The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
7,281 - 7,300 of 18,537 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
hadenough

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Most dangerous city in the USA? That is easy, and city where the criminal race is in majority. Just check the facts morons!!!!!
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she wasn't into you as much as you thought. She could have just been using you for sex while developing a deeper emotional connection with someone else. Maybe you were "the other guy" and she had been in a relationship with someone else all along. Or possibly she was just promiscuous. Who knows? The only way you would find out is if you asked her
Like she would give me a straight answer? She is a huge mindfu.k. I can't understand that thought process. I am 100% straight now, so I am done, I can't understand why I would ask that question on here. See what weed does to people?
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yamama,
Hell boy where did you learn to smoke weed then if not sitting there watching your diddy and mammie smoke. You're disgrace to our race. I bet you're some white cracker trying stir shi****up!! STFU!!!
Hey, did you leave out some words there, genius boy? Reading is fundamental. You are at about the 4th grade level. Just saying.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she wasn't into you as much as you thought. She could have just been using you for sex while developing a deeper emotional connection with someone else. Maybe you were "the other guy" and she had been in a relationship with someone else all along. Or possibly she was just promiscuous. Who knows? The only way you would find out is if you asked her
I know I said I wouldn't comment but I have to hear your thoughts. I am not exaggerating about how often, sometimes I would be sleeping and she would climb up on me and wake me up. If you can tell me that a girl can want to fu.k more often then me, and I have a pretty high sex drive, and not be into me, then I look at it like she has to be an addict. I usually am the one who drives the women mad, because I want to fu.k so often. I know because she was a black woman, some racist comments are coming. I have had sex with other black women, but she was absolutely insatiable. Unbelievable, I am not saying the sex was that much better then other women, I am saying the quantity, she just couldn't get enough. Sometimes, it was downright painful. Pain and sex don't mix for me, I am there strictly for pleasure and feeling good. When it starts to hurt, and not in a good way hurt, I am shutting her down. That's a wrap, both literally and figuratively.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

And usually homophobic men like yourself, again are self loathing because they are ashamed to admit they fantasize about men. It's ok, come to terms with it. It's very acceptable nowadays.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yomama,
I couldn't agree with your statement that Reading is Fundamental. It is apparent that you never made it to the 4th grade level. The title to this forum is:
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places.
The forum is not about low life negros sexual disfunction's whining about their little penises. Just saying.
I'm not black ignorant a.., I'm white. Work on your reading and comprehension skills, maybe you would have realized that then. Moron.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly Yomama,
sounds like you come to terms with it. Congratulations peter puffer.
Again Reading is Fundamental.
Whatever fu.kface, I am with the black people on this post. You are too ignorant and can't make educated, subjective comments. You are a little name calling punk. While I'm white, you remind me of a little geeky pu..y a.. white boy, who in real life probably gets pushed around, and on posts like these, you feel very secure because you are not face to face. Just cowardly, like a junior high kid. I will neither acknowledge nor dignify your ridiculous comments any more, so keep on typing, your so clever. I am sure you amuse only yourself. Na na na na, poo poo, little bi.ch. You have no balls. Pu..cakes.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

I am content with who I am, and I am no wigger. Can't stand wigger's, they are insincere. You are either angry at black people because you fear them, or you are envious of them. Either way, anyone that has to be on a post calling people names is a sissified bit.h, and if the shoe fits, wear it. If you have a real problem with black people, go talk to one face to face, and speak your issues. Doesn't take too much balls to be an anonymous person taking pot shots at people. I have made some comments on here, if you would have took the time to read them, that have criticized a subculture of black people that I really can't stand, but I don't hate the whole race, not even close. You are blind and uncultured if you think the whole race is the way you describe and you will miss out on some good relationships because you have already predetermined your possible friendship with someone because of the color of their skin. I would bet you really have some black people you are cool with right now, doesn't that embarrass you, and make you feel like a phony? You are just as bad as the people you talk about, you are filled with hate, and don't care about the people you hurt. What's the difference?
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

You want me to be embarrassed about a question I asked a female on here, to get her opinion, but you aren't embarrassed to call people names. Hmmm, let me think about that, backward a..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey WARRIOR come out of the closet and stop playing with yourself isn't your nickname hairey palms,and you and really are playing leapfrog with your underwear on backwords freaks get a room h0m0.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
"Instantclownpussy" There you go again boy acting like the gay you are. What happened mommy didn't pay enough attention to you when you were young or did daddy pay too much attention to you during those special late night visits! HA!HA!HA! And speaking of frogs we all know how you insane crackers like to lick the asssss of a frog, maybe that's what's wrong with you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I said I wouldn't comment but I have to hear your thoughts. I am not exaggerating about how often, sometimes I would be sleeping and she would climb up on me and wake me up. If you can tell me that a girl can want to fu.k more often then me, and I have a pretty high sex drive, and not be into me, then I look at it like she has to be an addict. I usually am the one who drives the women mad, because I want to fu.k so often. I know because she was a black woman, some racist comments are coming. I have had sex with other black women, but she was absolutely insatiable. Unbelievable, I am not saying the sex was that much better then other women, I am saying the quantity, she just couldn't get enough. Sometimes, it was downright painful. Pain and sex don't mix for me, I am there strictly for pleasure and feeling good. When it starts to hurt, and not in a good way hurt, I am shutting her down. That's a wrap, both literally and figuratively.
There is only two things I can diagnose about your condition from your post. First you may have dicky do syndrome. Get naked and look down, if your belly stick out more than your dicky do then that's your problem. Second, get a tape measure out, now measure that pecker when it is erect. If it is under six inches than you are just an average white boy with a little pecker and that is your problem. Hope this helps.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

