Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Carpentersville, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2012
How hard? How many? How long? How old?
bbb

Eldorado, IL

#2 Jul 27, 2012
I smack lightly on the tops of my kids handsn they are 2 nd 5 it seems to get the point across although not every time,kids hate getting thing taken away it hurts there feelins more than anything!!
Spank You Very Much

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2012
A flogger, paddle, and/or riding crop are really awesome to use. Oh wait are we not talking about that kind of spanking? A paddle with holes in it works well. When I was a wee lad in school the school principal had one of those that he called Mr. Goodbar. One of the best things to do when a child misbehaves is make them go out and pick a tree branch switch that you can use on their asses. This was the old school way of disciplining and parenting and you know there were a lot more well-behaved kids then than there are now which just goes to show when you spare the rod you spoil the child.
I was kid in the sixties

Metropolis, IL

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Spank You Very Much wrote:
A flogger, paddle, and/or riding crop are really awesome to use. Oh wait are we not talking about that kind of spanking? A paddle with holes in it works well. When I was a wee lad in school the school principal had one of those that he called Mr. Goodbar. One of the best things to do when a child misbehaves is make them go out and pick a tree branch switch that you can use on their asses. This was the old school way of disciplining and parenting and you know there were a lot more well-behaved kids then than there are now which just goes to show when you spare the rod you spoil the child.
Agree - still remember my mother sending me out to break off a keen switch and leave 3 leaves on the end of the branch. It sounded worse than it felt with those leaves whispping through the air with each blow (NO MORE THAN 4 EVER). Now, the realLy punishment was the time it took to find that perfect limb...thinking of what was coming. PLUS, it gave mom time to calm down to assure she didn't beat me to death ha.ha....that I DESERVED more than once. I turned out well, and used the same system on my childern. Having no drug addicts or alcoholics or mass murders or general out of control spoled kids in the family....it worked!!!! I guess the bible is the best resource 'SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD'
yep

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Make sure you count to 75 before you get onto little Tubby Dumpkins. Tsk Tsk!
My opinion

West Frankfort, IL

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
How hard? How many? How long? How old?
I spanked my daughter for the first time when she was around 10 months. She had a diaper on of course, and I did it hard enough that she would know I was serious, but not so hard that it would hurt her. She is now VERY well behaved and it only takes me telling her sternly THE FIRST TIME for her to listen. The older they are, the harder I'd do it, but still not enough to leave bruises or anything. No matter what kind of discipline you use, BE CONSISTENT and FIRM and you will get the point across.

I'm so sick of seeing bratty ass kids, no matter how old, that disrespect their parents, talk back, and keep doing the same crap over and over because their parents are too chicken $hit to be a PARENT. The kids are pampered and spoiled, and the parents boo-hoo about their kids being out of control, yet they keep giving in to their demands and buying them whatever their black hearts desire. People just need to grow a backbone when it comes to their offspring.
Dowhatsright

Marion, IL

#8 Aug 7, 2012
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I spanked my daughter for the first time when she was around 10 months. She had a diaper on of course, and I did it hard enough that she would know I was serious, but not so hard that it would hurt her. She is now VERY well behaved and it only takes me telling her sternly THE FIRST TIME for her to listen. The older they are, the harder I'd do it, but still not enough to leave bruises or anything. No matter what kind of discipline you use, BE CONSISTENT and FIRM and you will get the point across.
I'm so sick of seeing bratty ass kids, no matter how old, that disrespect their parents, talk back, and keep doing the same crap over and over because their parents are too chicken $hit to be a PARENT. The kids are pampered and spoiled, and the parents boo-hoo about their kids being out of control, yet they keep giving in to their demands and buying them whatever their black hearts desire. People just need to grow a backbone when it comes to their offspring.
WOW! I beleive in a good ass whooping also, but ain't that a little young? 10 months old? What did she do, drop her bottle in the crib?
My opinion

West Frankfort, IL

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Dowhatsright wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! I beleive in a good ass whooping also, but ain't that a little young? 10 months old? What did she do, drop her bottle in the crib?
Not that it matters, but no, she didn't do something like drop her bottle. It was to prevent her from doing something that could hurt her. You know, like when a kid tries to play with an outlet... She never threw fits either and I think the early discipline had a lot to do with that.
2 boys

