Balls make it all
Posted in the Minneapolis Forum
#1 Jul 13, 2012
The Wonder of it All:
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.
Therefore, one might conclude, there must be a ton of people in Washington playing marbles.
Saint Paul, MN
#2 Jul 13, 2012
How does my Medicine Ball measure up? LMFAOBB
Add your comments below
|Rainbow Colored Nets for the Final Four||3 min||cowboy chris||6|
|Hillary should pay for Benghazi (Apr '14)||10 min||cowboy chris||32|
|Governor Dayton (Jul '14)||15 min||LIbEralS||29|
|What sucks about the affordable care act? (Oct '13)||1 hr||LIbEralS||23|
|Gay Wedding Cakes in Indiana||8 hr||Joe||4|
|Driver Who Hit Ferguson Protester Charged In Mi...||10 hr||Billionaire Dayton||15|
|Man shoots would-be robber in foot in St. Paul||14 hr||Dancing with NFL ...||7|
Find what you want!
Search Minneapolis Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC