Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#284 Mar 15, 2012
A question for you Collectivist/Leftist/Progressi ves (gag)

Can you just stop the Hate!

("We've already cost"......Such hate-filled speech)

Can the Insane with Multiple Personalities stop the hate too?

Why hate your hard working neighbors that have their wealth confiscated by the force of law, in order sustain your miserable lives at the Government Trough?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#285 Mar 15, 2012
Pretty funny, from a liar, who posted under the moniker I use, purely to deceive....

Since: Jul 08

Saint Paul, MN

#286 Mar 15, 2012
I have nothing but insults, I ROAM from MPLS, ST PAUL, SEATTLE, I wish I was smart enough to debate adults, but one day if I ever get a job I wont be here or if mom kicks me out.

Since: Jul 08

Saint Paul, MN

#287 Mar 15, 2012
wow you have lost everyone posting seattle they are all sick of your posts
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#288 Mar 15, 2012
If you mean taxes, hard working American union workers made this country great and we pay taxes..
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#289 Mar 15, 2012
Obama and the leftists want high gas and other energy prices so they can promote green energy off of the backs of the working class.

To all of you liberal independents out there ----- Vote Obama 2012.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#290 Mar 15, 2012
jw in the grove wrote:
I have nothing but insults, I ROAM from MPLS, ST PAUL, SEATTLE, I wish I was smart enough to debate adults, but one day if I ever get a job I wont be here or if mom kicks me out.
Pretty funny the multiple moniker games drove away your pals, when I used YOUR tactics, huh ? Anyone with class would feel bad, but you just look for someone to blame and lie about me....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#291 Mar 15, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty funny the multiple moniker games drove away your pals, when I used YOUR tactics, huh ? Anyone with class would feel bad, but you just look for someone to blame and lie about me....
A question for you Collectivist/Leftist/Progressi ves (gag)

Can you just stop the Hate!

Can the Insane with Multiple Personalities stop the hate too?

Why hate your hard working neighbors that have their wealth confiscated by the force of law, in order sustain your miserable lives at the Government Trough?
Seattle Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#294 Mar 15, 2012
Obama can eat my Crapola
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#299 Mar 15, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Sounds right to use a distasteful female term to describe your contempt for both women and honesty ~! Keep up the good work and Obama will win BY A LANDSLIDE~!
LADIES PLEASE NOTICE, the right's contempt ~!
Obama 2012 ~
A question for you Collectivist/Leftist/Progressi ves (gag)

Can you just stop the Hate!

("We've already cost"......Such hate-filled speech)

Can the Insane with Multiple Personalities stop the hate too?

Why hate your hard working neighbors that have their wealth confiscated by the force of law, in order sustain your miserable lives at the Government Trough?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#301 Mar 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Will posting this tripe multiple times, make you a less pitiful human ?
Says the "Original Multiple Poster"...

(Ooops, my bad. You do not know which one of your personalities is the "Multiple Poster" do you?....Who am I typing this question too?)
From Me To You

Minneapolis, MN

#302 Mar 16, 2012
Democrat Gas Price Hypocrisy Exposed.

&fe ature=related

You won't believe what they say.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#303 Mar 16, 2012
Speculation is driving high gas prices, any adult realizes THAT ~!
Seattle Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#304 Mar 16, 2012
From Me To You wrote:
Democrat Gas Price Hypocrisy Exposed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qKdScVerrBUXX&feature=rel ated
You won't believe what they say.
Isn't it interesting how the media is on board with Obummer in telling us that high gas prices are good in 2012? Yet in 2006, that was what was used for the Democrats to gain control of the House and Senate.

Tell me again there is no media bias against the Conservatives.
From Me To You

Minneapolis, MN

#305 Mar 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Speculation is driving high gas prices, any adult realizes THAT ~!
Tell that to Obama. He's been talking with British Prime Minister Cameron about dipping into strategic reserves which means supply and demand. It's in the news.

Since: Mar 09

Hidden

#306 Mar 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Speculation is driving high gas prices, any adult realizes THAT ~!
Actually that's true. Recent polls say that most adults do NOT blame obama for the high gas prices.
From Me To You

Minneapolis, MN

#307 Mar 16, 2012
CTEd wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's true. Recent polls say that most adults do NOT blame obama for the high gas prices.
Got any to show us, genius? I do http://lmgtfy.com/...

Nothing like leaving yourself wide open for it.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#308 Mar 16, 2012
Guess what? It turns out that most Americans don’t actually blame the President for the high gas prices—at least so far. This, according to a Bloomberg National Poll out today.(More on the poll from my colleague Mike Dorning). Sixty-six percent of the 1,002 adults surveyed say that “the oil companies and Middle East nations who are taking advantage of [tensions with Iran] to make more money” are most responsible for higher gas prices.(And if you think those prices are high now, here’s Bloomberg Businessweek’s Romesh Ratnesar on why bombing Iran would make them skyrocket.)
From Me To You

Minneapolis, MN

#309 Mar 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Guess what? It turns out that most Americans don’t actually blame the President for the high gas prices—at least so far. This, according to a Bloomberg National Poll out today.(More on the poll from my colleague Mike Dorning). Sixty-six percent of the 1,002 adults surveyed say that “the oil companies and Middle East nations who are taking advantage of [tensions with Iran] to make more money” are most responsible for higher gas prices.(And if you think those prices are high now, here’s Bloomberg Businessweek’s Romesh Ratnesar on why bombing Iran would make them skyrocket.)
Aren't you the genius too.

Bloomberg Poll

Bloomberg headquarters, city of New York

Bloomberg's owner, Michael Bloomberg

Mayor of New York, Michael Bloomberg

Big Liberal, Michael Bloomberg

All the other polls are wrong, Bloomberg right. Makes sense if you're a blathering idiot.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#310 Mar 16, 2012
From Me To You wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the genius too.
Bloomberg Poll
Bloomberg headquarters, city of New York
Bloomberg's owner, Michael Bloomberg
Mayor of New York, Michael Bloomberg
Big Liberal, Michael Bloomberg
All the other polls are wrong, Bloomberg right. Makes sense if you're a blathering idiot.
Yeah, I'm not blathering and you're unhappy, I posted a site. GROW UP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr harmonious 33,096
Hillary clinton "businesses dont create jobs" 10 hr Liberal 20
Marcus, grow some balls... 13 hr God 1
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 16 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
The Liberal Ebola Nurse 16 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Why Help The Africans? 16 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Ebola Health Care Workers Are Pathetic 17 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]