people all the time;and those are the ones you want to concentrate on

Ciecro

You sorry ugly as cracker STFU,I rather be Black anyday of the week then be ugly,dry dumb loney miserable sob like you witch!

now go suck your dog boner!
CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#88 May 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know what a commander is you could'nt get in the service at gun point you ignorant po trash mf'er.
I'm going leave you a quote "You can fool some of the people all the time;and those are the ones you want to concentrate on
Ciecro
You sorry ugly as cracker STFU,I rather be Black anyday of the week then be ugly,dry dumb loney miserable sob like you witch!
now go suck your dog boner!
Remember last night when you were drinking and talking tough? When are you coming to Green Bay for your beat down?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#89 May 22, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Remember last night when you were drinking and talking tough? When are you coming to Green Bay for your beat down?
you don't even live green bay,why don't you come to me you racist mf'er so I can see your coward as.
you play that tough guy BS with these outcast's, I see right though
punk faggot as queer! And if you fcking with me I'm going to start on your fatas mama.
CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#90 May 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even live green bay,why don't you come to me you racist mf'er so I can see your coward as.
you play that tough guy BS with these outcast's, I see right though
punk faggot as queer! And if you fcking with me I'm going to start on your fatas mama.
Last night you said you were mobile and you would drive here for your liberal beat down. You don't mind if I wear some surgical gloves do you? I don't want to get any black on me.
CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#91 May 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 37 and a half,now how old are you Butterfly?
Also what's with the fat old bald head impression of me?is that what call feeding your self servicing freezy,also tough guy I read all of them mean things and corney jokes about me behind my back.
Tell me more about yourselve,like age,weight,did you go to your hs prom,were you the most popular stud in school?
Are you Schizophrenic? One minute you're a stupid white liberal, next you're a punkass black boy, now here you appear to be making a homosexual pass at me. I told you. I'm not gay, fudgepacker!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#92 May 22, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Last night you said you were mobile and you would drive here for your liberal beat down. You don't mind if I wear some surgical gloves do you? I don't want to get any black on me.
Your moma got alot of black on her and inside of her I considerating making her the HEAD mistress.

so where do you really at,what's your address?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#93 May 22, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Schizophrenic? One minute you're a stupid white liberal, next you're a punkass black boy, now here you appear to be making a homosexual pass at me. I told you. I'm not gay, fudgepacker!
I'm making a pass at your fatas moma !
Solve for X

Saint Paul, MN

#94 May 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm making a pass at your fatas moma !
So you ARE a Necrophiliac!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#95 May 22, 2012
Solve for X wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ARE a Necrophiliac!
I didn't know! maybe he's got a sister?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#96 May 22, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Schizophrenic? One minute you're a stupid white liberal, next you're a punkass black boy, now here you appear to be making a homosexual pass at me. I told you. I'm not gay, fudgepacker!
With your personality, I'm betting celibate....With the time you're here, I win...
So Typical

Saint Paul, MN

#97 May 22, 2012
This is so typical of ALL the institutions of society that fascist/authoritarian/Leftists control, using our tax money to enrich themselves.
The government schools are a vast wreckage of stupidity and incompetence, run by government unions.
All they have is inertia and stupididity.
We pay their bills.

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#98 May 22, 2012
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even live green bay,why don't you come to me you racist mf'er so I can see your coward as.
you play that tough guy BS with these outcast's, I see right though
punk faggot as queer! And if you fcking with me I'm going to start on your fatas mama.
I have to ask again. Do you talk to Jesus with that mouth?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#99 May 22, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask again. Do you talk to Jesus with that mouth?
Do you drink drug testing samples...with yours ?
CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#100 May 22, 2012
What happened to post #1? It wasn't even offensive.
So Typical

Saint Paul, MN

#101 May 22, 2012
So Typical wrote:
This is so typical of ALL the institutions of society that fascist/authoritarian/Leftists control, using our tax money to enrich themselves.
The government schools are a vast wreckage of stupidity and incompetence, run by government unions.
All they have is inertia and stupididity.
We pay their bills.
I forgot to add a point...the government obviously is an enemy of those who fund it, but how far will they go to crush the dreams of our kids while forcing us to pay them, at gunpoint?
Do you really think you or your kids live in a free country?
How come everytime you pay attention, you can't help but notice more government oppression, usually dictated by the authoritarian Democrat party that controls the GOVERNMENT and its agenda of expansion of control over your life.
Democrats are like High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Less than worthless unless you want to fatten your stupid brain.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#102 May 22, 2012
So Typical wrote:
This is so typical of ALL the institutions of society that fascist/authoritarian/Leftists control, using our tax money to enrich themselves.
The government schools are a vast wreckage of stupidity and incompetence, run by government unions.
All they have is inertia and stupididity.
We pay their bills.
Left voting states support the right wing states WITH OUR TAX dollars.... After all: it's now a stone fact that the blue states and cities are the country's real wealth creators. That's why we pay more taxes, and are able to send that money to the red states in the first place. We're working our butts off, being economically productive, going to college, raising good kids, supporting reality-based schools, keeping our marriages together, tending to our busy and diverse cities, and generally Playing By The Rules. And the fates have smiled on us in rough proportion to the degree that we’ve invested in our own common good.

So we've got every right to get good and angry about the fact that, by and large, the people who are getting our money are so damned ungrateful -- not to mention so ridiculously eager to spend it on stuff we don't approve of. We didn't ship them our hard-earned tax dollars to see them squandered on worse-than-useless abstinence-only education, textbooks that teach creationism, crisis-pregnancy misinformation centers, subsidies for GMO crops and oil companies, and so on. And we sure as hell didn't expect to be rewarded for our productivity and generosity with a rising tide of spittle-flecked insanity about how we’re just a bunch of immoral, godless, drug-soaked, sex-crazed, evil America-hating traitors who can’t wait to hand the country over to the Islamists and the Communists.

Ironically, the conservative movement's favorite philosopher had some very insightful things to say about this exact situation. Ayn Rand's novels divided the world into two groups. On one hand, she lionized "producers" -- noble, intelligent Übermenschen whose faith in their own ideas and willingness to take risks to achieve their dreams drives everything else in society. And she called out the evil of "parasites," the dull, unimaginative masses who attach themselves to producers and drain away their resources and thwart their dreams.

Conservatives love this story. They're eager to claim the gleaming mantle of the producers, insisting loudly that their tax money is going to support people (mostly in blue states and cities, it's darkly implied) who won't or can't work as hard as they do. If you want to arouse their class and race resentments, there are few narratives that can get them rolling like this producers-versus-parasites tale.

But the NYT story and that map up there prove beyond arguing that the conservative interpretation of events is 100 percent, 180-degrees, flat-out wrong. America's real producer class is overwhelmingly concentrated in the blue cities and states -- the regions full of smart, talented people who've harnessed technology and intellect to money, and made these regions the best, most forward-looking places in the country to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 min BIG_STEVIE 26,253
Drop one word....add one word game 33 min cantmakeitup 114
Django Unchained Actress Mistaken for a Prostitute 52 min cantmakeitup 12
Franken REFUSES to debate at the State Fair 1 hr LIbEralS 77
Republicans Simply Don’t Want Minorities To Vote 1 hr cantmakeitup 39
Chaska officer on leave for racial-profiling il... 1 hr cantmakeitup 27
Two men arrested, charged in case of burned bod... 1 hr cowboy chris 3
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••