Joe blow

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Heard the son shine daycare is closing ???
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Yes because the rent was raised.
Sheew

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Where is it?
Sad

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

That is the best daycare in middlesboro, it is a shame to. I love that place.
Joe blow

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Lol best daycare? That place is the pitts i went in there to look at it for my kids and was appauled on the way they was packed in there like dogs. I found a daycare close by to them and they are great with my kids.
Sad

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

They are not packed in there,they are nice and very very clean, my child loves it there, they are wonderful with my child. you must be talking about the dump you have your kids in.
Joe Blow

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Im sad they are closing, they worked hard to open. I hope she gets to re-open it some were else. Nah as long as my kids love the daycare and the workers i'll keep them there :)
Haha

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

The owner talks about everyone behind there back in glad she is closing I don't think I would let them keep my dog....the state probaly closed then did I don't see how it has stayed open this long
Joe Blow

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

i went by there to look the building over and it was sooo little in there and kidz were in different rooms and a heater was in the hallway. I nearly tripped over it. I wish her best wishes, but my kids would never went there in the first place.
Sad

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

first of all the state did not close them. begged them to stay open. she is a good person and I have had my kids there from day one and have NEVER heard her say antying bad about anyone. As far as I am concerned there is no better day care than she was. She will reopen again. The rent was the problem. Myself and several others are going to help her. And to Haha. No one wants to keep your nasty dog.
Sad

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

She is a nice lady but talks about the girls behind there back. I also heard she was left the kids in the building by there self before while she ran out to the car.
Sad

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

That is not true, I work next door to her and she has never left any kids by themselves. She has girls that work for her.
123 abc

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

She has left kids before and also I heard state came in because she let the lil boys pee out on the play ground.
Debbie

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

There are several great daycares in Middlesboro just look around parents of Sunshine if you need any other Daycare for your children.
BROWN EYES

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Sonshine daycare was a wonderful place. Anyone that has a complaint about the place obviously hasnt looked at other daycares.. It is by far the nicest one I have ever been to. As far as state coming in because a little boy peed on the playground outside that is almost funny I am sure the state thought so too. People are always trying to find something to complain about when the truth is they are the ones with the problem. I wish the owner and her coworkers the best of luck.
Red cap

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

So glad she's closing and I don't even have kids.......woo hoo.....
Looking

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

When is there last day??
BOBBY

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

good they are closing amy is mean
Wondering

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

When is there last day I hadnt heard they were closing ????

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

where is sonshine day care located in town?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Curmudgeon 146,794
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Flint hill bandit 128,909
smithfield ot and linda 16 min wouldnt you like to know 15
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 28 min poofylover 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 31 min poofylover 16,128
Connie & ot 1 hr Linda Estes 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 26,206
Hey Jimmy Rose 2 hr wanna be consular 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE