Comments
1 - 20 of 68 Comments Last updated Aug 25, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Aned337

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I will vote and support Romney as long as he chooses Rubio as his vice-president candidate. Otherwise, I will campaign to get Obama re-elected even though I am not a democrat.

By not choosing Rubio, Romney will show his lack of respect for the Cuban community.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 8, 2012
 
Afflicted by the controversy about the release of his income taxes, Romney is procrastinating his pick for vice-president and it will cost him the elections.
He needs Florida; there is no other way around.
rooooobeeyoh

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Aned337 wrote:
I will vote and support Romney as long as he chooses Rubio as his vice-president candidate. Otherwise, I will campaign to get Obama re-elected even though I am not a democrat.
By not choosing Rubio, Romney will show his lack of respect for the Cuban community.
You are a mucking foron

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

rooooobeeyoh wrote:
<quoted text>You are a mucking foron
No, you are a foron mucking.
pimpdadi

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aned337 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are a foron mucking.
Your momma gets mucked for 10 bucks a pop.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 11, 2012
 
pimpdadi wrote:
<quoted text>Your momma gets mucked for 10 bucks a pop.
And your grand-mother and mother for 5 bucks pop.
Cubana

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 11, 2012
 
Aned337 wrote:
I will vote and support Romney as long as he chooses Rubio as his vice-president candidate. Otherwise, I will campaign to get Obama re-elected even though I am not a democrat.
By not choosing Rubio, Romney will show his lack of respect for the Cuban community.
Estoy acuerdo and mi familia will not be voting for Romney for not picking Rubio.
Cubana

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 11, 2012
 
Aned337 wrote:
Afflicted by the controversy about the release of his income taxes, Romney is procrastinating his pick for vice-president and it will cost him the elections.
He needs Florida; there is no other way around.
Si Romney needs us Cuba libre voters .

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 11, 2012
 
Cubana wrote:
<quoted text>
Si Romney needs us Cuba libre voters .
Jose...
Cubana

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 11, 2012
 
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Jose...
No, I no be Jose. I no like Jose because he is no ethnic voter like me and mi familia.

Jose he talk about our corruption in MI-AMI and we WJDC, Peste, Liger and mi (Bertha) no like him for that .

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 11, 2012
 
hahahahahahaha!!! Jose estas de pinga sere

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 11, 2012
 
Cherokee wrote:
hahahahahahaha!!! Jose estas de pinga sere

We are going to show Romney the huge mistake he has made by ignoring the Cuban community.

He won't win Florida, and as a consequence he will lose to Obama.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cubana wrote:
<quoted text>Si Romney needs us Cuba libre voters .
Romney is just revealing how racist he is. Along with Rush Limbaugh, he has been talking about how immigrants have been changing America's ethnicity, just a blatant racist remark.
Alex in miami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 20, 2012
 
Rubio being new and still maintaining a good status as a republican sould not taint himself by running with a flip flopping rino like Romney. Why would he? And why would anyone state that they are voting for Obama merely because Rubio is not on the ticket? You are either for Obamas bs or you are not. I'm not voting for Romney but that doesn't mean I'm voting for Obama.
Alex in miami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 20, 2012
 
BTW I'm a "cuban" who could care less about cuban voters. If Rubio ever ends up on a ticket his priorities better belong to this country cuz cuban voter or not you are all American and it's this country you better be worried about.
Fooooooooooo

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 20, 2012
 
Alex in miami wrote:
BTW I'm a "cuban" who could care less about cuban voters. If Rubio ever ends up on a ticket his priorities better belong to this country cuz cuban voter or not you are all American and it's this country you better be worried about.
LMAO, you said you're Cuban right, so what you're trying to say is that you don't even care about your voting preferences, or is it that you are the only Cuban with a head on it's shoulder. Listen bud Rubio or not, who ever becomes President of this nation, be him or her white non Hispanic, Caucasian Hispanic, non Caucasian Hispanic, Black, red, or yellow has the duty for the better of it's citizens to move the country in a positive direction but unfortunately the big interest always takes the longer end of the stick.
Alex in miami

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 20, 2012
 
Fooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, you said you're Cuban right, so what you're trying to say is that you don't even care about your voting preferences, or is it that you are the only Cuban with a head on it's shoulder. Listen bud Rubio or not, who ever becomes President of this nation, be him or her white non Hispanic, Caucasian Hispanic, non Caucasian Hispanic, Black, red, or yellow has the duty for the better of it's citizens to move the country in a positive direction but unfortunately the big interest always takes the longer end of the stick.
It's second one dumbass, and it's american not cuban.

Since: Feb 11

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 20, 2012
 
America will vote for Obama to move America toward a true peoples republic. You cannot expect President Obama to undo 240 years of social injustice and inequality in 4 short years. He should be named President for life to allow him to complete his vision of America.
Fooooooooooo

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 20, 2012
 
Alex in miami wrote:
<quoted text> It's second one dumbass, and it's american not cuban.
Half breed indio, you would never be a anglo american, you're nothing but a confused hybrid latin american wannbee Caucasian.
Alex in miami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 20, 2012
 
Fooooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>Half breed indio, you would never be a anglo american, you're nothing but a confused hybrid latin american wannbee Caucasian.
Good luck with that, if you only knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miami-Beach Discussions

Search the Miami-Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Denmark Dick is Back! (Apr '13) 7 hr BigBill 9
ask me any question (Mar '13) 7 hr BigBill 168
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr Mutt 2,928
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr P Quinn 2,402
the real adam the macho lifeguard 12 hr BigBill 4
make real money 13 hr money 1
How to get your ex back (Apr '13) Sat Lee Arvey Harbor 15
•••
•••
•••
Miami-Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Miami-Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Miami-Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Miami-Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miami-Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••