Comments
881 - 900 of 1,093 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2014
Jicky Chang

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>Chickenshit Dems vote against it because there are significant cuts in the budget. Republicans voted against it because Obama submitted it. No other reason needed.
Both sides continue to fail to govern because Dems are covering their asses and the GOP is determined to destroy Obama, even if they take the country down with him.
Our Congress, both houses and both parties, have rendered themselves useless. In fact they are a logjam preventing recovery and growth, jeopardizing our reputation abroad and our security.
We need more parties to force negotiation, compromise and coalition building. The two party system evolved to protect the stays quo and to ensure that the rich stay rich. Both parties.
It's not working and I think the constituency is too diverse for 2 parties to actually constitute a representative form of government. They are not governing!
The only chance of salvaging the 2 party system is strict campaign spending limits. Total transparency in donations. A return to the fairness doctrine for media. Outlawing PAC and other secret monies. Ban all corporate donations. Everything on the table. Structural fairness. And take the money out of politics. Money is not speech and corporations are not people.
Ah, yes…..the black panthers can say and do as they please…..cause….eric holder…..the nut-job ag…will not do a darn thing to bring any charges, for anything, against the “black” panthers. Even the name is racist….all these names, black panthers, black caucus……how racist of them. They just keep rubbing this in “Whitey”s face. They are trying to intimidate and instigate trouble…as if to say….yea, Whitey, what are you going to do about it??? Answer….have more votes for our side then you do for your loser side and win the election.
alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#961
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I prefer Obama to mitt.
guest

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#962
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

obama for me as well.
Giggles

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#963
May 28, 2012
 
I just want the last post
Wondering

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#964
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
obama for me as well.
What's going to happen when Obama runs out of other people's money?

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#965
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going to happen when Obama runs out of other people's money?
"Spending actually has increased far more slowly under Obama’s budgets that it did under Bush’s, and more slowly than under any president in half a century. An analysis by the Wall Street Journal’s “MarketWatch” website on May 22 shows spending under Obama rising at an average rate of just 1.4 percent per year. Spending under Bush rose 7.3 percent per year during his first term, and 8.1 percent per year in his second term.

Spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s,” wrote MarketWatch’s Rex Nutting. And after adjusting for inflation, Nutting notes, federal spending is actually falling under Obama — the first time that’s happened since the end of the Vietnam war."

From Annenberg's FactCheck.Org .
Not a liberal outlet. In fact founded by Reagan's good friend and the supporter of countless GOP candidates.

Not a dime in new taxes. Not a penny. We are still operating under the same tax rules that were in place under Cheney/Bush, except for the reduction in FICA withholding that went into effect under Obama. That's lower taxes for most Americans and higher taxes for none.

Bumber sticker slogans like the one you pasted might make you feel groovy, but they are misleading.

http://factcheck.org/2012/05/soft-glove-same-...
guest

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#966
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going to happen when Obama runs out of other people's money?
What "other people's money" has he used? Can you cite some examples?
Giggles

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#967
May 28, 2012
 
Dang you Ralph, now I will never get the last post!

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#968
May 28, 2012
 
Giggles wrote:
Dang you Ralph, now I will never get the last post!
I'm sorry. You can have it now...

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#969
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. You can have it now...
Today is Right Wing Nonsense Day. When you hear a right winger spouting nonsense you are entitled to deliver a free Boot to the Head.
Wondering

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970
May 29, 2012
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What "other people's money" has he used? Can you cite some examples?
Taxpayers. Fool!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#971
May 29, 2012
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What "other people's money" has he used? Can you cite some examples?
LOL!!! good one.

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#972
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers. Fool!
You're taxes have not gone up a dime under Obama. In fact, you probably got a tax reduction.
Name a president that has not been the CEO of a country that is run on tax dollars. It's always been that way. Taxes are lower today than they have been in over 60 years.
The very rich are paying rates they haven't seen since before the great depression. That's one reason Wall Street booms while manufacturing rusts and jobs are lost. Why risk money in manufacturing when you have a lower tax burden on money made off of money?
You're being played like a cheap violin by people would not piss in your general diction if you were on fire.

