Balls make it all
Posted in the Minneapolis Forum
#1 Jul 13, 2012
The Wonder of it All:
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.
Therefore, one might conclude, there must be a ton of people in Washington playing marbles.
Saint Paul, MN
#2 Jul 13, 2012
How does my Medicine Ball measure up? LMFAOBB
Add your comments below
|Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10)||4 min||ritedownthemiddle||34,161|
|Obama Somali anti-radicalization effort||40 min||TerrinBerry||1|
|Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest||49 min||Important||2|
|Human Services Department employee charged in s...||1 hr||Important||2|
|Startribune Declares Open Season on Black Leaders||1 hr||LIbEralS||4|
|Six Minnesotans tried to join Islamic State, fe...||4 hr||cowboy chris||7|
|6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is...||14 hr||Important||3|
Find what you want!
Search Minneapolis Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC