1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2013
PahktheKah

Höst, Germany

#3 May 16, 2013
I know him. He is great.
SomedaySomeday

Zlin, Czech Republic

#4 May 28, 2013
Patrick Wilson is tough and smart. Haters gonna hate!
WizBang

Anonymous Proxy

#5 May 28, 2013
He's a good, Christian family man.
jazzy

Dallas, TX

#7 May 30, 2013
He's a preacher in the court room ROCK ON WILSON
hachie

Anonymous Proxy

#9 May 31, 2013
"You wanted the best so you got the best ..."
homeboy

Dallas, TX

#10 May 31, 2013
I don't want Wilson after me he told next I'm going to jail I'm going to do my 3 yrs. Probation and stay out of trouble, I messed up and he was fair to THANKS BRO!!!
john

Anonymous Proxy

#11 May 31, 2013
Good to see the wilson family spammers come out Wilson is a joke if he is the best Ellis county is in trouble actually Wilson is a self described atheist. so apparently you do not know him
Grubby

Anonymous Proxy

#12 May 31, 2013
you need to have a better accolade than best DA ever Joe Grubbs was the last one and that guy is below the garbage can so I guess Wilson is just in the garbage can
homeboy

Dallas, TX

#14 May 31, 2013
Grubby wrote:
you need to have a better accolade than best DA ever Joe Grubbs was the last one and that guy is below the garbage can so I guess Wilson is just in the garbage can
and as for you Peter puffer you sound like Ramsey
Side Lines

Dallas, TX

#15 Jun 2, 2013
I can not believe that you people think YOU can post things and bad mouth a District attorney and a District Judge on this site and think nothing will not come about it...that's shows how smart YOU all are......
Namaste

Roseville, CA

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Side Lines wrote:
I can not believe that you people think YOU can post things and bad mouth a District attorney and a District Judge on this site and think nothing will not come about it...that's shows how smart YOU all are......
Hi Side Lines: I get that folks are talking about Mr. Wilson. Who is the District Judge and how is he/she involved? Exactly what are the consequences of bad-mouthing Mr. Wilson on this site? Does Mr. Wilson plan on pressing charges or something? Thanks for your help.
thats the way it is

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Jul 1, 2013
Namaste, what Side Lines is eluding too is that we live in a Good 'Ol Boy County in Texas. The law here can pretty much do what they please, and get away with it. Our politicians have run amok for years and it appears to be getting worse. You never want to be caught here on the wrong side of that 'fence'. They can not press charges for bad mouthing on a stupid Topix board, but they can and will find other things to nail you with.
John

Ennis, TX

#19 Jul 25, 2013
WizBang wrote:
Psalm saves us all
John

Ennis, TX

#20 Jul 25, 2013
WizBang wrote:
Psalm saves us all!
Bill

Ennis, TX

#21 Jul 25, 2013
PahktheKah wrote:
I know him. He is great.
Dad is great. Gives us chocolate cake.
Jose Garcia

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jul 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm saves us all
Ramsey, are changing your name again, soon other post, better STOP SMOKING THAT SHIT, Son..
Jose Garcia

Ashburn, VA

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad is great. Gives us chocolate cake.
DAMN Ramsey, your changing you name to Bill now, LMFAO...smoke, smoke, smoke that shit...funny basard......I HAVE A RAMSEY TRACKER ON MY LAPTOP...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 722
Plaque at Mtn. Peak. Thu Curious 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••

Midlothian News Video

•••
•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••