Minnesota Vikings roll over Cardinals

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Minnesota Vikings aren't terrible anymore away from the Metrodome. The Vikings, 7-13 on the road under coach Brad Childress through October, won their third consecutive game away from the Metrodome with a ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 119 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2008
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS ARE FOR REAL!!! Don't make post season plans, Bears fans... the dominant team resideses in MINNESOTA!!!!

All you ESPN analysists have fun pulling your collective heads out of your butts this week... thats what you get for underestimating the PURPLE!!!
Clancy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

I hope the fans will give credit to TJ. He has been berated and verbaly abused long enough. We are all human beings and should be treated as such. None of us are perfect. The only one I know of, was scourged and nailed to a cross.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

TJ throws 4 TD'S!!! How about that, football fans???

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Well for the moment all those Col. Klinkites out der and all those anti-TJ experts, gulp, including this arm chair expert better put our negative comments on a hook for a while beside the Topix posting door. I couldn't see the game today becasue of a prior commitment, but got home just in time to see the Packers not only lost, but are eliminated from de playoffs.
Not a bad day for Da Crusher. The only good ting coming out of Wisconsin beside the freeways is the beer. I tink I'll down me a keg right now with a big stogie. burp!!
oxboro

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

wait until the play a good team

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Hmmm... we are having mercy on the Pack fans right now, considering the sheer amount of suckitude eminating from Green Bay... but where are all the Bears fans at now???

It seems like only a few weeks ago (sic) where i was at the dome hearing the "Go Bears" chants.... it seems more like GO HOME BEARS now, doesnt' it??? LOL!!!!
xHP ni naD

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

IAVikeFan wrote:
THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS ARE FOR REAL!!! Don't make post season plans, Bears fans... the dominant team resideses in MINNESOTA!!!!
All you ESPN analysists have fun pulling your collective heads out of your butts this week... thats what you get for underestimating the PURPLE!!!
dude you're a little carried away. it was a great win , TJack looked great. Peterson looked great, and the Dline was awsome putting tons of pressure on warner without needing blitzs. but remember who they played. the cards S U C K. they always have and they always will. they won thier division cuz the whole division S U C K S. just take this as 1 win . 1 win closer to the playoffs.thats it and thats all. on a positive note the packers S U C K worse than the Vikes. ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS !!! we shouldn't have to listen to any bulls""t from big john and his merry bunch of losers
Jim E

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Best TEAM win in many years. Everyone was clicking for the first time in forever. B-Twice, Bwade, T-Jack, AP, Mr. Green, Vikings Secondary (AMAZING) D-Line RELENTLESS, Play calling was almost an A+. The game ball should go to Tarvaris Jackson, the kid with the heart.
Jim E

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Da Queers

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

xHP ni naD wrote:
<quoted text>dude you're a little carried away. it was a great win , TJack looked great. Peterson looked great, and the Dline was awsome putting tons of pressure on warner without needing blitzs. but remember who they played. the cards S U C K. they always have and they always will. they won thier division cuz the whole division S U C K S. just take this as 1 win . 1 win closer to the playoffs.thats it and thats all. on a positive note the packers S U C K worse than the Vikes. ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS !!! we shouldn't have to listen to any bulls""t from big john and his merry bunch of losers
No disrespect intended, but this was the LEAGUE leading offense with the potential MVP at the helm that we just shut down and kicked the crap out of... I understand this is the Cards, but don't de-value the win we earned...
Vikes Fan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

T-Jack looked great today with 4 tds... can't get any better than that. And as I was saying all seasons long, we shouldn't give up on tj. I was behind him all seasons long and he proved pretty much everyone that doubted him that he can be an NFL QB. I guess he showed all those haters what he was made of.
Jimmy Tito

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Does anyone think Ray Edwards will finish the season with 22 sacks? What about 5?
bulldogdutch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Yeah K Warner league mvp NAUGHT DENIED more like NUMBER 1 DEFENSE hammered the cards.
Jimster 56

Alta, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

With this defense, we could ride them right to the super bowl! We can stop the run,rush the passer and on offense, run the ball. What more do you want, go Vikes, your etting hot at the right time!!!!
Joe

Ely, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Did any of the commentators pick the Vukes? If you watch the game I beleive the Vikes won it going away in all phases of the game. To listen to some of you know it alls they played nobody and may have lost the game had it been someone else. Well it wasn't and they beat a team that has just won their league, are in the playoffs and were trying to keep momentum. You probably watched the Packers and are still upset about them taking themselves out of the playoffs with their putrid play. For how ever long it last, whose in first? I think it is spelled M-i-n-n-e-s-o-t-a!!!!!!!!!! If they lose out, so be it they are still fighting for the playoffs while some can already get ready to watch bowling, BB or golf. Enjoy the winter.
xHP ni naD

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

IAVikeFan wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect intended, but this was the LEAGUE leading offense with the potential MVP at the helm that we just shut down and kicked the crap out of... I understand this is the Cards, but don't de-value the win we earned...
yes they were and yes we did. BUT ...remember they got 6 wins and a lot of stats against that division. lets do it against Atlanta and NY with all thier starters. hell let's win a few playoffs games befor we go crazy. remember champs win superbowls...everybody else is just a bunch of LOOOOOSERS. GREAT WIN
Rschlingy

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

I've taken alot of grief for my pro Tavaris stand in this format and I know a game and a half doesn't prove anything, but it feels really good to say congratulations on a superb effort by Tavaris.The defense did their job and the rest of the offense did theirs. But I think that the QB controversy is over. We know who should start for the rest of the season. Had the defense and the offense preformed like they should have earlier in the year Tavaris would have remained the starter and think of what the extra experiance would have meant in the playoffs.If you think Gus is our best bet at QB then you must have another agenda. Great job today GO VIKES.
Dave

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

What an awesome game to watch today.
Now, if Ferotte is healthy for next week's game against Atlanta and the awesome play of TJ, who would ya start at QB??????
oxboro

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Dave wrote:
What an awesome game to watch today.
Now, if Ferotte is healthy for next week's game against Atlanta and the awesome play of TJ, who would ya start at QB??????
Fran Tarkenton
Hmmmm

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

I saw multiple people saying how soft AP was on different sites. If that's soft gimme a team of softies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE