Stratford K-9 Unit Tracks Down Suspect in Milford

Feb 10, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 23

Milford police say a Bridgeport man led them on a car and foot chase in the early morning hours of Feb.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2012
My family is very proud of Roscoe and wish him the best of luck. It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.
OCCUPY

Bridgeport, CT

#2 Feb 11, 2012
A little information for us taxpayers ou there.

Did you know that the handlers of the K-9 get paid xtra every day for having the dog?

That the Town pays crazy amounts of $$$$ for the dogs to eat, build straucutres at these cops houses for the dogs, pay huge vet bills for the dogs.?

Did you know that when these guys work XTRA OVERTIME , like working for company and the cop is directing traffic he gets to bring his COP CAR with dog and you guessed it the cars runs 24/7 heat and A/c for the dog.... who pays for the gas while the car is running? yes sirrrrr US!
whatttaaa waste of money but they will say they might be needed at a moments notice.
I say it's another hidden scam at the police department.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#3 Feb 11, 2012
OH pullleesse Give us a break SO freaken what? Now your gonna bash Officers and dogs beneficial to our safety...Come on you are off base on this one entirely!

Gotta recommendation for ya..Take the test become a cop a K-9 cop then you can talk your nonsense.

You expect protection won't or can't do what is entailed but rather bash those who DO!!!

Concentrate on the real waste of taxpayers $$..it's not the cops or Firepersons. IT is those YOU are trying to deflect from...

How bout you squawk about the wasted astronomical legal fees? How about TEAM STRATFORD??? Let's see 50K for @ TEAM Stratford member for 20 years? Like a mil each and to do what???? Still no one knows!!!

Harp on the legitimate issues...Are you one of the TEAM STRATFORD Wasters??

Stratford, CT

#4 Feb 11, 2012
OCCUPY wrote:
Did you know that the handlers of the K-9 get paid xtra every day for having the dog?
That the Town pays crazy amounts of $$$$ for the dogs to eat, build straucutres at these cops houses for the dogs, pay huge vet bills for the dogs.?
Did you know that when these guys work XTRA OVERTIME , like working for company and the cop is directing traffic he gets to bring his COP CAR with dog and you guessed it the cars runs 24/7 heat and A/c for the dog.... who pays for the gas while the car is running? yes sirrrrr US!
whatttaaa waste of money but they will say they might be needed at a moments notice.
Did I forget to tell you you are so FOS you are beginning to stink..Rootin for JM are ya? A party of one hahaha!

Location hidden

#5 Feb 11, 2012
I hope that Roscoe does not read #2. Good Afternoon my friends. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
OCCUPY

Bridgeport, CT

#6 Feb 11, 2012
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>Did I forget to tell you you are so FOS you are beginning to stink..Rootin for JM are ya? A party of one hahaha!
Phyllis,

Under NO circumstance am I rooting for JM !!! He led us to the brink of destruction. Harkins is following suit.

Why can't I point out abuse when I see it?

As for Team Stratford? What I am told that they are very interested in AVCO and they are all involved and will be fighting for the clean up which will be millions of dollars. This is all they care about money greed and themselves.

While I'm on it..... Town attorney's and their fee's. Under Miron Richard Buturla and his law firm out of Milford made a million dollars from Stratford tax payer's. John Harkins stated that he was going to change the way we did things. He did not. Total waste of money but lawyers run EVERYING and we all sit back and let them. There are plenty of Town's where they hire 2, 3, or 4 Full time attorneys. One would be alabor attorney to help deal with the unions, another one who specializes in financial , etc...
But they have Harkins ear and he wasn't man enough to MAN UP on this issue.

