Mothers Turn To Internet To Sell Breast Milk

Full story: WREG

Scott.Noll@wreg.com Got milk? It's a slogan known across the nation, but some mothers are taking it seriously by selling their own breast milk.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
evette

Hernando, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

cracker h8ter wrote:
no white women milk yall breast looks like pig nipples
Even if you were really thirsty?
Hill Family

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

We have a newborn and are over producing. This is our second child with the first we put almost 1400 oz in the freezer are you still in need of milk, please contact us.

Mother is non smoking, doesn't drink, maybe has two sodas a week.

If still interested please contact.

ronalddhilljr@gmail.com
Hill Family

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

[We have a newborn and are over producing. This is our second child with the first we put almost 1400 oz in the freezer are you still in need of milk, please contact us.

Mother is non smoking, doesn't drink, maybe has two sodas a week.

If still interested please contact.

ronalddhilljr@gmail.com

Since: Mar 11

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

you should be very careful who you get your milk from bc you can transfer hepatitis through breast milk along w/ other viral infections....but i totally support breastfeeding regardless of the donor as long as she is screened
Tiny Billy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

I have a 2-liter of root beer....can I sell that online? That's the only thing my kids drink and they're healthy and well-rounded. Shpadoinkle.
Ashley

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

I'm willing to sell my milk. I have a 2 week old and a large supply. Email me. Ashleynacks20yah.com
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I am a happy blessed 27 year old, stay at home mommy of a 6 week old baby! I have a healthy and stress free life. I am milk bank certified:) My milk is from a smoke-free house, I am a very clean neat freak it is alcohol-free, drug-free, & also prescription free. I eat healthy organic foods, take daily prenatal vitamins, vitamin C, I exercise and maintain a sterile household. I am pumping about 8oz, ten times per day! All frozen milk is stored in a deep freezer, immediately after being pumped. It is stored in pre-sterile Lasinoh milk storage bags. $2.00 an oz for fresh, never frozen milk. $1.50 an oz fresh frozen milk. You can email me @ tiffcanhelp@yahoo.com 

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milford Discussions

Search the Milford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min They cannot kill a Spook 29,372
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
I still. love you!!!! Jul 8 pimp_daddy 1
New Details In Brutal Murder (Jan '06) Jul 5 Kyle 128
Looking for Madeline.. Melissa Trout Jul 3 Lookingforanswers 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••