why do black people have to be so loud?

Posted in the Midway Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
justsaying

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Anyone know?
right

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Lol I wonder the same thing! Its ridiculous really and very annoying.
fuall

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Y do wyte ppl have to b lazy dumb and racist???? Black power black power black power. I'm gonna jump a random wyte boi tonite! Haha

Judged:

12

11

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wow

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Wow
yadig

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2011
They are loud! Loud as hell!! Cops should start fining them for all the noise they make!
resident

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2011
justsaying wrote:
Anyone know?
Look at how big their mouth is,that will tell you alot.
blacksdocrack

Vermilion, OH

#7 Nov 1, 2011
Its more tham being loud its being just plain obnoxios. Its no wonder why they are called monkeys. Why cant they just behave like every other dignified human.
Rainbow of Hate

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2011
They have an extra muscle in their tongue.
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2011
LMAO You all are idiots. Are you THAT bored with your own life? Theyre aloud to do whatever they want. If you dont like it put ear plugs in. Talking on here makes all of you seem like youre in middle school. LOL Get over it. Youre waisting your breath ( or fingers )because people are going to do what they want as loud as they want to do it. Id like to see if you all have the guts to confront someone with your issues on the matter. NOPE! You get on topix instead.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
LMAO You all are idiots. Are you THAT bored with your own life? Theyre aloud to do whatever they want. If you dont like it put ear plugs in. Talking on here makes all of you seem like youre in middle school. LOL Get over it. Youre waisting your breath ( or fingers )because people are going to do what they want as loud as they want to do it. Id like to see if you all have the guts to confront someone with your issues on the matter. NOPE! You get on topix instead.
allowed
wasting
Aymes

United States

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Stfu^^^
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
allowed
wasting
Dont care.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2011
Apparently, you do. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Stay in school, even if it's public school.
James Brown

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2011
Go back to middle school and learn to spell and get some manners. Punk.
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2011
Lol whatever you all need to say to make yourself feel better. Get some manners?? You all are insulting black people...YOU get some manners. Nothing you say is going to make me feel any less confident in myself. I have a life therefore I dont care to have perfect grammer on topix. Topix IS your life so I can understand why you think it might be important. BTW "james brown" Im pretty sure thats a run on sentence. If youre going to try to insult someone on their writing skills makes sure you use punctuation....YA know since you all care so much about grammer. Atleast "hummm" used commas.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
Lol whatever you all need to say to make yourself feel better. Get some manners?? You all are insulting black people...YOU get some manners. Nothing you say is going to make me feel any less confident in myself. I have a life therefore I dont care to have perfect grammer on topix. Topix IS your life so I can understand why you think it might be important. BTW "james brown" Im pretty sure thats a run on sentence. If youre going to try to insult someone on their writing skills makes sure you use punctuation....YA know since you all care so much about grammer. Atleast "hummm" used commas.
grammar
Aymes

United States

#21 Nov 2, 2011
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
than
Aymes

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 2, 2011
Thats funny....but not me.
nasty

United States

#24 Nov 2, 2011
Aymes wrote:
You people make me sick! My boyfriend is black and he is not loud at all. Except for when he's pounding my lil white kitty with his huge c0ck! But even then I am louder then him! White people are just jealous that pretty smart white girls like me would rather have a black man in bed because white men are so small you can't even feel them inside you!!!
No wonder people think white woman are hoes! Nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is smoking attractive? (not about the health st... 5 min John 15
is there no decent women left anymore 7 min Anonymous 6
Hook up with DEA and get paid to nail heroin d... 14 min John 6
Team Decency LOVES you............. 19 min Bobbie Sue 10
Amy Nails 24 min Anonymous 2
Patrick (the rat snitch)Crowe 29 min Patrick Crowe 12
Christy Haugen Pak 42 min Athenesword 35
Midway Dating
Find my Match

Midway Jobs

Midway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Midway News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midway

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]