I could go on and on and on but I see that no one really cares.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2012
I really care. Shame on the Mayor.
You are misinformed

Bridgeport, CT

#8 Feb 11, 2012
OCCUPY wrote:
<quoted text>
Phyllis,
Under NO circumstance am I rooting for JM !!! He led us to the brink of destruction. Harkins is following suit.
Why can't I point out abuse when I see it?
As for Team Stratford? What I am told that they are very interested in AVCO and they are all involved and will be fighting for the clean up which will be millions of dollars. This is all they care about money greed and themselves.
While I'm on it..... Town attorney's and their fee's. Under Miron Richard Buturla and his law firm out of Milford made a million dollars from Stratford tax payer's. John Harkins stated that he was going to change the way we did things. He did not. Total waste of money but lawyers run EVERYING and we all sit back and let them. There are plenty of Town's where they hire 2, 3, or 4 Full time attorneys. One would be alabor attorney to help deal with the unions, another one who specializes in financial , etc...
But they have Harkins ear and he wasn't man enough to MAN UP on this issue.
I could go on and on and on but I see that no one really cares.
You are wrong about the K-9 issue. Mislead about Team Stratford. They have done absolutely NOTHING to earn one red cent let alone almost a million a piece. You are on mark with the hiring a salaried town attorney or 2. Agree with you about Miron who left us all in HELL! Harkins has proved to be a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT, however those raping oops meant reaping unreasonable pensions and early retirement were most of Miron's cronies. They were contracted by MIRON and soon the last of that garbage admin choices will be gone!
We need a review board comprised of taxpayers. We need participation of the people who reside in Stratford and pay taxes to hold all accountable for the many wasteful goings on. We need to bring back those who have fraudulently "stolen" from the people of Stratford. We need to have an outsider investigate and audit the previous crooks who practiced illegal activity, and were rewarded instead arrested.
Should we do such there will be revocation of pensions and possible prison for those who have exploited the townspeople of Stratford under that law passed nearly 2 years ago.
This can only occur with Stratford's taxpayers demanding a forensic audit done by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, an entity OUTSIDE THE STATE OF CT. WHY, because the tentacles of corruption transcends throughout CT.
OCCUPY THIS

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2012
Your anti - K9 rant is a joke.

If you knew anything about the program you would know it is one of the best things the PD does.

And for Team Stratford ---- Hahahahahaha

Can you say "Income Stream". They all collect cash - nonstop.

So I'd say you should spend a little time understanding what you are posting about.

You're sounding kinda silly there.
OCCUPY

Bridgeport, CT

#10 Feb 11, 2012
If you people could read then you would see that I have said they haved lined themselves up for the CLEAN UP which will be in the millions!
Phyllis may have said they were collecting money, not me, but they will.

And as for the K-9 , which may be a good assett for the Town. However, the Town of Startford is in trouble, severe trouble, and it's time that if we could save here and there we SHOULD. Having K-9 Officer's sitting in their cars running the gas ( and wear and tear on OUR cars) while they aren't even working for the Town is absurd. They are working a side job for a utility company! Why in the world should they be running the car for 8 hours? I suspect that if they had their own personal car they wouldn't be running it for 8 straight hours....... why? Because they wouldn't want to waste their own gas and have the extra wear and tear on their car!

Stratford, CT

#11 Feb 11, 2012
OCCUPY wrote:
If you people could read then you would see that I have said they haved lined themselves up for the CLEAN UP which will be in the millions!
Phyllis may have said they were collecting money, not me, but they will.
And as for the K-9 , which may be a good assett for the Town. However, the Town of Startford is in trouble, severe trouble, and it's time that if we could save here and there we SHOULD. Having K-9 Officer's sitting in their cars running the gas ( and wear and tear on OUR cars) while they aren't even working for the Town is absurd. They are working a side job for a utility company! Why in the world should they be running the car for 8 hours? I suspect that if they had their own personal car they wouldn't be running it for 8 straight hours....... why? Because they wouldn't want to waste their own gas and have the extra wear and tear on their car!
With no offense intended you are way misinformed..Team Stratford is the biggest waste. Your take on K-9 Cops and the whole shebang is ill informed..I would recommend you investigate TRUE FACTS rather than listen to whoever tells you those fairytales..Where is it you are getting this cocmamie info-Seriously!
Why you cheerleading for TEAM DO NOTHING..Draining money up the wazoo for WHAT??? NO ONE CAN ANSWER THAT..Then you bug out over K-9 Cops...I know you have a good heart, I believe we once spoke but truly you as I told you on the phone trust the WRONG people..with BS info.

