Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

ATTENTION Mililani HI

This weekend, and for a few more weekends, the Satanic Watchtower Society will be holding conventions and asking you to attend.

DO NOT ATTEND!

In fact, if you know of anyone who is planning on ANY Watchtower related activity, alert them to the fact that there are Pittsburgh area Watchtower members, who saw Satanic activity INSIDE that organization, but were convinced to keep quiet about what they saw WITH THEIR OWN EYES.

There isn't time to waste in getting this matter exposed. It's just a time for Watchtower members to find out what's been going on behind their backs.

I will be back ASAP, to update this thread. But until then, please alert any Watchtower member you know, or anyone who is blindly associating or studying with them, that they're in the company of Satan.

And Pittsburgh area members KNOW that!
DOUGLAS CLARK

Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Hi Mililani HI

I've been so busy with trying to keep up with spreading this message around to the cities holding these Satanic conventions, that I keep running out of time to "update" the information the way it needs to be. And each week, new cities are added to the list.

So in an effort to keep from falling too far behind, I have posted the information online at...

http://librarycoverup.tripod.com

...where it can be viewed by the general public and the millions of UNSUSPECTING Watchtower members, who have no idea that their Pittsburgh area members saw Satanic activity WITH THEIR OWN EYES, but were convinced to keep silent about the matter. That's sad, but every word of the message is true.

My goal is to get the Watchtower emptied of their REAL members, so that the Satanic leftovers can face their future by themselves. So if you know anyone associated with that organization, PLEASE alert them to this forum, or send them a link to the website.

If they say that they aren't allowed to view "APOSTATE" information, just say that if ONE WORD of this message is found out to be true, that PROVES that the "APOSTASY" is INSIDE their doors, not outside.

Thank you in advance.
David Sumile

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

I'm in!
Doug

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

David Sumile wrote:
I'm in!
Satan is your Lord!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mililani Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mililani People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••