Pets, deceased receive forms to vote in Va., fueling complaints

Jul 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

Voter-registration forms being mailed to Virginia residents are addressed to dead relatives, children, family members in other states, non-U.S. citizens, people with similar names, existing registered voters and residents' cats and dogs.

Comments
1 - 20 of 63 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

"The Voter Participation Center mass-mails the forms, targeting Democrat-leaning voting blocks "

Riemer provided these examples:

An application was sent to an 8-month-old child several months after the infant died.

A mother received an application for a daughter who has never lived in Virginia.

A wife received an application for her dead husband.

A non-citizen received an application.

A resident received an application for his mother, who died in 1988 and never lived at the Virginia address where the mailing was sent.

""It is clear that hundreds, if not thousands, of applications were delivered to those ineligible to vote," Donald L. Palmer, secretary of the Virginia Board of Elections, wrote this month in a letter to the organization."

And the idiot DemocRATS like Senator McEachin say there is no reason to have to show ID to vote??????

Once again, McEachin is proven to be a liar and a fool. No wonder DemocRATS like him so much.
George S

Hartselle, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

va_tazdad wrote:
"The Voter Participation Center mass-mails the forms, targeting Democrat-leaning voting blocks "
Riemer provided these examples:
An application was sent to an 8-month-old child several months after the infant died.
A mother received an application for a daughter who has never lived in Virginia.
A wife received an application for her dead husband.
A non-citizen received an application.
A resident received an application for his mother, who died in 1988 and never lived at the Virginia address where the mailing was sent.
""It is clear that hundreds, if not thousands, of applications were delivered to those ineligible to vote," Donald L. Palmer, secretary of the Virginia Board of Elections, wrote this month in a letter to the organization."
And the idiot DemocRATS like Senator McEachin say there is no reason to have to show ID to vote??????
Once again, McEachin is proven to be a liar and a fool. No wonder DemocRATS like him so much.
Dead people have been voting for Democrats for more than 100 years.
voteearlyvoteoft en

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nothing to see here, move along.....

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 23, 2012
 
voteearlyvoteoften wrote:
Nothing to see here, move along.....
Just the truth, the new ACORN/Democrat false voter scheme.

Some things never change, just the "players".

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".

November 6, 2012 is National Nobama Day in America.

It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

va_tazdad wrote:
"The Voter Participation Center mass-mails the forms, targeting Democrat-leaning voting blocks "
Riemer provided these examples:
An application was sent to an 8-month-old child several months after the infant died.
A mother received an application for a daughter who has never lived in Virginia.
A wife received an application for her dead husband.
A non-citizen received an application.
A resident received an application for his mother, who died in 1988 and never lived at the Virginia address where the mailing was sent.
""It is clear that hundreds, if not thousands, of applications were delivered to those ineligible to vote," Donald L. Palmer, secretary of the Virginia Board of Elections, wrote this month in a letter to the organization."
And the idiot DemocRATS like Senator McEachin say there is no reason to have to show ID to vote??????
Once again, McEachin is proven to be a liar and a fool. No wonder DemocRATS like him so much.
This is nothing but small potatoes. The biggest fraud on the voting public happened in FL in 2000. The SCOTUS handed Bush the presidency after stopping all recounts. What a mockery of the system. ACORN had nothing to do with that republican scheme, eh fraudster. Voter fraud can and will happen via the software placed in those voting machines by the out of control opposition rethug party. Watch and see how they do it.
voteearlyvoteoft en

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nothing but small potatoes. The biggest fraud on the voting public happened in FL in 2000. The SCOTUS handed Bush the presidency after stopping all recounts. What a mockery of the system. ACORN had nothing to do with that republican scheme, eh fraudster. Voter fraud can and will happen via the software placed in those voting machines by the out of control opposition rethug party. Watch and see how they do it.
LOL, you probably believe 9/11 was an inside job too, eh?

SCOTUS gave handed Bush the presidency? Why? By stopping the recount in 4 heavily Dem counties, while the rest of the state remained uncounted? And while Gore was trying to get as many mailitary absentee ballots thrown out as possible? So much for "every vote counting" eh?

If you really want to talk about voting malfeasance, how about Lautenberg's election in NJ? Or Franken's in Minn? Yes, the Dems sure know how to rig an election.

At the worst, all that happened in 2000 was Bush beat the Dems at their own game and they are still whining about it 12 years later.....
REAL VOTER FRAUD

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 25, 2012
 
Google FEDA MORTON the 5th district congressional candidade!
obama 2013

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yo fo real who be carin how my main man Obama got da title? All I know iz dat da betta man won and he will win again. He just lookin out fo da country and Yall hyphy crackas keep hatin him cuz he black. He didn't do nuthin wrong. ACORN just lookin out fo da brothas fo once

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 26, 2012
 
The only way Obama can win re-election is to buy it.

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".

November 6, 2012 is National Nobama Day in America.

