Since: Oct 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

I am needing some info 1st i have a 11 month and Pg wit another.. Normally how quick do they get u in.. Need some info plz
kim

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Pretty pretty wrote:
I am needing some info 1st i have a 11 month and Pg wit another.. Normally how quick do they get u in.. Need some info plz
If you have an 11 month old child and you're pregnent with another one then you need to get the babies daddy to find you a place. If he is any kind of man then he will provide. If you don't know who the daddy is then you need that cooch sewed up. Don't wait for everyone else to take care of your welfare babies. And quit throwing that puss out both drawer legs.
local

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Damn, 2 already.... same father? good luck and yes, call obama he wants us all on welfare so it seems

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Yes same father and he thinks he is to good to work... I am normally not on welfare i had a job lost it... And talkin obama BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ur funny... My babys r not welfare babys... No one takes care of my kids but me... Full time student and was working Thnk u very much.. I just in a situation i can't get out of.. Pos won't pay child support... Still lives on his gma's couch... So before u start tellin me to " quit letting everyone raise my children" u need to learn the facts.. All i ask was some advise on the housing there..
haha

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Should never go on Topix and ask a question...you'll only get piece of shits that hide behind fake names and be mean. If you truly want to find out info, call the aid office and they can help you with all that info. Best of luck to you!
just ask

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Prettypretty- All you have to do is go to housing office behind Spence and talk to Linda. She is sweet and will be sympathetic to your needs. If they understand you are desperate and have no where to live, stress that, they will get you in providing you are not a felon and have no drug charges pending. Just ask, but really topix is not usually a place for serious or any kind of advice..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Thnk u very much
hard working

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

U also get a free family pass to the city pool.
csm1

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

local wrote:
Damn, 2 already.... same father? good luck and yes, call obama he wants us all on welfare so it seems
dont blame obama on u being on welfare all because u dont want to find a job to support u and ur family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

I didnt blame him... Just hard for anyone to hire me bein pg.. I am a full time student.. Least i am doin somethin
2Prettypretty

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Housing is not a bad thing in Metropolis. I live in housing and when something breaks down or goes wrong they come right away. They fix your rent to your income and try to accomodate those with kids to the amount of bed space. Linda is great, they do not treat us like the poor link card welfare income people everyone thinks we are.
If you have ex problems like me,(kids father) the Humma Building would be the place to go, but you have kids and they only have 1 2 bedroom apt. and some old woman and her grown daughter rented it, only the old one moved in with a man on the 3rd floor and the daughter got the nice big kitchen and livingroom 2 bedroom apt. By all rights they shoould make the daughter go to a single and let someone who really 'needs' that apt. have it. I heard the woman will never admit she lives with him, but yet she brags about it.
Go and see them and see what can be done.
hardly

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

CSM1, boy u got ur chops busted. U wanted to start a fight, she has more class than u will ever know.
Yea, u will have to live with the Spence if u go in housing. Kids are not the norm at the humma building. To many crab asses. I have family there and that fat ugly man with a big belly, that parks in the handicapped spot maroon van, told my grandma to not park there again it was for housing rentors only. I told him to stuff it, she had a sticker, he said he did not care, and had us blocked in so we could not back out until he said his piece. I almost got on my cell phone to call police, but gram did not want to embarass my aunt so I let it go. He was very rude and should have been reported, but gram did not want to make waves for my aunt. He had pulled up behind us to tell her that, and then moved so we could leave. have not been back.
We hope that when the inspection people come they will do something about the bugs. You do not have to be dirty to get them, just live by a dirty person. We want my aunt to move, she has no privacy and it is a pain having to buzz in. She has only seen a couple of roaches but they are all over the trash, coke room, and u see in the halls.
Isn't it a health violation?n I am sure they spray, but it's a big big place. Could be worse places.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Metropolis Forum right now

Search the Metropolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
krushing 9 min marley 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 47,029
Dustin Burnham 39 min Batman 12
Trash in this town 1 hr poppy 8
nasty hillbillies of Metropolis 2 hr Ali 88
Rachael Loverkamp 3 hr city boy 1
Hot wimins in Metropolis 8 hr craY 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Metropolis Jobs

•••
•••