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2012
They are 9 and 11 and just put them over my lap and spank with my hand. Red is normal but bruising isnt. Usually 10 swats is enough. No need to count but if the are disrespectful during, they get more.
Dowhatsright

Marion, IL

#11 Aug 8, 2012
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I spanked my daughter for the first time when she was around 10 months. She had a diaper on of course, and I did it hard enough that she would know I was serious, but not so hard that it would hurt her. She is now VERY well behaved and it only takes me telling her sternly THE FIRST TIME for her to listen. The older they are, the harder I'd do it, but still not enough to leave bruises or anything. No matter what kind of discipline you use, BE CONSISTENT and FIRM and you will get the point across.
I'm so sick of seeing bratty ass kids, no matter how old, that disrespect their parents, talk back, and keep doing the same crap over and over because their parents are too chicken $hit to be a PARENT. The kids are pampered and spoiled, and the parents boo-hoo about their kids being out of control, yet they keep giving in to their demands and buying them whatever their black hearts desire. People just need to grow a backbone when it comes to their offspring.
At least give the child the chance to speak and walk before you start whipping her ass. You should "baby proof" your home before you start that. Damn woman! That's borderline child abuse.
hey

Lenexa, KS

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Dowhatsright wrote:
<quoted text>At least give the child the chance to speak and walk before you start whipping her ass. You should "baby proof" your home before you start that. Damn woman! That's borderline child abuse.
Mind your own business bitch. I doubt her kid will ruin my meal at a restaurant. Now your kid...
hmmm

West Frankfort, IL

#13 Aug 8, 2012
Dowhatsright wrote:
<quoted text>At least give the child the chance to speak and walk before you start whipping her ass. You should "baby proof" your home before you start that. Damn woman! That's borderline child abuse.
Borderline child abuse?! WTF ever. People who think like that are the ones who usually have bratty, whiny, disrespectful children. Spanking to get attention is not the same as spanking with the intent to hurt. So if you actually read my comment you would know that I did it so she would know it was nothing to play with whether or not there was a cover. And you don't even know if it was my house, which it wasn't. I HAD outlet covers at the time. Not everyone uses them. It taught her not to go near them WHEREVER we were. Dumb a$$!
School Of Hard Knocks

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2012
I say this beat the little bastards until they behave!!! This is why kids are out of control in this day and age because parents are afraid to discipline their kids!!
Dowhatsright

Carterville, IL

#15 Aug 9, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>Mind your own business bitch. I doubt her kid will ruin my meal at a restaurant. Now your kid...
You're right and I apolagize. Who could disturb you meal out of the zipper of bluejeans? Beat the little one all you want.
Hoy crap

Marion, IL

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Dowhatsright wrote:
<quoted text>You're right and I apolagize. Who could disturb you meal out of the zipper of bluejeans? Beat the little one all you want.
dohatsri like to be spanked by little kids so he is offended by an adult wanting to whoop his sorry ass
hey

Olathe, KS

#17 Aug 9, 2012
Dowhatsright wrote:
<quoted text>You're right and I apolagize. Who could disturb you meal out of the zipper of bluejeans? Beat the little one all you want.
Keep running that lip and see if your ass isnt next.
strict mom

Roselle Park, NJ

#18 Aug 19, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
How hard? How many? How long? How old?
I have 5 boys , ages 8 to 19 . The all get the paddle when needed to their bottoms (no matter the age). Now ,for serious offences , I lead them to the den.I lower their pants & their briefs (bloomers), put them over the table & 6 whacks on the tush !
hey

Olathe, KS

#19 Aug 19, 2012
How bout a few whacks for me strict mom?
mom

Roselle Park, NJ

#20 Aug 19, 2012
hey. why do you need whacks for ? how old r u ? what do you wear ?
ibeennaughty

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2012
Hey Mom!! I'm 40 and ill wear whatever u want if u will spank me. I been really naughty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr B Hole 49,456
Places to meet for Dogging and gay and Bisexual... (Jun '11) 2 hr hot load 121
Guy in red pick-up truck 12 hr concerned 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,908
nekisha rushing 16 hr bad biotch 20
ashley jo seets (Sep '11) 16 hr blackhawk 45
Arm robbery at Big Johns? 17 hr lol 7
•••
Metropolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Metropolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Metropolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Metropolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••