Prostitution in the Boro

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In all honestly, if there is actually Prostitution in the Boro, who are they and how do you get hooked up with one. How about some reviews and what they charge??
martin

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 28, 2010
 
All you have to do is drive down cumberland avenue and they are usually walking from 24th street all the way down to park view and back. There is one that is slim and wears high heels and dark hair. One problem she as no teeth! I watched her myself from cumberland market and the guy did not have enough money. it usually runs $20.00 for a BJ and $50.00 for everything else. Also there is a whore house at spade acres on the top of spade acres. there are 4 women running it at any age. I could go on and on. Believe me you could leave right now and go out there and get it!!!!! I want to but I am scared and married!!!
Bell County Coal Miner

Smilax, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 10, 2011
 
Thats sounds great. I drive by their everyday but don't never see hookers. Mabey I'll try a little harder.
Jim Jones

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 11, 2011
 
Trust me, if prostitution exists around here, which I know it does, you would rather penetrate a shit covered blow up doll than to risk a disease from the women around here. Prostitution is an understatement around here, you'll seriously end up being a carrier of hepatitis. I have a friend that went on a no denture adventure and is now a carrier of hepatitis C. He would have been better off sitting at a kroger gas station trying to solicit provocative pictures of 13 year old girls, while motorboating himself.
friend

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 17, 2011
 
u dont have to call em prostitutes they do what they have to do to make it in that shithole u do the same
Newsflash

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

friend wrote:
u dont have to call em prostitutes they do what they have to do to make it in that shithole u do the same
Hey dumb azz!! They don't HAVE to do that, they CHOOSE to do that. How about getting an education, staying home and raising their children, or maybe getting a job and get off welfare? That sounds a little more reasonable to me and I'm sure several will agree with me.....
stay safe

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ill stay with whacking off by myself.
defeated n healing

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 17, 2011
 
martin wrote:
All you have to do is drive down cumberland avenue and they are usually walking from 24th street all the way down to park view and back. There is one that is slim and wears high heels and dark hair. One problem she as no teeth! I watched her myself from cumberland market and the guy did not have enough money. it usually runs $20.00 for a BJ and $50.00 for everything else. Also there is a whore house at spade acres on the top of spade acres. there are 4 women running it at any age. I could go on and on. Believe me you could leave right now and go out there and get it!!!!! I want to but I am scared and married!!!
spade acres? karen spade owns the property, i dont think she would condone such behavior...n thats just ridiculis in itself. what trailer number?
unknown

Davis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 18, 2011
 
I agree they dont have to be prostitutes they should stay at home with their kids but instead their out there doing what ever they can to make a pillso I guess the best thing to call them pill wh*r*s
5891 GNIVILER TURN AROUND

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 20, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I was driving through town and saw a woman waving, I thought, frantically. Maybe she was frantic. I thought something was terribly wrong. I was a volunteer, trained in CPR and as an EMT Basic.
I stopped. I was correct. The woman was down on her luck, down on life, and down by the side of the road. I didn't know how to help her. I still don't. I gave her some money.
We are our brother's keeper. We are also our sister's keeper.
I didn't have much money to give her. I am family oriented. I felt the strong need to hoard the little money I had, for my own family.
But I said WTH its time to relieve some frustration!!!!
I could tell she was hungry but the only thing I had in my car was a corn pup and some nuts. So being the compassionate guy that I am I decided to feed her while I drove around town. It was amazing how quick she ate this with no teeth. It only took her 10 minutes. I was very relieved that I could help her.
Funny Hypocrite Story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