Stratford, CT

#12 Feb 11, 2012
OCCUPY THIS wrote:
Your anti - K9 rant is a joke.
If you knew anything about the program you would know it is one of the best things the PD does.
And for Team Stratford ---- Hahahahahaha
Can you say "Income Stream". They all collect cash - nonstop.
So I'd say you should spend a little time understanding what you are posting about.
You're sounding kinda silly there.
He means well but unfortunately believes people who have given him a coupla bs theories...Certainly not facts!
WHERE DID HE GET TEAM STRATFORD DID ANYTHING??? That poster was right not one red cent have they earned for the millions paid them..wadda bunch of misinformed bananas in this town and we wonder why so much money wasted...first people blamed are PD,FD,PW nd so on when the REAL PROBLEM is wasteful bogus legal fees, team something or others no one can account for, consulting firms paid to find a police chief already on pd...GEEZ what a bunch of morons live in this town!!! Did I move to twighlite Zone 12 years ago?? I though I bought in Stratford NOW I'm begining to wonder!

Stratford, CT

#13 Feb 11, 2012
You are misinformed wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong about the K-9 issue. Mislead about Team Stratford. They have done absolutely NOTHING to earn one red cent let alone almost a million a piece. You are on mark with the hiring a salaried town attorney or 2. Agree with you about Miron who left us all in HELL! Harkins has proved to be a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT, however those raping oops meant reaping unreasonable pensions and early retirement were most of Miron's cronies. They were contracted by MIRON and soon the last of that garbage admin choices will be gone!
We need a review board comprised of taxpayers. We need participation of the people who reside in Stratford and pay taxes to hold all accountable for the many wasteful goings on. We need to bring back those who have fraudulently "stolen" from the people of Stratford. We need to have an outsider investigate and audit the previous crooks who practiced illegal activity, and were rewarded instead arrested.
Should we do such there will be revocation of pensions and possible prison for those who have exploited the townspeople of Stratford under that law passed nearly 2 years ago.
This can only occur with Stratford's taxpayers demanding a forensic audit done by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, an entity OUTSIDE THE STATE OF CT. WHY, because the tentacles of corruption transcends throughout CT.
With you as we discussed by phone 150%....AMEN!!!!

Location hidden

#14 Feb 11, 2012
Please read #1. Thank you.
yaok

Bridgeport, CT

#15 Feb 11, 2012
You are misinformed wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong about the K-9 issue. Mislead about Team Stratford. They have done absolutely NOTHING to earn one red cent let alone almost a million a piece. You are on mark with the hiring a salaried town attorney or 2. Agree with you about Miron who left us all in HELL! Harkins has proved to be a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT, however those raping oops meant reaping unreasonable pensions and early retirement were most of Miron's cronies. They were contracted by MIRON and soon the last of that garbage admin choices will be gone!
They were playing by the rules...... oh, people are still playing by the SAME RULES... And now it is ok? Guys changing shifts to work overtime? still happening buts it ok when it's your brother and his friends.....
You are misinformed

Bridgeport, CT

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Brothers? Friends...Who? Spit it out. That is if you have the balls
Ruff Riders

Bridgeport, CT

#18 Feb 12, 2012
OCCUPY wrote:
All the gas used by the K-9 guys does is a drop in the bucket compared to the ocean of fuel used by Bill & Jerry in the past several years.
It would be interesting to see how much the gas use is reduced now that we don't support their joy rides.
And the K-9 guys have not cost us a boatload of money in lawsuits either.
yaok

Bridgeport, CT

#19 Feb 12, 2012
Shows how much you know.......

Bill's gas was paid by the DEA
Jerry's gas was paid by the State Police, neither cost the Town of Stratford anything..
greed

Bridgeport, CT

#20 Feb 12, 2012
Nothing is enough for the man/woman
To Whom enough is too little
greed

Bridgeport, CT

#21 Feb 12, 2012
yaok wrote:
Shows how much you know.......
Bill's gas was paid by the DEA
Jerry's gas was paid by the State Police, neither cost the Town of Stratford anything..
The former and future lawsuits amount to huge sums far beyond any gas costs, car use.regardless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 54 min Swedenforever 214
Need help? 3 hr SteelCity5150 1
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) 4 hr Connecticut Tippy 382
Should Evil Ava from South Carolina should be b... 4 hr Connecticut Tippy 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Go go dancer 19,490
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 7 hr Javon 3,360
did lisa get banned (Aug '08) 8 hr American Gentlema... 78
Milford Dating
Find my Match

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 pm PST