victim

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

has anyone had a tom tom offered to them? There was a recent car break in and one of my items was a tom tom ! if you have any info please let me know!
School

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

I hate a thief
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

School wrote:
I hate a thief
ask cody/m he just got out of jail.... if u see a 4wheeler pink camo let me know on and i keep a look out for ur to but he ben everythin
victim

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

cody? whats his last name? the break in was on 46th st.
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

CODY JOSEPH MYERS look him up on bell county deten center u see what he looks like well he will take what every just to get his drugs i call the cops last night over some shit we found in the woods were i liv at and nex door and if some kids get a hold of it it may kill them so u reall cant get a fucking cop to do shit im about to call someone over ther ass it may be him they r more ppl out there that will take shit...i just got my kids 4wheeler stonle yesther day
piss off

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

brock wrote:
<quoted text> ask cody/m he just got out of jail.... if u see a 4wheeler pink camo let me know on and i keep a look out for ur to but he ben everythin
....what hell dose a pink camo 4wheeler have to do with...he need's to get he's fuckong sit right before he jump on some one
victim

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

i think iv actually seen him on this street b4 ! where does he hang around at or does he live in mboro?
victim

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

or who does he hang out with?
grr

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Saw a four Wheeler in ambleside late last night and thought it was weird for a four Wheeler to be out creeping around. Wonder if it was him. Looked like someone was with him.
kokioj

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

well the pink camo four wheeler not stolen if thats what u getin at and i know someone thats supost to have this thife on camera but im not goin to help out someone who dont got there storie right
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

kokioj wrote:
well the pink camo four wheeler not stolen if thats what u getin at and i know someone thats supost to have this thife on camera but im not goin to help out someone who dont got there storie right
ok look this 4 wheeler ben stolen i sen a mess yesthday that it has ben stolen and i willing to pay for someone to find the guy that took it and get my kids 4wheeler back if u know were my kids 4 wheeler at let me know and im not a guy
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

kokioj wrote:
its all right i know 10000 of ppl that knows me and they will help me find it and who gie got it is sick for takin shit from a kid yes it ben stolen 2 days ago and i will find it......
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

victim wrote:
has anyone had a tom tom offered to them? There was a recent car break in and one of my items was a tom tom ! if you have any info please let me know!
i dont know the ppl he run with but i can tell u this he cops on his ass now he will take shit out of ur car but if i find it i let u know he some time run with a guy name josh idk his last name and about 5 others and his gf she driv a old beat up car i give u more info on that car and i try to find out them guys name for u oh and cody has a brother he takes off other ppl to
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

grr wrote:
Saw a four Wheeler in ambleside late last night and thought it was weird for a four Wheeler to be out creeping around. Wonder if it was him. Looked like someone was with him.
was it a kids 4 wheeler ? i got one stolen my 8 y old as been crying over it i just got the thin to i got it for her bday if i have to i will put it on the news in newspapers just to get it back i have over 10000s of ppl looking for it now so if u know were this litt 4 wheeler at i be willing to pay u if u find itand find the guy that took it
family friend

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

i heard that your boyfriend Mark sold it for drugs you need to talk to him Mark knows where it is at and who have it and other thing Mark is cheating on you too you dont believe that but it is very true i know for a fact that he is
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

family friend wrote:
i heard that your boyfriend Mark sold it for drugs you need to talk to him Mark knows where it is at and who have it and other thing Mark is cheating on you too you dont believe that but it is very true i know for a fact that he is
y hid ur name on the net..hmmm... for one mark isnt 2 u dont know what u r talking about 3 he didnt take it bec he is alw with me if he was seeing other ppl then y is he home everyday workin on my car hmmm u dont know shit i know he didnt take my kids 4wheeler bec i was with him so keep ur fuckin nose out of it and i thin i know who this is
dumb

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Work on my car every day it must be a piece of shit why don't u all get a job and do something besides drugs and working on car for ever.
Kim folks

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Bet mark knows exactly what happend to it he's on drugs bad he occupied you so one of his buddies took the 4 wheeler so they could both get a fix heard he done blew through your settlement
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

dumb wrote:
Work on my car every day it must be a piece of shit why don't u all get a job and do something besides drugs and working on car for ever.
.... well for one it take time if u know how to work on one just to get everythin fix right and 2 u cant work on somethin in a rain and u fucking wish my car was a piece of shit when i buy a car i go get new parts for it so i know it will last for a dam long time and when it dont fuckin need it u probably just want attention its sounds like to me ur just jealousy. jealousy is a disease get well son.....i have money more then u will every get in 2 weeks and if my car was a piece of shit ppl wouldnt ask if i wan to sell it when i first got it ppl ant stop asking about it bec its a dam nice car in and out so litt dumb.quit beening so dam jealousy
brock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Kim folks wrote:
Bet mark knows exactly what happend to it he's on drugs bad he occupied you so one of his buddies took the 4 wheeler so they could both get a fix heard he done blew through your settlement
u just so dam jealousy he wouldnt give u time or day u probably just want attention maybe u the one took it or ur old man one i find out mark knows u all good i hard about u havin hip thats y he wouldnt have ur ass its was all over town i dont know nothin about ya and havent seen u till one of his friends took a pic of u i seen it look dam bad in the pic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Demorats are SCABS 923
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 150,942
Your opinion 28 min Ray 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min BRAIN STORM 130,426
milked 1 hr bad boy 3
Coaching 2 hr About Time 27
Lakin Daniels (Dec '13) 2 hr Moe 16

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••