5891 GNIVILER TURN AROUND wrote:
I was driving through town and saw a woman waving, I thought, frantically. Maybe she was frantic. I thought something was terribly wrong. I was a volunteer, trained in CPR and as an EMT Basic.
I stopped. I was correct. The woman was down on her luck, down on life, and down by the side of the road. I didn't know how to help her. I still don't. I gave her some money.
We are our brother's keeper. We are also our sister's keeper.
I didn't have much money to give her. I am family oriented. I felt the strong need to hoard the little money I had, for my own family.
But I said WTH its time to relieve some frustration!!!!
I could tell she was hungry but the only thing I had in my car was a corn pup and some nuts. So being the compassionate guy that I am I decided to feed her while I drove around town. It was amazing how quick she ate this with no teeth. It only took her 10 minutes. I was very relieved that I could help her.
I'm sure Jesus would be so proud of you perhaps when you go to church assuming you go to church from your references to us being our brothers( sisters) keepers just stand up and testify to what a wonderful charitable person you are and how proud you were to feed this woman. And make sure to say WTF when you start out it'll make it more believable and insure you a spot in Hell unless you repent. You make fun of a sinner in this case a (prostitute) Jesus didn't he hated the sin but not the person.
Bubba Boy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I love all prostitutes. Wished it was legal. Oops it is,(marriage). All married people are prostitutes, giving up the booty is just a way of life, married or not. Prostitutes are like grandkids, you can send them home when your finished playing.
Demon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Bubba Boy wrote:
I love all prostitutes. Wished it was legal. Oops it is,(marriage). All married people are prostitutes, giving up the booty is just a way of life, married or not. Prostitutes are like grandkids, you can send them home when your finished playing.
I like that and you are correct, look at Cumberland Gap High full of lesbains, pill whores, M"boro hi an jr all kinds and full of prostitutes, their is nothing wrong with letting the Bull out to pasture ever now and then by the way many years back their was in M'boro WELL to do and rich ladies that were prostitutes, this town has never changes, and one more thing they go to church and still cry and sling snot on the church house walls you just gotta love them.
Bubba Boy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

As one good friend told me, that thing was MADE TO USE, you pay to have your grass cut, you pay to have your house painted, you pay a mechanic to fix your car, you pay a chiropractor to adjust you joints, you pay a dentist to fix your teeth,pay a doctor for a prostate exam, pay a doctor for a breast exam, all of these people use their hands to provide you a service. Why can't these women use their booty to provide a service, to the most desired feeling known to mankind. An Organism.. Organisms were around before alcohol, drugs, tv, cellphones, you can by and sell all of these products, but you can't buy or sell the use of a juicy/slick/muscle moving vagina.. Life is so sad.
Demon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 23, 2011
 
Bubba Boy wrote:
As one good friend told me, that thing was MADE TO USE, you pay to have your grass cut, you pay to have your house painted, you pay a mechanic to fix your car, you pay a chiropractor to adjust you joints, you pay a dentist to fix your teeth,pay a doctor for a prostate exam, pay a doctor for a breast exam, all of these people use their hands to provide you a service. Why can't these women use their booty to provide a service, to the most desired feeling known to mankind. An Organism.. Organisms were around before alcohol, drugs, tv, cellphones, you can by and sell all of these products, but you can't buy or sell the use of a juicy/slick/muscle moving vagina.. Life is so sad.
Bubba you are so dam right and you forgot to mention that prostitution is a multi billion dollar industry. You do know how it became a sin Old King James back in the bibical days he must not had been getting off or was denied a little pleasure forced a law and has never been changed that is something you cannot prove where is the proff. again your correct.
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 23, 2011
 
An organism? haha now that's funny!
Bubba Boy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Glad the weather is getting better, booty avenue will be back in force. Tried to pick one up today, she jumped in a green ford pickup, around the corner at 21st, next to the doctors office. Believe she may be a new girl on the block, looked damn good too. Black boots and miniskirt, frizzy head blonde. Hope she's the real thing, going to try it out. Stay tuned...
Demon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 23, 2011
 
Bubba Boy wrote:
Glad the weather is getting better, booty avenue will be back in force. Tried to pick one up today, she jumped in a green ford pickup, around the corner at 21st, next to the doctors office. Believe she may be a new girl on the block, looked damn good too. Black boots and miniskirt, frizzy head blonde. Hope she's the real thing, going to try it out. Stay tuned...
Be carefuly you may pick up a cop ask them if they are, have them show their package.
crazy horse

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

most women are some type of wh@re in a sense.>>>>>> >>>
think about it even married women give it up to get what they want
LOL

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

crazy horse wrote:
most women are some type of wh@re in a sense.>>>>>> >>>
think about it even married women give it up to get what they want
This is so true.... Every kind of woman has a little bit of FREAK in them. Like you said "Married" or "Not" one way or the other if they want something bad enough they will do it WHENEVER they're husbands want it. Especially if they are the financial maker in the home. The woman is like "Baby... We can have sex every day for the next year if you will buy me a car." What does the guy do? Look for a new car... The difference in a prostitute is that most of the time they are just looking for the next fix & they will TAKE WHAT THEY CAN GET! lol!!! The husband doesn't have to buy the prostitute a new car.. she will be happy with 5 loracet 10's or just a few dollas!! I know I may sound somewhat vein but it's true!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 123,001
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,233
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,847
Ralph rich having baby with Leslie Emmett 4 hr KARMA 13
magan lester 6 hr crazy gal 9
Drug testing at Walmart 7 hr well 2
White explorer.. please help 7 hr Hannah 5
•••
•••
•••
Middlesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••