First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonderer

Hazel, KY

#1 May 3, 2012
I am just wondering if I am the only person that has problems there. Tarrence is like a he could care less if I bring my business there. Hes rude. And don't get me started on Mannager. She is the reason why I don't shop at the other store. I have gotten where I only stop if I see that little black car
You go in excepting to be able to get what you want cause you know they carry it, and its cheaper then other places to find out they are out again, and it will be days before they will get it in. I like stopping in there cause its easier for me to stop there on my way to and from work. But if you are not going to keep my drinks and my dip then I will just have to find another place to shop.
Lee

Mckenzie, TN

#2 May 3, 2012
I don't go in there unless that black toyota car is there. I don't know what that girls name is but she is nice and friendly. The kind of person you want to do business with.
Pat

Hazel, KY

#3 May 3, 2012
If she ever leaves. I will start stopping at Exxon.
Curious

Ramer, TN

#4 May 5, 2012
Who owns that business?
Steve

Mckenzie, TN

#6 May 13, 2012
I just love her she is my boo.
Pat

Hazel, KY

#8 May 17, 2012
Where did the girl go that drove the little black car, does she not work there or has she been on vacation.?
Wow

Henderson, TN

#9 May 18, 2012
Pat wrote:
Where did the girl go that drove the little black car, does she not work there or has she been on vacation.?
She was the one thing the store had going for it. They have all new people and they have no Idea what they are doing. Reminded me of a one legged man in an ass whipping contest when I went in there yesterday.
Pat

Hazel, KY

#10 May 18, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>She was the one thing the store had going for it. They have all new people and they have no Idea what they are doing. Reminded me of a one legged man in an ass whipping contest when I went in there yesterday.
So she got fired? No way! If you hear of where she is working let me know.
Toby

Mckenzie, TN

#11 May 19, 2012
She is working at milan mart 1 beside of Lees chicken. She is working dayshift.
Pat

United States

#12 May 19, 2012
Ok thanks, I will visit her.
Beverly

Mckenzie, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2012
I figure milan mart 2 will soon go out of business.
The ones they have now are not friendly at all
blue butterfly

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2012
She makes me sick
pat

United States

#15 Jun 27, 2012
blue butterfly wrote:
She makes me sick
sounds like someone is jealous.
milan mart

Cordova, TN

#16 Jun 27, 2012
She is back workin nights there
Tank

Mckenzie, TN

#17 Jun 27, 2012
Steve wrote:
I just love her she is my boo.
She is my future exwife.
Billy

Mckenzie, TN

#18 Jul 17, 2012
I stopped by yesterday and alicia wasn't working she must be at the other store now
Regular Customer

United States

#19 Jul 29, 2012
Billy wrote:
I stopped by yesterday and alicia wasn't working she must be at the other store now
This is alicia . i trained my sister in law to work. she is really nice polite and cute. Everyone will love her.:) we are working hard to get the store back on track guys .
know name

Roanoke, AL

#20 Jul 31, 2012
YOU have a problem when you have women like cindy renfroe working there that thinks she is gods gift to men and will screw any of them for money thats the way she rolls now
guest43

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2012
That is the best store in Milan and the only one I go to.the girls there are really nice and polite.
stinkytail

Milan, TN

#22 Aug 30, 2012
for a mexican owned gas station you would think they would mow the grass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min Mississippi gurl 150,152
reagans supreme muffler 6 hr Bulldog fan 3
vestal automotive 7 hr Carl 4
Casey McDaniel 23 hr family 55
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Fri TheRealZeke 9,447
Josh Hall fired Fri Info 8
police officer misconduct Sep 18 really 10
•••
•••
•••

Milan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Milan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••