Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

Im getting married in July and I need a photographer? I want lifetime.. but im kind of a cheapo.. lol
Former Bride

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

I don't know if she still does it or not but Brenda McKeehan (i dont know if it is spelled right) done my wedding pictures and I love them. This was about 3 years ago. Her husband is named John and their home number is listed in the pineville section on the phone book.
photo friend

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

there is a girl that is really good, her name is Brittney Miller, you can find her on flickr or myspace as famous photos by brittney
Mother of 2

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

There's also this girl named Tai Reynolds. Used to take pictures out at walmart. She's really good too. And doesn't charge much. Her pics are on flickr.. http://www.flickr.com/taisimbria
Very Happy

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

I would recommend Arianna Jordan to anyone. She did my daughters wedding and was very attentive to EVERY DETAIL. She didn't miss a single "special" moment. Go to AriannaJordan.com . My daughters wedding was the one with green flower girl dresses, black tux, and pink flowers. She did a wonderful job.
photo friend

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

arianna did some pics for us a while back and she never has made any contact with us. never seen the first pic that she took, this was before i learn of Brittany Miller
Photos

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

Arianna is said to be great but Brittany Miller is a very good photographer also..You can find her on myspace, facebook, flickr under Fabulous photos by brittany! Check them out she's doing my wedding in June!
CHECK IT OUT

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

EMILY WAKIN DOES A GREAT JOB . HAS HAD SEVERAL PICS JUDGED MOST PHOTOGENIC IN THE BELL CO. PAGENT . GIVE HER A LOOK . REASONABLY PRICED ALSO . ASK AMANDA CHADWELL
Been there

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Life time did my wedding pictures years ago and I didnt get any of them. The owner said our pics were stolen?!?!
Friend

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Chris Stotts is also a great photographer. You can look him up on flicker orgoogle him either way ;)
Someone who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Been there wrote:
Life time did my wedding pictures years ago and I didnt get any of them. The owner said our pics were stolen?!?!
Lifetime claims they have their own company who develops their film....NOPE they charge you double and she has someone else take them out to Wal-Mart. They used to develop almost all their film...I know!!!!
Boo

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

Brittany's myspace is under fabulous_photosbybrittany@live .com. She did pictures for me as a gift to my husband and they were amazing he was very pleased.
Boo

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/ #!/FabulousPhotography?v=photo s&ref=profile
norris guy

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

Anyone but Brittany Miller...she's psychotic.
local photographer

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

I recommend Chris Stotts or Ariana.

Both of them have flickrs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisstotts
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emeraldiris
person

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Judged:

brittany miller is really good 2. there are some people that it probably wouldnt be a good idea to go to. emily wakin does great w/portraits but its iffy w/weddings. the same applies for brent gambrell. they are both good with portraits but not 2 good w/weddings.
look at

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Bubbles&puddles she takes great pics
whatever u took

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Been there wrote:
The person that wrote this may have stolen them! that worked for her. she had some amatuers out there doing photography work now that did steal from her. lol
wanting to know

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

http://brentgambrellphotography.tumblr.com/

brent gambrell does really great pics and if you go to this site you can see his work he does weddings go enjoy his shots even with out flash he is awsome you can also find him on facebook
try this one

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

go to www.melindadillmanphotography.com and check out her blog. she does great work, and super person

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know chris asher from tanyard hill (Mar '10) 1 hr Oldest daughter 21
Middlesboro Pawn Shop (Oct '13) 3 hr curious 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Jay 139,100
Jerry Wayne Allen 4 hr Just wondering 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 123,198
Who really controls Bell County? 6 hr Church People 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••