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#973
May 29, 2012
 
"Your"
George Ernschlitz

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#974
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

In middle 70's I lived in a fourplex appartment at 4818 Burt St.
It was owned and managed by an old guy named shafer.

Sometime around 1976, for safe keepings, I hid four 1800's twenty dolar gold pieces in the seller, above the furnace, between the rafters boards. Months later I moved and forget them.

They weren't worth that much money at the time. Gold was only around $30 an ounce. But today, they would be worth many thousands of dollars.

I have often wondered if old Man Shafer found them, or if someone else did. They were well hidden.

For all I know they are still there.
I am too old and too far way to care.

But good luck and may God Bless however finds them.
Bubba

York, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#976
Jun 5, 2012
 
I hope Scott Walker survives the recall vote today.

Union idiots have too much power today. Just Look at how they forced GM to bankruptcy and a government bailout.

Wisconsin needs to wise-up and get rid of their wasteful unions.

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#977
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bubba wrote:
I hope Scott Walker survives the recall vote today.
Union idiots have too much power today. Just Look at how they forced GM to bankruptcy and a government bailout.
Wisconsin needs to wise-up and get rid of their wasteful unions.
The fact that you are not represented by a union is the reason you will never earn more than $10/hr and you'll never have have decent benefits at Walmart.
You will never earn enough to retire. You'll end your life as another career Walmart greeter in a power chair.
Walker is bought and paid for by the Koch's. He admitted as much when the radio DJ "punked" him. He's unqualified for the job. He represents outside interests over those of the actual people of Wisconsin. Koch bros have poured an ocean of money into the race.(10 to 1 over Barrett) If you think they do it for patriotic reasons, you're nuts. They are vultures and Walker has made deals to sell off major state assets for pennies on the dollar.
Privatizing government means poorer quality, more expensive services to the people and the state. Look at what happened when Nebraska privatized Child Protective Services. A few companies made a quick killing and got out just as quickly. The services were lousy and the profits were enormous. It's cost the state a fortune and left kids all over the state in limbo.
Walker is auctioning off the future of his state and doing his best to do away with the middle class. Serfs work cheaper than free men and women.
chud whistle

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#978
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you are not represented by a union is the reason you will never earn more than $10/hr and you'll never have have decent benefits at Walmart.
You will never earn enough to retire. You'll end your life as another career Walmart greeter in a power chair.
Walker is bought and paid for by the Koch's. He admitted as much when the radio DJ "punked" him. He's unqualified for the job. He represents outside interests over those of the actual people of Wisconsin. Koch bros have poured an ocean of money into the race.(10 to 1 over Barrett) If you think they do it for patriotic reasons, you're nuts. They are vultures and Walker has made deals to sell off major state assets for pennies on the dollar.
Privatizing government means poorer quality, more expensive services to the people and the state. Look at what happened when Nebraska privatized Child Protective Services. A few companies made a quick killing and got out just as quickly. The services were lousy and the profits were enormous. It's cost the state a fortune and left kids all over the state in limbo.
Walker is auctioning off the future of his state and doing his best to do away with the middle class. Serfs work cheaper than free men and women.
The people have spoken. Crawl back under the pile of sh!t you came from, thieving commie.
original post

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#979
Jun 6, 2012
 
Ralph Spoilsport Live on CNN

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/weeping
Kipper

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#980
Jun 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Man … I’m so proud and thankful to be living in this country tonight. Adams, Jefferson and the rest — are smiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minden Discussions

Search the Minden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Kearney, NE (Feb '11) Mar '14 anonymous 16
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
Nebraska woman charged with DWI, passenger bust... Feb '14 arnie giraud 1
Questions amidst sudden King's Deer Golf Course... Feb '14 Trip 1
maura murray murder (Aug '11) Dec '13 louis 5
Surprise Commercial Vehicle Inspections Held in... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Blah Blah Blah 3
NE Who do you support for Auditor of Public Accoun... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Test 302
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minden
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••