Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Thugs beat Donald Day II so badly that they smashed in his eye socket, shattered his nose and broke three of his ribs. They left his pummeled body in a bloody heap on a sidewalk on Bridgeport's East Side outside a convenience store.
His lip was split, and every time he drew a breath, even the most shallow one, the pain in his ribs tore through his body. Even to the emergency room physicians at Bridgeport Hospital, who have seen violent beatings, Day's attack was bad.
Things were touch and go for a while, with Day slipping in and out of consciousness.
Police wanted a description of his attackers. Day was no help. He couldn't be. He's almost completely blind. All he has left is some hazy peripheral vision. And truth be told, he says, he "never saw" his attackers coming.
The only thing he knows is that he regained consciousness on the pavement in excruciating pain. The groceries that seemed so important to buy late that February night were gone. And so was his wallet, and all of his identification.

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/MariAn-Gai...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

I hope the very best for Donald Day. God bless him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for New Haven County was issued at April 23 at 10:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Milford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE