Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you help ?

Posted in the Milford Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
flipover

Detroit, MI

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Kimberly Louiselle ??

T"he two girls disappeared in March 1 year apart. 1982 and 1983. One was last seen in Redford adn the other was last seen in Canton, I believe. They were both found on State land in Brighton. Kim was discovered at Island Lake Rec area in April 1982, the same week Prince Charles and Princess Diana were married. Kim was "stumbled upon" by this man. Both girls were raped and strangled. I don't know that they ever released the man's name. Green Oak Township is handling Kim's case and the State Police are handling the Castiglione girls case.
I am haunted by Kim's death. I saw her when she left school January 17 or 19th that year. There was a major blizzard and she was hitchhiking to her boyfriend's house in Redford.
Someone, somewhere must know something that would identify the killer(s) of these two girls. I believe it was the same man as there are too many similarities."

This was written by her best friend who is still looking. So is Kim's sister.
Doesn anyone remember this case ?
flipover

Detroit, MI

#3 Oct 2, 2010
The man who found your friend ?? Was he an ex cop named Martin F******? I might have the spelling off, it's weird name.
We were working on other related killings in Michigan from 1976-77 when we came across this one. It may not be connected to your friend. But, I told my husband and he gave me the same look. It could be related. This man has no set m.o.
See what you can find out ?? Who found her ?? Where ? What day was she taken and found ? Was anything taken from her ?
If you can get some basic info for me it would help.
The police won't look into him unless something matches up, this I know. Hang in there.

Also from me..........
flipover

Detroit, MI

#4 Oct 2, 2010
Christina Castiglione was taken from her Redford Township home 1 year later and also dumped on Livingston County State Land. She was also Raped, strangled, and murdered.

The other girl killed........
Anyone ??
There's a suspect in her case.
Police won't release the name or follow up on it.
MSP :(
flipover

Detroit, MI

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Someone HAS to remember these two girls ??
Anything at all ?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2010
Anything ??
Someone had to have gone to school with these girls ?
Old friends ??
Anyone ??

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Still hoping for a reply ??
People are looking for help.....
Thanks.
Darla Muehlmann

Independence, MO

#9 Nov 28, 2010
I miss Her every single day... she was my soul sister..
Darla Muehlmann

Independence, MO

#10 Nov 28, 2010
I care..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2010
It's sad. I'm sorry for your loss.
People know things. They remember.
I don't know why they don't speak ?
Someone knows what happened.
Have a heart and come forward ? Please ?
amy

Palatka, FL

#12 Oct 17, 2011
Flip Over wrote:
Anything ??
Someone had to have gone to school with these girls ?
Old friends ??
Anyone ??
I remember Kim from school.....she was a yr younger than me.
darmuehl

Pasadena, TX

#13 Oct 17, 2011
I am would like to see dna and all these great tools we have today aide in helping find my Friend'smurderer
Cindy

Mesa, AZ

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Who are you?
flipover wrote:
Kimberly Louiselle ??
T"he two girls disappeared in March 1 year apart. 1982 and 1983. One was last seen in Redford adn the other was last seen in Canton, I believe. They were both found on State land in Brighton. Kim was discovered at Island Lake Rec area in April 1982, the same week Prince Charles and Princess Diana were married. Kim was "stumbled upon" by this man. Both girls were raped and strangled. I don't know that they ever released the man's name. Green Oak Township is handling Kim's case and the State Police are handling the Castiglione girls case.
I am haunted by Kim's death. I saw her when she left school January 17 or 19th that year. There was a major blizzard and she was hitchhiking to her boyfriend's house in Redford.
Someone, somewhere must know something that would identify the killer(s) of these two girls. I believe it was the same man as there are too many similarities."
This was written by her best friend who is still looking. So is Kim's sister.
Doesn anyone remember this case ?
Cindy

Mesa, AZ

#15 Jul 12, 2012
darmuehl wrote:
I am would like to see dna and all these great tools we have today aide in helping find my Friend'smurderer
Who are you? Kims DNA was contaminated so its never going to be of any use. But I agree and I have posted comments on other sites before. Someone knows something. Like I stated in other posts, its been 30 years now, I could understand not saying anything before, everyone was young and probably scared to say if they knew anything, 30 years later, there is no reason to still not say anything. If you know anything please let it be known. Call the Brighton State Police, they have my sisters case. Or if you don't want to do that, let me know on here and we can figure out a way for you to contact me.
darmuehl

