Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

MErru Christmas Albert.I have been thinkin about you and woner if you every think of me andthe good time we have?????
I remeber two year ago at this time you and me together and we have a good time at Christmas.ALbert is you still wit Tammy?
hahahahaha

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

shaneesha wrote:
MErru Christmas Albert.I have been thinkin about you and woner if you every think of me andthe good time we have?????
I remeber two year ago at this time you and me together and we have a good time at Christmas.ALbert is you still wit Tammy?
albert aint with tammy hes with wilma brock/ get it right/
shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
albert aint with tammy hes with wilma brock/ get it right/
you dont ha vceo to e a smary ass!!!!!!!!!!i was just aksing!!! and i was not talking to you i was talking to albert and i think uou lieing about no wilma brock.
XXXX5

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

I heard that the unibrow one shaved his eyebrow off. Is that true?
wondering

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

Someone pointed this Albert out to me! OMGOSH, does this guy really own reantal houses? He does not even look like he takes a bath!
hahahahaha

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

yep he owns rental houses/and hes a drunk/and be glad all they did was point him out and you wasnt close enough to smell him/hahahahaha/he takes doors off of little girls rooms that he rents houses to their parents and peeps in on them/walks in on them while in the bathroom/and yes this came from the poor teenage girls mommys own mouth/she sent the kid off so she wouldnt lose her house she rents off him/
omg

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

hahahahaha wrote:
yep he owns rental houses/and hes a drunk/and be glad all they did was point him out and you wasnt close enough to smell him/hahahahaha/he takes doors off of little girls rooms that he rents houses to their parents and peeps in on them/walks in on them while in the bathroom/and yes this came from the poor teenage girls mommys own mouth/she sent the kid off so she wouldnt lose her house she rents off him/
sounds like the mom is no good for sending her own kid off instead of finding another place to rent.
i think

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

i think that he looks like charles manson the notorious murderer that killed a bunch of people in beverly hills years ago. and yes i believe that his sons is pervers to chris york brian york for a fac
shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

hahahahaha wrote:
i dont beleive that for one minut.Albert wired but he not a prevert!

“People need the TRUTH!”

Since: Dec 10

America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

He is a slum lord and a crook.
sick perv

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

He is a sick psychocotic pervert and I believe anything anyone tells about the nasty thing As for shaneesha You are just as nasty as him and wasn't too long ago you was with albert and taking up for him on this site then and noone believes anything you say Get a life As for Albert we all know he has a specail place in hell waiting on him I also agree that the mother should not send her child away get him for peeping or whatever you can and find another place to live You just enable him by staying giving him rent money for dumps I have seen them and as for his kids I don't know but they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

sick perv wrote:
He is a sick psychocotic pervert and I believe anything anyone tells about the nasty thing As for shaneesha You are just as nasty as him and wasn't too long ago you was with albert and taking up for him on this site then and noone believes anything you say Get a life As for Albert we all know he has a specail place in hell waiting on him I also agree that the mother should not send her child away get him for peeping or whatever you can and find another place to live You just enable him by staying giving him rent money for dumps I have seen them and as for his kids I don't know but they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
okay you need to watch you moutn bitch.yes i was with albert and yes he very good to em and i eo not beleive he a prevert.if you have soem eidencve of this please do share. if i thought albert was a peeping tom i would bust his ass myself but i never see no eidvneced of this ehen i with him.i konw brian very wired but chris a good guy.now as for you i DO has a life i work every day taking care of ole peopleand has TWO KIDS and take care of my elderley ont!!!!!!!!!!HOW DARE YOU?????i oney got on here to wish aold freind a merry christamas. WAT WRONG WIT THAT?????????
I would bust you head wide open if i could see you!!!!!!!!and why you going on about apples???that just stupid
myopinion

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

shaneesha wrote:
<quoted text>
okay you need to watch you moutn bitch.yes i was with albert and yes he very good to em and i eo not beleive he a prevert.if you have soem eidencve of this please do share. if i thought albert was a peeping tom i would bust his ass myself but i never see no eidvneced of this ehen i with him.i konw brian very wired but chris a good guy.now as for you i DO has a life i work every day taking care of ole peopleand has TWO KIDS and take care of my elderley ont!!!!!!!!!!HOW DARE YOU?????i oney got on here to wish aold freind a merry christamas. WAT WRONG WIT THAT?????????
I would bust you head wide open if i could see you!!!!!!!!and why you going on about apples???that just stupid
I sure feel sorry for the elderly people she says she is taking care of......JUST MY OPINION.......
shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

myopinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure feel sorry for the elderly people she says she is taking care of......JUST MY OPINION.......
i feel soryy for you and nobody care for you opion so just keep it to you self. the elderley i care for loves me and i lves them and we pray 2gether on a dailey bases and i have even pray the demon of gayness ouyt of one right befre he pass. so i will even pray for you you dam crazy bitch.
myopinion

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

shaneesha wrote:
<quoted text>
i feel soryy for you and nobody care for you opion so just keep it to you self. the elderley i care for loves me and i lves them and we pray 2gether on a dailey bases and i have even pray the demon of gayness ouyt of one right befre he pass. so i will even pray for you you dam crazy bitch.
No comment.You just proved in your last post what I was going to suggest.Thank you..
shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

myopinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment.You just proved in your last post what I was going to suggest.Thank you..
yow that what i thought you cant say nothi bad to someone praying for you!!!!!!!!!!
myopinion

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

shaneesha wrote:
<quoted text>
yow that what i thought you cant say nothi bad to someone praying for you!!!!!!!!!!
You are absolutely correct about the prayer,but look back at your previous posts and you will see that is your only post that makes any sense at all.Have a great day and merry Christmas.
shaneesha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

myopinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct about the prayer,but look back at your previous posts and you will see that is your only post that makes any sense at all.Have a great day and merry Christmas.
well that very sweet of you i hope yuu have a greet ay and a very merry christmas. keep christ in christmas. i though you being hateful becaue you say you feelsorry for the elderley i care for.
myopinion

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

shaneesha wrote:
<quoted text>
well that very sweet of you i hope yuu have a greet ay and a very merry christmas. keep christ in christmas. i though you being hateful becaue you say you feelsorry for the elderley i care for.
Would like to meet you in person and talk. Would you be willing?If yes please tell me about yourself.Thanks
myopinion

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

myopinion wrote:
<quoted text>Would like to meet you in person and talk. Would you be willing?If yes please tell me about yourself.Thanks
I'm still waiting.Do u have email?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Obama Zombies 146,362
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Quantummist 128,725
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 50 min culture vulture 16,118
family dollar 3 hr brandon 33
Rebecca Murrell 3 hr Moo moo 1
Avondale fire 3 hr family member 3
Brian Reeves 3 hr Hate 18
Hey Jimmy Rose Thu They thought 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000