why do american blacks have such low iq's?

Posted in the Miami Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of448
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Class is in session

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

I'm a teacher in the AISD and everyone does better than AA's. White, Asian, Latinos and Middle Easterners. I know it sounds racist as you know what but its the god's honest truth. Many of them are very disruptive in class more so than the other groups. Is it because the family nucleus is not existant? Many of them having been abandoned by their fathers.
Class is in session

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

Any teachers in Miami willing to share their opinions?
Jacksonville Fl

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

It seems like you have figured it out . It is always a plus to generalized or categorized ..anyway I feel sorry for your student; with your attitude they do not stand a chance.
jessica justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

you are a jerk
Dave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

Not just American blacks have low IQ's,the phenomenon is seen across the planet.
In Africa(sub-Saharan),the average IQ of Blacks is around 70,psychologists consider this level to be mentally retarded.
In the US,Blacks average 85,the higher number may be attributed to the fact that many US blacks have Caucasian genes mixed with them.
These differences along with differences in criminality,violence,thrift and civility are a direct result of genetics.
Don't expect the government schools to broach that topic though.
Squidward Tentacles

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

Class is in session wrote:
I'm a teacher in the AISD and everyone does better than AA's. White, Asian, Latinos and Middle Easterners. I know it sounds racist as you know what but its the god's honest truth. Many of them are very disruptive in class more so than the other groups. Is it because the family nucleus is not existant? Many of them having been abandoned by their fathers.
You can't prove that any of this is valid at all. I have met intelligent and stupid from just about every race/ethnicity. What a stupid assumption.
Dave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

Squidward Tentacles wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that any of this is valid at all. I have met intelligent and stupid from just about every race/ethnicity. What a stupid assumption.
They don't have to "prove that it's valid",it is the direct result of observation by an educator and their experience confirms what tens of thousands of other teachers are aware of.
Just the fact that you've used the line "I've met intelligent and stupid from every race" shows that you're missing the general concept of what is being discussed.
With that ridiculous,irrelevant comment,you have just proven that which many of us are saying to be true,but you don't have the capacity to even realize it...
Joe

Simferopol, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

Every study since they began doing studies in reference to AA and IQ show them to be at the lower end of the scale. Not to say there are not genius AA. Its truly a mystery why his race cannot comprehend and gain knowledge in similar capacity as other races. One theory for the USA anyway is slaves who where selected to be taken were not the type who may have caused a mutiny aboard the slave ships or give the owners trouble once they got to the USA. This could explain a lower IQ'd gene pool. The good news is most anyone with hard word and determination can b a success in life.. Even AA.. if they try..
peper

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

so whats the soultion
dave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Silly white liberals will explain all black pathologies on "White racism" and "discrimination" and "vestiges of Jim Crow laws" and other stupidity.
But those stupid excuses can't explain why Blacks still have these problems even when they are in charge of their own governments such as in Detroit,the Bahamas and in any sub-Saharan African country.

When Europeans bought the blacks slaves from other Africans,the Africans didn't even have a written language,nor did they use the wheel,so don't fall for the liberal nonsense about black shortcomings,they have always been savages.
dave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Joe wrote:
Every study since they began doing studies in reference to AA and IQ show them to be at the lower end of the scale. Not to say there are not genius AA. Its truly a mystery why his race cannot comprehend and gain knowledge in similar capacity as other races. One theory for the USA anyway is slaves who where selected to be taken were not the type who may have caused a mutiny aboard the slave ships or give the owners trouble once they got to the USA. This could explain a lower IQ'd gene pool. The good news is most anyone with hard word and determination can b a success in life.. Even AA.. if they try..
But let's say that your theory of American blacks having a low IQ is the result of the selective purchase of low IQ slaves from Africa is true,it doesn't explain why the Blacks who stayed in Africa still have low IQ's!
In fact,those Blacks in sub-Saharan Africa have IQ's around 70 which many psychiatrists consider mentally retarded.
IT IS ALL DUE TO GENETICS,but that is a topic that governments,media and college professors will never touch.
dave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

peper wrote:
so whats the soultion
Great question,
the answer is to return to segregation in schooling so that teachers can slow down and spen appropriate time with black kids while whites and Asians can excel once again without the fear of being attacked,raped or just having to deal with a low IQ curriculum.
Twelve Inch Cock

Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great question,
the answer is to return to segregation in schooling so that teachers can slow down and spen appropriate time with black kids while whites and Asians can excel once again without the fear of being attacked,raped or just having to deal with a low IQ curriculum.
It's spelled "s-p-e-n-d", with a "d" in the end there Einstein.
dave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

I realized that afterwards...
Some day I'll be perfect and never make a typo like you!
Jimmy Carter

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Our nice black boy can appoint another czar.
REPLYING TO A MORON

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

Judged:

Class is in session wrote:
So you're a teacher, huh? If so, god help your students. If I were their parents, I'd yank them right out of class, put it that way. Also, for a "teacher", your spelling and grammar are particularly bad.
Poor attempt @ trolling - I give you an "F".
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Judged:

Why did blacks move to Newark?

Because someone mispronounce it as " No work."
Seaman Wadd USN

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

You politically correct morons are beyond any hope. Test scores PROVE she's right. The very few blacks who try to learn are called "Acting White" by the majority of thuggish black students, picked on mercilessly. These test scores are consistent in every school district in America. Do you expect her to LIE and say all groups have equal test scores? Political correctness is the biggest lie in history. It's black culture, and genetic. DUHHHHH!!!!.
peper

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

black people look like poop.
Sad but true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

REPLYING TO A MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a teacher, huh? If so, god help your students. If I were their parents, I'd yank them right out of class, put it that way. Also, for a "teacher", your spelling and grammar are particularly bad.
Poor attempt @ trolling - I give you an "F".
I am a teacher in South Florida and I have witnessed firsthand exactly what this person is describing. After graduating from college, my first teaching job was at a certain Carol City school that I won't mention by name... I can tell you that basically no teaching goes on there... teachers don't really work, they just pray they make it through the day without any major catastrophe befalling them. The few that actually attempt to teach have to water-down the curriculum so much that it really doesn't prepare the kids for the FCAT. Come March the school earns another F and then guess who is at fault... of course the teachers... God forbid we blame the students or parents, even thought they could care less about their own education. Luckily I was able to transfer to a pretty good school the following year. I feel sorry for teachers stuck in these inner city schools... this is not life for them... it is barely existence. I am not black, I came to this country from Latin America as a teenager and worked very hard to earn my degrees. I have had bright black students... but all I can tell you that the average black kid comes to school with his pants half-way down and no book-bag... or even a pencil. This is not racism... I am simply stating facts that most teachers already know... and if you don't believe me go see for yourselves. Drive to an all black school and watch the students as they are being released... then draw your own conclusions. I very sad as I type this... it should not have to be this way, but I feel I have to speak out. This is not a problem for non blacks to solve. It is the black community who must address these issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of448
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Miami Forum right now

Search the Miami Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 31 min texan 2,386
Review: Whetstone Partners LLC (Aug '13) 33 min Former DCF employee 2
Miami detective accused of having sex with fost... 34 min texan 6
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 8 hr Bikramprasad100 705
I am horny 12 hr We Just Dont Care 6
A month of paying tribute to LGBT strides 20 hr BigBill 10
i want to be loved! 21 hr BigBill 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Miami Jobs

•••