Leavenworth, KS

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Cindy it's Darla. I'm not talking Kim's DNA.. I'm talking the predator(s).. There is no way this is the only crime t(he)y committed.. Yes it's been ALL this time and still NOTHING!! That's was makes me so frustrated!! I Implore ANYONE with information to please please come forward...
Cindy

Mesa, AZ

#17 Jul 12, 2012
darmuehl wrote:
Cindy it's Darla. I'm not talking Kim's DNA.. I'm talking the predator(s).. There is no way this is the only crime t(he)y committed.. Yes it's been ALL this time and still NOTHING!! That's was makes me so frustrated!! I Implore ANYONE with information to please please come forward...
The DNA they got off Kims body that would have identified the person(s) was contaminated, not Kims. Thats what sucks cause that was one way to ever link anyone who is in the system now to Kim and thats just never going to happen that way so... our only hope is for anyone to ever say something, and I'm not sure thats going to ever happen. If people can live with knowing about something any never saying then...I won't even go there.
Cindy

Mesa, AZ

#18 Jul 13, 2012
flipover wrote:
Kimberly Louiselle ??
T"he two girls disappeared in March 1 year apart. 1982 and 1983. One was last seen in Redford adn the other was last seen in Canton, I believe. They were both found on State land in Brighton. Kim was discovered at Island Lake Rec area in April 1982, the same week Prince Charles and Princess Diana were married. Kim was "stumbled upon" by this man. Both girls were raped and strangled. I don't know that they ever released the man's name. Green Oak Township is handling Kim's case and the State Police are handling the Castiglione girls case.
I am haunted by Kim's death. I saw her when she left school January 17 or 19th that year. There was a major blizzard and she was hitchhiking to her boyfriend's house in Redford.
Someone, somewhere must know something that would identify the killer(s) of these two girls. I believe it was the same man as there are too many similarities."
This was written by her best friend who is still looking. So is Kim's sister.
Doesn anyone remember this case ?
The Brighton State Police has Kims case.
christopher Lindsay

Westland, MI

#19 Jul 27, 2012
Hello, I was Christinas botfriend when she dissapeared, I kept telling the police it was an xcop. No one would listen to me... Now 30 years later I am still searching for answers. Chrissy told me that a cop or security guard was bothering her a couple months before she dissapeared. There were wierd things that had happened that night, 1 a dark colored van went by beeping the horn franticley, 2 when I got home that night at 10 oclock my phone was ringing. I have not put it togeather yet but I will. I have not went one day with out thinking about this case. I am in touch with a coldcase team as we speak. We will have justice. Christopher R Lindsay
christopher Lindsay

Westland, MI

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Who is Martin, do you have a last name, and where did he work?? I am getting close I work on the computer running records and searching files.. I will get justice. any information PLEASE send to my email cougar_cl2112@yahoo.com. Thank You and Godbless Togeather will put this Bastered to death.
Christopher Lindsay
christopher Lindsay

Westland, MI

#21 Jul 28, 2012
amy wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Kim from school.....she was a yr younger than me.
Hi, sorry for your loss, was Kim involved in sports, My girl friend Chrissy was, maybe they played each other in school? and was Kim italin? too?? my email is cougar_cl2112@yahoo.com Maybe we can put both cases to rest. christopher lindsay
Gman

Brighton, MI

#22 Aug 29, 2012
christopher Lindsay wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, sorry for your loss, was Kim involved in sports, My girl friend Chrissy was, maybe they played each other in school? and was Kim italin? too?? my email is cougar_cl2112@yahoo.com Maybe we can put both cases to rest. christopher lindsay


Kim was my neighbor and she was a couple of years older than me. We shared the same bus stop. She didn't look Italian and she was not into sports. She was kind of quiet and she licked to ride horses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican mayor sued for comparing atheists to... 5 hr Brian Adam 4
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 16 hr Its all B S 5
Human remains found in 55-gallon drum in Plymou... Sep 25 Flea 4
warren forum .net Sep 24 granny49 2
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 22 gamy 97
Judge Brian MacKenzie (Oct '07) Sep 22 Wes 925
Milford Dating
Find my Match

Milford Jobs

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]