Baby boomer volunteers in demand

Apr 26, 2012 Full story: Daily Record

Juan DeJesus, 60, of Netcong volunteers Thursday at the new Morris Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Randolph, helping with construction.

Full Story
Beware

Landing, NJ

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Juan DeJesus is a loser.

He and his son were plumbers. They were overpriced and never finised the job on my house.

They went under because of their poor workmanship and business tactics.

They ripped me off big time.

What a joke this article is.
who cares

Denville, NJ

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Beware wrote:
Juan DeJesus is a loser.

He and his son were plumbers. They were overpriced and never finised the job on my house.

They went under because of their poor workmanship and business tactics.

They ripped me off big time.

What a joke this article is.
Your the loser! I don't even know any of Thames people but the person who is volunteering wins. Not the person bashing!
you dope

Randolph, NJ

#3 May 10, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the loser! I don't even know any of Thames people but the person who is volunteering wins. Not the person bashing!
who cares? the people who got ripped off. thats who. how dumb are you.
Your a Liar

Clifton, NJ

#4 May 10, 2012
I'm willing to bet you never hired these men to do any work on your house. They have done plumbing work at my house and did a great job. They arrived when they said they would. They did nice work. And I was given a more than reasonable price. Now they are doing great work with Habitat for a good cause so suck it.
I know

Randolph, NJ

#5 May 10, 2012
Your a Liar wrote:
I'm willing to bet you never hired these men to do any work on your house. They have done plumbing work at my house and did a great job. They arrived when they said they would. They did nice work. And I was given a more than reasonable price. Now they are doing great work with Habitat for a good cause so suck it.
Please don't comment if you don't know all the facts. The guy is a PEEPING TOM (in this case PEEPING JUAN) among other things. The local police will have many reports. Habitat is just a smoke screen. There's something mentally wrong with the guy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mine Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of living in dover (Jul '07) Fri dough 16
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 12 fast supplier 1
Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... Aug '14 shell 1
Review: Roxbury Auto Wreckers Aug '14 Jessie 1
N.J. teen who sued parents back in court in dom... Jul '14 Curious 1
Man wins class-action settlement after store pr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 new jersey 1
Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nastrovia 1

Freeze Warning for Morris County was issued at October 20 at 3:41AM EDT

Mine Hill News Video

Mine Hill Dating
Find my Match

Mine Hill Jobs

Mine Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mine Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mine Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]