First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Surprised

Winchester, KY

#22 Jul 20, 2012
Glad to see at least one woman around here still likes it!
well

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Jul 20, 2012
Pee does NOT come out of vagina..learn female anatomy a little more, betcha don't know where that g-spot either. I bet you think it's under their armpit! lol
WELL

Winchester, KY

#25 Jul 21, 2012
well wrote:
Pee does NOT come out of vagina..learn female anatomy a little more, betcha don't know where that g-spot either. I bet you think it's under their armpit! lol
pee comes out of the cl=t and i can make a woman squirt with my finger.if anal hurts her stop thats punishment.it dose not mean a guy is gay if he likes anal with females.i love anal with my girl i also love doing oral on her. its not about what i want its about how gentle and understanding i can be until she is ready.
Surprised

Winchester, KY

#26 Jul 21, 2012
WELL wrote:
<quoted text> pee comes out of the cl=t and i can make a woman squirt with my finger.if anal hurts her stop thats punishment.it dose not mean a guy is gay if he likes anal with females.i love anal with my girl i also love doing oral on her. its not about what i want its about how gentle and understanding i can be until she is ready.
Well said!
Curious

Winchester, KY

#28 Jul 26, 2012
Whats wrong with a little back door booty?
hmm

Westlake, OH

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Umm pee does not come from the cl*t, it comes from the urethra that is slightly above the vagina entrance.
hmm

Westlake, OH

#30 Jul 26, 2012
If u don't like it then u need to tell him, if he laughs at u means he doesn't care or respect u. He is only worrying about his satisfaction. U will get treated how u allow people to treat u, so what r u willing to accept?
Hebangs

London, KY

#31 Jul 27, 2012
cecil wrote:
90% of the time its tighter than the cat is thats why men want anal.
. True dat! Lmao!
Curious

Winchester, KY

#32 Jul 28, 2012
Not to mention really Hot! in there
WELL

Winchester, KY

#33 Jul 28, 2012
hmm wrote:
Umm pee does not come from the cl*t, it comes from the urethra that is slightly above the vagina entrance.
squirt squirt squirt.
hmm

Akron, OH

#34 Jul 28, 2012
WELL wrote:
<quoted text>squirt squirt squirt.
Yeah that makes sense. I cant help it if u didn't know, just educating that's all
WELL

Winchester, KY

#35 Jul 29, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that makes sense. I cant help it if u didn't know, just educating that's all
i didnt try to make sense so where do you squirt from hon educate me im just a dumb man i only know what goes in not what comes out.atleast i didnt google it so dont flurt with me you wont go hmm you will go oooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooo ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhon
hmm

Grafton, OH

#36 Jul 29, 2012
Oh dont worry im not flirting , and nor did I have to google my answer it is called anatomy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got the balls? 28 min AmberDAWN Hinkle 4
Amber Hinkle? 51 min AmberDAWN Hinkle 2
Middlesboro's Deepest Secrets (Dec '09) 2 hr Martin9 188
Debate: Marijuana - Middlesboro, KY (Aug '10) 2 hr wake up 233
somebody save me 3 hr _hellbilly_ 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,853
Cumberland Gap Nuclear Tunnel Conspiracy (Aug '10) 3 hr William Walker 63
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports