Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#384 May 21, 2012
Funny, morons blaming Obama for the bushwhacking recession.....

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#385 May 21, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back on the Thorazine....the Shock Treatments failed.....Can't is a "none of the above guy"....But you knew this before the Shock Therapy"
Please slink away!
Funny how he/she/it lies about me saying I would vote for Romney but then has the nerve to call me and other liars. Huge ego, low self esteem, regrettable combination. No brains, no service.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#386 May 21, 2012
My belief is you'll vote for Romney, but calling me a liar for beliefs is a new low.... You're a POS liar for the t\Thorazine comment, gun price and personal information comments.... Try harder USELESS Vulcan teaching MORON !
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#387 May 21, 2012
My belief is you'll vote for Romney, but calling me a liar for beliefs is a new low.... You're a POS liar for the Thorazine comment, gun price and personal information comments.... Try harder USELESS Vulcan teaching MORON !
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

#388 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Funny, morons blaming Obama for the bushwhacking recession.....
. Was hope n change making it worse.??
Joseph

Minneapolis, MN

#389 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
My belief is you'll vote for Romney, but calling me a liar for beliefs is a new low.... You're a POS liar for the t\Thorazine comment, gun price and personal information comments.... Try harder USELESS Vulcan teaching MORON !
You sound like a nut ready to explode. You should seriously comtemplate seeking the help of a mental health professional.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#390 May 21, 2012
Outta your league and using meaningless rhetoric just make you sound stupider... Our ONLY choice was senile dude, with the ditz and WE WOULD BE WORSE OFF ! Romney is NO BETTER, so get used to Obama 2012 ~ 1

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#391 May 21, 2012
"You already said you'd be voting Romney, is this more of "your truth" ?"

Not so much a "belief" as just a plain old lie. Or more accurately, libel.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#392 May 21, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
"You already said you'd be voting Romney, is this more of "your truth" ?"
Not so much a "belief" as just a plain old lie. Or more accurately, libel.
LMAOROTFu~! Funny, old man, trying to stay important...... Look at the ACTUAL TOPIC hypocrite troll ! LMAOROTFu~!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#393 May 21, 2012
Want a laugh today ??? Low boi is claiming superiority and GOT SOLD OUT, by his breeder buddy !

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>You see, the problem is, The Post Office cannot/will not open their personnel files
except if subpoenaed by the court.

Trolls wrote-".....I will post the copy of your pink slip from the post office....."

LMAOROTFu~! You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly compare to me ? NONE and you know it.

Since: Apr 12

Farmington, MN

#394 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
My belief is you'll vote for Romney, but calling me a liar for beliefs is a new low.... You're a POS liar for the Thorazine comment, gun price and personal information comments.... Try harder USELESS Vulcan teaching MORON !
So did you really "ride Irish" and "make his ass sore"?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#395 May 21, 2012
Ask your pal Capt Crunch, it was his words... Keep trying, but we both know you're a POS liar !

Want a laugh today ???

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>You see, the problem is, The Post Office cannot/will not open their personnel files except if subpoenaed by the court.

Trolls wrote-"..... I will post the copy of your pink slip from the post office....."

So, you've served a subpoena, "right" ??? Why don't you "girls" figure out your lies and get back to me ??? LMAOROTFu~!!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#396 May 21, 2012
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you really "ride Irish" and "make his ass sore"?
Ask Capt Crunch about HIS words(unless you're intentionally a dishonest POS )Capt-His butt got sore from having the Seattle Slimes nose up against all the time, so he's taking a little R&R.

Since: Apr 12

Farmington, MN

#398 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Capt Crunch about HIS words(unless you're intentionally a dishonest POS )Capt-His butt got sore from having the Seattle Slimes nose up against all the time, so he's taking a little R&R.
Post the link, they are your words, expanding on/confirming Capt's.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#399 May 21, 2012
Since the words are/were stupid rhetoric, by a right wing nut moron, you can keep them close/important to you... Personally, to me, you're a lying moron, who's not worth the powder/time. Try harder...LMAOROTFu~! Use MORE monikers,,,

Since: Apr 12

Farmington, MN

#400 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Since the words are/were stupid rhetoric, by a right wing nut moron, you can keep them close/important to you... Personally, to me, you're a lying moron, who's not worth the powder/time. Try harder...LMAOROTFu~! Use MORE monikers,,,
Nope, just this one registered moniker. Why do you use a registered user's name to post? Why don't you register?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#401 May 21, 2012
Trolls <quoted text>OK Slew, I am a liar.
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?

Make it 1,001.....

Since: Apr 12

Farmington, MN

#402 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Trolls <quoted text>OK Slew, I am a liar.
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?
Make it 1,001.....
You lie Slew. You lied on this thread.
YOUR words. "His butt was sore after I was done with him, you got THAT "right" ~! You just got the details wrong... I rode him like Lance Armstrong attacked the Tour De France 7 times ~! "
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Explain away Liar Slew.

Since: Apr 12

Farmington, MN

#404 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Capt Crunch about HIS words(unless you're intentionally a dishonest POS )Capt-His butt got sore from having the Seattle Slimes nose up against all the time, so he's taking a little R&R.
http://www.topix.net/forum/cit y/minneapolis-mn/TFUB015498HKT URO4/p15
LIAR SLEW!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#405 May 21, 2012
A bad link, REALLY !?? LMAOROTFu~!

Trolls <quoted text>OK Slew, I am a liar.
I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?

probably 10k !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Spreads to Texas 25 min LIbEralS 27
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 54 min harmonious 32,804
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 1 hr Sangelia 8
St. Paul schools fall short on state proficienc... 2 hr LIbEralS 2
Mid Term elections 2 hr Zoey Jaja 9
Drop one word....add one word game 2 hr Doug77 133
al freakin tax cheater 3 hr cantmakeitup 3
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]