Middle Village Resident Captures History on Film

Jul 6, 2012 Full story: Glendale Register

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MR. BRIAN O'NEILL OF MIDDLE VILLAGE, NEW YORK 11379. When asked if he could take photo's and Video of the Unveiling of the Viet Nam wall Memorial at Juniper Valley Park, on June 29th, he replied with pleasure.

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2012
good news about local resident young man. yes it is refreshing to hear good news about Middle Village and an individual do good for the Community and for the Veterans by recording history as Brian O'Neill did with the Unveiling of the Viet Nam Moving Memorial wall.
We look forward to the photo's which can be placed here on TOPIX.
Again Thank you.
Every resident should read the nice article in the "GLENDALE REGISTER".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle-Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr henu 6,429
Middle Village Real Estate Broker Jim Turano me... Mon vicent 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
Debate: Ferguson - Cooperstown, NY Aug 17 James 1
Lisa Marie Mascale Aug 17 john linguini 1
•••

Middle-Village News Video

•••
•••

Middle-Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••