Mililani Town Center Subway!! Do not support!!

Posted in the Mililani Forum

Disgruntled Employee

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2012
I highly advise any customers to stay away from this one, go to Mililani marketplace by safeway if anything!! I worked @ the town center location, and witnessed the procedures, and conditions first hand!! As soon as you walk in the door, notice all the vents, fixtures, and fake plants... CAKED WITH DUST!!(due to years and years of neglect!!) The soda fountain is always a mess, I have had to clean disgusting, and unusual molds out of it on numerous occasions, even the ice chest is moldy!! The conditions in the back are terrifying!! Marinara sauce all over the walls, years of dirt and other messes collecting under the work stations and appliances... AND THE FOOD HANDLING AND STORAGE PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETELY UNSANITARY!! Associates handle bread and other food items without gloves, nor washing their hands!! I quit, because the owners preach a strong message of integrity, with very little backbone behind the way of the way of the walk. Dont be fooled by that catchy little "eat fresh" slogan, food sits in the refrigerator unit for upwards of 72 jhours before being disposed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mililani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Oct 20 stonne45 70
Honolulu police: No criminal case in sergeant a... Oct 15 Bakatari 5
79-year old charged for kidnapping and assault Oct 6 Senile Delinquent 2
Stolen Hawaii Red Cross truck found on Oahu Sep 28 Bakatari 6
do you think michelle c t the real estate agent... Sep '14 up yours 2
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sep '14 akamai 9
Custodian denies sex assault on schoolboy, atto... Sep '14 District 1 2
Mililani Dating
Find my Match

Mililani Jobs