yomama wrote:
I am content with who I am, and I am no wigger. Can't stand wigger's, they are insincere. You are either angry at black people because you fear them, or you are envious of them. Either way, anyone that has to be on a post calling people names is a sissified bit.h, and if the shoe fits, wear it. If you have a real problem with black people, go talk to one face to face, and speak your issues. Doesn't take too much balls to be an anonymous person taking pot shots at people. I have made some comments on here, if you would have took the time to read them, that have criticized a subculture of black people that I really can't stand, but I don't hate the whole race, not even close. You are blind and uncultured if you think the whole race is the way you describe and you will miss out on some good relationships because you have already predetermined your possible friendship with someone because of the color of their skin. I would bet you really have some black people you are cool with right now, doesn't that embarrass you, and make you feel like a phony? You are just as bad as the people you talk about, you are filled with hate, and don't care about the people you hurt. What's the difference?
Well said tinkerbell!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

yomama wrote:
You want me to be embarrassed about a question I asked a female on here, to get her opinion, but you aren't embarrassed to call people names. Hmmm, let me think about that, backward a..
If you sent her a picture of your junk she could give you a better answer. Just saying....
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There is only two things I can diagnose about your condition from your post. First you may have dicky do syndrome. Get naked and look down, if your belly stick out more than your dicky do then that's your problem. Second, get a tape measure out, now measure that pecker when it is erect. If it is under six inches than you are just an average white boy with a little pecker and that is your problem. Hope this helps.
I will diagnose you Dr.Jeckle Mr.Hyde take another dose of thorozine and stop having all your manic depressive outburst and you also have 2-other issues small cocks and the Hawaian disease lacka lacka nukee nukee so take that lay off and get busy you flaming slack jawed b!otch.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PS when you l@@k down @ your self use a microscope pee wee bwwwwwwwwwwww
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There is only two things I can diagnose about your condition from your post. First you may have dicky do syndrome. Get naked and look down, if your belly stick out more than your dicky do then that's your problem. Second, get a tape measure out, now measure that pecker when it is erect. If it is under six inches than you are just an average white boy with a little pecker and that is your problem. Hope this helps.
Again, if you read previous posts, I have a 32" waist, a complete 6 pack, so I am certain my stomach doesn't stick out farther then my belly. Again, with the black women I spoke of, if they came back time after time to get some more of this whiteboy, something must have been good. Are you a black man and your jealous because this white boy fu.ked hotter black women then you? I have seen your type, when I am holding a fine black woman on my arm, and you have some chewed bubblegum ass, out of breath walking through the mall beast of a sister, it pisses you off, don't it? You would be the black man I spoke of, mean mugging me, cause your jealous of something I am holding. Hater! That's okay, even the whiteboys were jealous.You are the counterpart of the rednecks that get mad when they see a black man with a white woman. It also helps I can roll my r's in spanish, black women seem to be attracted to that for some reason, I'm not quite sure why. I am talented with my tongue. How ya like me now?
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you sent her a picture of your junk she could give you a better answer. Just saying....
Warrior? Gosh that's scary, just your name sends chills down my spine. Should be pusscakes. What a fu..ing punk.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if you read previous posts, I have a 32" waist, a complete 6 pack, so I am certain my stomach doesn't stick out farther then my belly. Again, with the black women I spoke of, if they came back time after time to get some more of this whiteboy, something must have been good. Are you a black man and your jealous because this white boy fu.ked hotter black women then you? I have seen your type, when I am holding a fine black woman on my arm, and you have some chewed bubblegum ass, out of breath walking through the mall beast of a sister, it pisses you off, don't it? You would be the black man I spoke of, mean mugging me, cause your jealous of something I am holding. Hater! That's okay, even the whiteboys were jealous.You are the counterpart of the rednecks that get mad when they see a black man with a white woman. It also helps I can roll my r's in spanish, black women seem to be attracted to that for some reason, I'm not quite sure why. I am talented with my tongue. How ya like me now?
Meant stomach doesn't stick out farther then my log.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

It's too bad that your mama smoked that crack rock.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

What are you warrior, black, white, latino, asian? Reveal yourself bi.ch.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I will diagnose you Dr.Jeckle Mr.Hyde take another dose of thorozine and stop having all your manic depressive outburst and you also have 2-other issues small cocks and the Hawaian disease lacka lacka nukee nukee so take that lay off and get busy you flaming slack jawed b!otch.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PS when you l@@k down @ your self use a microscope pee wee bwwwwwwwwwwww
"Instantclownpussy" There you go again talking about man love. I bet you got a crush on me and your mangina is hurting so good for some attention. Well boy, I am strait, You are going to have to continue your little secret meetings behind restrooms at road side parks with the other little boys. I really can't understand the rest of your diatribe, please have your mammy proof read your garbage before you post. Maybe your nutts haven't dropped yet, maybe you smoke stale pole or just maybe you are stupid whatever it is you need help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Metter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Metter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••