|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Midland wrote:
I could not imagine. Stay strong.
I try really hard. Next month will be 3 years. I just wish that I could get thru to some of these people that thinks it's okay to do these drugs, only if there was just SOMETHING that I could say that would make a difference.
Midland

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

You have already! They just don`t realize it yet. I don`t understand either but I really try to say the right things too. I know many. I have seen many lives gone or go down the drain too. If they relapse I try to be positive with them.
geronimo

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Midland wrote:
You have already! They just don`t realize it yet. I don`t understand either but I really try to say the right things too. I know many. I have seen many lives gone or go down the drain too. If they relapse I try to be positive with them.
I am happy to hear that you are there for them, and thanks for talking to me, also, it helps. Most of the time, I feel so ALONE with this grief. I wouldn't want ANYONE to go thru what this family has gone thru, these last couple of years. It has torn our hearts apart, and seems like it is impossible to mend, but, we try, we take it day by day, minute by minute, he was my best friend!!
Midland

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

So sad! You feel alone, but trust me, you aren`t alone. There are so many out there going through this too. Are there any support groups you can attend? Al-anon meetings? I`m sorry.
geronimo

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Midland wrote:
So sad! You feel alone, but trust me, you aren`t alone. There are so many out there going through this too. Are there any support groups you can attend? Al-anon meetings? I`m sorry.
Yes, I know that I am not alone, to lose a child is the most horrible, heart wrenching thing that a parent can go thru. It stays with me day and night. I sure do miss my son, so very, very much. And if there is anyone out ther reading this right now, PLEASE don't do these kind of drugs, for it not only affects you, but your entire family, your world. I do NOT judge anyone, that is not for me to do, just know that there are people out there that love you very much. And, by all means, talk to your family, your friends. God Bless!
Midland

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

I just couldn`t imagine. I`ve seen it through friends and family members. It is awful seeing that, but your own? I wish there was a way you could exchange emails or phone numbers here!
geronimo

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Midland wrote:
I just couldn`t imagine. I`ve seen it through friends and family members. It is awful seeing that, but your own? I wish there was a way you could exchange emails or phone numbers here!
Before, I couldn't have imagined that happening to my family, it' s something that one never gets over, keep thinking, what if, what if. There is no 'second chance' when something like this happens, and you lose someone and losing part of yourself, also. Can never get that back, never. I know what this that people speak of, the 'grieving process', what process? There is no 'process' when you lose a child. So, if there is someone out there that thinks it's still okay to consume this stuff, PLEASE reconsider. Think of what it can do to you AND to your family.
POSSIBLE

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Another over on Grove ST.
POSSIBLE

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Another possible over dose on
midland

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Midland wrote:
to tell you what i have tried it and so have a few of my friends it does not make u puke, hallucinate, want to steal, or any of this. and to tell you the truth it depends on where they get it. if its from a buissness then you can find out whats in it if theres a name. but there is this stuff called chicken feet that it home made and they say its like bath salts but i consider that CRACK. so i think youo should try it before you judge. not everythings as bad as you think its a speed not a hallucinagin
Think again.
http://www.ourmidland.com/news/article_b48dcc...
midland

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

More kids in the system. But who cares, right?
Disgusting
http://www.ourmidland.com/news/article_86217f...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midland Discussions

Search the Midland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Midland, MI (Jan '12) Tue Sneaky Pete 24
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
Creditors and predators (Dec '07) Mar 26 Sisile 8
Credit card industry under fire (Dec '07) Mar 26 Flori 7
Credit Card Execs Defend Rate Policies (Dec '07) Mar 26 Blondie 24
•••

Flood Warning for Midland County was issued at April 16 at 11:02AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Midland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••