It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
obama 2013

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama iz da voice of da voiceless n da only reason you fo realz don't want him iz bc u outta touch wit da realz people he will win cuz they sending buses to my hood to make sure my peoples be huurd ya feel me? He gone pay my car payment child support and boost mobile junks cuz he know how it be on da grind. Holla if is hurr me

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 26, 2012
 
obama 2013 wrote:
Obama iz da voice of da voiceless n da only reason you fo realz don't want him iz bc u outta touch wit da realz people he will win cuz they sending buses to my hood to make sure my peoples be huurd ya feel me? He gone pay my car payment child support and boost mobile junks cuz he know how it be on da grind. Holla if is hurr me
Give it a rest troll. Even nothead and S4B posts are smarter than yours.

Sadly, you epitomize what most people see as Obama supporters.
obama 2013

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest troll. Even nothead and S4B posts are smarter than yours.
Sadly, you epitomize what most people see as Obama supporters.
fo real u can tell a lot bout a man by hiz bich and romneys wife be lookin like a str8 up Ho fo sho. Do I be wantin some goldigga playin gamez wit my presidents moneys and hiz heart? Fo real? Shakespeare said it best when he said "u can't turn a hoe into a housewife" romney ain't taggin dat azz right so she gonna go hook up wit a real man and da country gonna fall#realtalk

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 26, 2012
 
obama 2013 wrote:
<quoted text> fo real u can tell a lot bout a man by hiz bich and romneys wife be lookin like a str8 up Ho fo sho. Do I be wantin some goldigga playin gamez wit my presidents moneys and hiz heart? Fo real? Shakespeare said it best when he said "u can't turn a hoe into a housewife" romney ain't taggin dat azz right so she gonna go hook up wit a real man and da country gonna fall#realtalk
English troll, ENGLISH. Animals like yopu and Vick have earned no respect.

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote :”First we kill all the lawyers!”

November 6, 2012 is National Nobama Day in America.

It is the day that America shows they hold him and Congress in contempt.

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!
obama 2013

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
English troll, ENGLISH. Animals like yopu and Vick have earned no respect.
Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote :”First we kill all the lawyers!”
November 6, 2012 is National Nobama Day in America.
It is the day that America shows they hold him and Congress in contempt.
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!
I amz speaking English fo realz. I don't see what cho prob iz translating. Language be evolving all da time and old English gone be like Latin and go extinct. U gotz a real prob accepting CHANGE cuz u stuck in da past fo sho. Ben Franklin said it best "with my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obama 2013 wrote:
<quoted text> I amz speaking English fo realz. I don't see what cho prob iz translating. Language be evolving all da time and old English gone be like Latin and go extinct. U gotz a real prob accepting CHANGE cuz u stuck in da past fo sho. Ben Franklin said it best "with my mind on my money and my money on my mind"
LOL Just because you are too stupid to write in proper English, spelled correctly, I guess you will blame the white man for not teaching you before you quit school in the 9th grade because you couldn't read above a 2nd grade level.

Congratulations, you are a fine example of the typical Obama supporter.

Too dumb to learn, too lazy to steal, too stupid to pity, just like Vick, the dog murderer.

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote :”First we kill all the lawyers!”

November 6, 2012 is National Nobama Day in America.

It is the day that America shows they hold him and Congress in contempt.

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obama 2013 wrote:
<quoted text> I amz speaking English fo realz. I don't see what cho prob iz translating. Language be evolving all da time and old English gone be like Latin and go extinct. U gotz a real prob accepting CHANGE cuz u stuck in da past fo sho. Ben Franklin said it best "with my mind on my money and my money on my mind"
The worst part about this is the black youth unemployment rate is not so bad because of the color of their skin, it's because well just read above????

Would you hire him to do anything?????
voteearlyvoteoft en

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 27, 2012
 
Sounds like Yolanda is back!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

voteearlyvoteoften wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you probably believe 9/11 was an inside job too, eh?
SCOTUS gave handed Bush the presidency? Why? By stopping the recount in 4 heavily Dem counties, while the rest of the state remained uncounted? And while Gore was trying to get as many mailitary absentee ballots thrown out as possible? So much for "every vote counting" eh?
If you really want to talk about voting malfeasance, how about Lautenberg's election in NJ? Or Franken's in Minn? Yes, the Dems sure know how to rig an election.
At the worst, all that happened in 2000 was Bush beat the Dems at their own game and they are still whining about it 12 years later.....
Shyt!!!!!!the crap you say. You ppl. never speak against each other no matter how corrupt you onery bast@ards are/get educated to tea-dumb slouch.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obama 2013 wrote:
Yo fo real who be carin how my main man Obama got da title? All I know iz dat da betta man won and he will win again. He just lookin out fo da country and Yall hyphy crackas keep hatin him cuz he black. He didn't do nuthin wrong. ACORN just lookin out fo da brothas fo once
Ignorant tea-dumb white boi.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
English troll, ENGLISH. Animals like yopu and Vick have earned no respect.
Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote :”First we kill all the lawyers!”
November 6, 2012 is National Nobama Day in America.
It is the day that America shows they hold him and Congress in contempt.
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!
He's one of you....tea-dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 16 min VN Vet 11,626
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) 21 hr Ethan Dotson 113
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Thu ann ashby 282
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Aug 20 question 7
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Aug 18 Rose 19
Gay Marriages May Begin In Virginia Next Week, ... Aug 15 Yankee 14

Search the Midlothian Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••