First Prev
of 5
Next Last
concerned citizen

Hartland, MI

#1 Jan 3, 2011
That place is a dump ran by the oh so big johnsons! Pu$$ys if u ask me!! They use their power to sleep with the store workers not to mention the drug deals goin on in plain sight come on get seriuos guys!! Man up and run ur store right and get real workers maybe then u can stop raising ur prices to make up what ur workers steal from u!! Hears ur sign fellas
hmmm

Winfield, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2011
aint it funny how someone gets into a fight with 1 of there workers off of their property and gets banned but when someone gets into a fight on their property they dont. hmmm suspicious much ?
DRUGLAND

Winfield, WV

#3 Jan 4, 2011
Foodland's new name is drug land, don't be mistaken by their employees, they bring in more money than food does. Hey they have to cut the Johnsons in on the money they get from the drug sells. and the famous son is sleeping with several employess that is how they keep their job. in Nov there was two men fighting in the parking lot and two women got banned. the women had nothing to do with the fight. that is because the sweety son sunshine is afraid to stand up to a man. he is afraid to do the right thing. I know for a fact they pull coupons off of the products this came from the factory to save money, hun wonder what will happen if we decided to report them. isn't that illegal? and they think they are so smart. just wait, it will be closed down. they are already being watch because of all the illegal actitivy going on there.
question

Rupert, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2011
which son is sleeping with the workers? that was goin on when i was there 7 yrs ago!!! but it was more like customers would go up to the office!!!!
answere

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#5 Jan 4, 2011
Adam is very friendly with his workers especially the one they call tosha lmao
issues

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2011
You all have nothing better to do than to run people down do ya?maybe if you would get a job you wouldn't have so much time to start drama!!!so what did they do to piss ya off ?probably someone who worked for them and got caught stealing or doing drugs and was fired,,,nothing like drama site on here...anyone who knows them knows you are full of shit and really what makes you so perfect
Jesus Loves Me

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jan 4, 2011
The Johnsons is good Christian people. You aint' going to find any better in Milton.
question

Montcalm, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2011
issues wrote:
You all have nothing better to do than to run people down do ya?maybe if you would get a job you wouldn't have so much time to start drama!!!so what did they do to piss ya off ?probably someone who worked for them and got caught stealing or doing drugs and was fired,,,nothing like drama site on here...anyone who knows them knows you are full of shit and really what makes you so perfect
hate to tell ya but i have never stole or done drugs in my life!!!! i have a family to support and have a great job! i am just tired of the drugs in milton and hate to tell ya but the johnson's may be christian but their children are not!!! Of course a couple of the kids are ok!!! but everybody knows which few im talking about!! and btw i was one of the few that actually give their 2 week notice, so im pretty sure you have no clue what your talking about!!!
HUM

Winfield, WV

#9 Jan 4, 2011
Jesus Loves Me wrote:
The Johnsons is good Christian people. You aint' going to find any better in Milton.
You have no ideal what you are talking about. Jesus loves everyone for that matter and if you think the Johnsons are so that that you need to take another good look. We all are getting tired of the way they are doing "business" It's nothing but a drug front over there. Adam isn't so sweet you know. ONe got fired because she turned him down and another one is still sleeping with him selling her drugs to keep her bf happy. one is too old to sleep with him so he keeps her because she is the grandmother of the bf who is suppling the drugs. So no the Johnsons are not our up standing citizens. Everyone needs to open there eyes and make them shut down or let someone who won't sell drugs take over.
question

Webster Springs, WV

#10 Jan 4, 2011
I have not worked there myself for years. but it was the same way when i was there!!! They put on a big show and could careless about the people!!! They are in it for the money, and i hope the people of milton will wise up!!!!
thats milton for ya

Summersville, WV

#11 Jan 5, 2011
the johnsons are crooks. they won't allow another grocery store in the area because they know that if competition moves in the customers who are forced to shop there will go somewhere else. and they are coke heads buy the way. and the bald guy who works the customer service desk is a real winner, has no respect for his customers and is just one nasty mean man. christianity does not make you a good person. morals and respect for others does. and god does not choose religion, people do!
scrog

Rio Grande, OH

#12 Jan 5, 2011
question wrote:
I have not worked there myself for years. but it was the same way when i was there!!! They put on a big show and could careless about the people!!! They are in it for the money, and i hope the people of milton will wise up!!!!
You said they could careless[sic], so they do care. By the way, all businesses are in business to make money. Go sell your foodstamps somewhere else.
YeaOK

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 5, 2011
I know the only good person there is the bald guy with the glasses...Charles or something.
question

Webster Springs, WV

#14 Jan 6, 2011
scrog wrote:
<quoted text>
You said they could careless[sic], so they do care. By the way, all businesses are in business to make money. Go sell your foodstamps somewhere else.
i know that they are out for money. that doesnt mean they dont need to have respect for the customers and the drug dealing that goes on is crazy! ur too funny about the foodstamps!!! my husband and i both work thank you, so i guess im paying for you since you seem to know so much about it..lmao!
scrog

Rio Grande, OH

#15 Jan 6, 2011
question wrote:
<quoted text>
i know that they are out for money. that doesnt mean they dont need to have respect for the customers and the drug dealing that goes on is crazy! ur too funny about the foodstamps!!! my husband and i both work thank you, so i guess im paying for you since you seem to know so much about it..lmao!
Never taken a dime from the government. As far as Foodland goes, who is holding a gun to your head and making you go there? If it is a hostage situation, let us know and we'll send help. Otherwise, shop somewhere else.
SpaghettiOhs

Hurricane, WV

#16 Jan 17, 2011
Who is the hot chick at the checkoutwith the mole on her face.
Chico

United States

#17 Jan 19, 2011
Refuse to shop there!!! Shop CIS
x-employee

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2011
seriously lol mona in the deli is crazy and she once brought a gun to work and they said it was her "meds" that made her crazy but they still allow her to work there... thats a unstable enviroment! debbie is the biggest b!tch there. like 14 ppl quit there in two wks because of her... something needs to be done!
1 post removed
customer

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 25, 2011
x-employee wrote:
seriously lol mona in the deli is crazy and she once brought a gun to work and they said it was her "meds" that made her crazy but they still allow her to work there... thats a unstable enviroment! debbie is the biggest b!tch there. like 14 ppl quit there in two wks because of her... something ne eds to be done!
sound like they have a fired employee doing some talking, if you do the wrong thing expect to pay for it. Is everyone jealous of the Johnson's or what? I did hear they lost someone last week after she forgot to pay for their stuff I applaud them for catching anyone stealing, that includes shoplifters, that's why groceries are high, they have to cover the cost of thieves.
really

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2011
customer wrote:
<quoted text>sound like they have a fired employee doing some talking, if you do the wrong thing expect to pay for it. Is everyone jealous of the Johnson's or what? I did hear they lost someone last week after she forgot to pay for their stuff I applaud them for catching anyone stealing, that includes shoplifters, that's why groceries are high, they have to cover the cost of thieves.
I've seen Adams wife and I've seen the ladies of foodland... Put it this way... There wont be no ladies of woodland calendar. Get over it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin mcdonie&cierra smith 3 hr cierra 16
misty kissinger 23 hr Something clever 1
sandra and harry hatfield Tue sandra hatfield 7
looking for justin! Tue WVGIRL 1
Milton Music Thread (Jun '13) Dec 22 Musikologist 10
Hickory Way Apartments (Oct '10) Dec 22 abc 60
KODY Mc.queen Dec 22 sandra hatfield 1
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web