knil

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

i thank he a dumb wann b nikga act like he hard say he can whoop erboody else but aint seen him eva fight hes just as iggnorant as his drunk dad! guess that las name crryies on for stupidity also
nick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

tats jus cus u aint around if u wanna tlk shit do it to my face dont be a bitch an change yo name on hear cus u dont wanna get tat ass beat lol so dont b getin up on here tlkin shit wen u cant do it ta my face
IMO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

nick tellem they dont want none!! mess withit getcha a** whooped!
ozzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

silly kids. stop drinkng the koolaid and get real.
damn it now cme on .
knil is ignorant

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

knil wrote:
i thank he a dumb wann b nikga act like he hard say he can whoop erboody else but aint seen him eva fight hes just as iggnorant as his drunk dad! guess that las name crryies on for stupidity also
You are just showing how ignorant you are...he doesnt drink every day so how is he a drunk? You call Nick a "dumb wann b nikga that you aint seen eva fight"...who's using ebonics and can't spell? Guess your last name carries on for ignorance and stupidity. You might want to spell knil as kneel because thats what you would be doing if you said this shit in person. Look in the mirror before you run your mouth dumbass.
Anti Thug

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

nick wrote:
tats jus cus u aint around if u wanna tlk shit do it to my face dont be a bitch an change yo name on hear cus u dont wanna get tat ass beat lol so dont b getin up on here tlkin shit wen u cant do it ta my face
Boy you are so uneducated. You dont even know how to spell basic words. They way you made the above statement, does make you sound like a wanna be, and like you think your a bad ass! You sound like a winner! NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Metropolis Forum right now

Search the Metropolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Burnham 5 min hurricane 11
about me 24 min lefteye 4
amber burnham 26 min creeper 6
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Hot wimins in Metropolis 4 hr craY 3
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
mark varnum (May '13) 9 hr Norman Bates 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••